ECT The New Covenant de-complicated for 2P2P-ers

SaulToPaul 2

By the fruit of the Spirit list,
by the several passages in Paul that tell us what kind of community he was trying to forge between all believers. 'There is no favoritism...there is neither Jew nor Greek nor slave nor free...Anyone who calls upon the Lord will be saved...'

That's where there is NEVER what you are like or what you want to see happen. There is never any 'things are great now in Christ, but in David it will blow your mind...'

Fruit inspector....

Right Divider

Body part
By the fruit of the Spirit list,
by the several passages in Paul that tell us what kind of community he was trying to forge between all believers. 'There is no favoritism...there is neither Jew nor Greek nor slave nor free...Anyone who calls upon the Lord will be saved...'

That's where there is NEVER what you are like or what you want to see happen. There is never any 'things are great now in Christ, but in David it will blow your mind...'
In the dispensation of the grace of God there is no difference.

When God restores Israel, there will be a difference.

You cannot understand the difference.

SaulToPaul 2

In the dispensation of the grace of God there is no difference.

When God restores Israel, there will be a difference.

You cannot understand the difference.

Because he cannot distinguish between Israel with an elevated status, and a fallen Israel.
It does not compute with these dusty book genius scholars like IP.

SaulToPaul 2

The New Covenant de-complicated:

The LORD returns, resurrects saints, plants them in the land, fills the City with kings and priests, and the nations come to God...through Israel.

Beautiful, and simple.

(Meanwhile, the Body of Christ, saved apart from any covenant or any promise, are trophies of God's grace and fill the heavens with the Glory of God).

john w

Hall of Fame

The LORD returns, resurrects saints, plants them in the land, fills the City with kings and priests, and the nations come to God...through Israel.

Beautiful, and simple.

(Meanwhile, the Body of Christ, saved apart from any covenant or any promise, are trophies of God's grace and fill the heavens with the Glory of God).

Yes siree, fellow Esquiree...details...contrasts....in the volume of the book.

Serious bible students examine them, survey them, mediate on them, and expound on them...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116370-The-Bible-is-a-book-of-details-contrasts

Right Divider

Body part

Beautiful, and simple.

... As well as biblical and dispensational...

Many people here are biblical but not dispensational. That's why they are SO confused.

john w

Hall of Fame
Without the contrasts, the Bible becomes one huge moulage.
Am I getting through to you, fella?

I think these interlopers think that the bible could use just a touch more plaster all into one big soup. I always like to make my moulages a bit on the solid side, squirt.

They are all just a bunch of interlopers, Mayor. All they will be doin' is interlopin'. Now we got to make it clear to them that they don't belong. We got to stand together and turn on the "big freeze".

Am I getting through to you, rabble rouser?Got it, like the Preamble?

SaulToPaul 2

I think these interlopers think that the bible could use just a touch more plaster all into one big soup. I always like to make my moulages a bit on the solid side, squirt.

They are all just a bunch of interlopers, Mayor. All they will be doin' is interlopin'. Now we got to make it clear to them that they don't belong. We got to stand together and turn on the "big freeze".

Am I getting through to you, rabble rouser?Got it, like the Preamble?

Soup is nice....real nice.

john w

Hall of Fame
Remember when Thel gave Big Barn a bloody nose in the backseat of the squad car?
Reckon that was the beginning of the Blue Lives Matter movement?

I do remember, Mayor. "Drive....!"

You shore do have a bunch of fancy words, squirt....This Blue Lives Matter I missed. I did see, recently, at the picture show, "The Martian That Ate Minnesota," however.

Interplanner

Without the contrasts, the Bible becomes one huge moulage.
Am I getting through to you, fella?

One, yes; moulage, no. It becomes coherent, unified, symphonic, exciting. You'll start doing weird things like reading Gal 3:26-29 and not being able to sleep all night due to the roar.