ECT The New Covenant de-complicated for 2P2P-ers

Interplanner

You concern yourself with the wisdom of men and not the wisdom of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Nonsense again. I've mentioned some guys 10x in 4000 posts or whatever, and most of the time showing how the NT uses the OT. You're attention and sense of proportion is ridiculous and I'm sure you have a unconscious backlog of 2P2P authors who 'cleared up' the Word of God, so-called (the clearing up part).

SaulToPaul 2

Nonsense again. I've mentioned some guys 10x in 4000 posts or whatever, and most of the time showing how the NT uses the OT. You're attention and sense of proportion is ridiculous and I'm sure you have a unconscious backlog of 2P2P authors who 'cleared up' the Word of God, so-called (the clearing up part).

Huh?

Please stop speaking in riddles.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What are you even talking about?

2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

john w

Hall of Fame
Your

It's difficult to take geniuses seriously, well versed in the original languages, when they cannot even use proper spelling and grammar in English.

And the interloper is "gonna" "learn" us "sum" "greek grammar," eh, Mayor?

I dunnno, Mayor....That is a mite curious.

You reckon he learned his "the Greek" from the U. of Phoenix, in a 2 week crash course? Or from the back of a "Captain Crunch" cereal box?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, he is quite curious. He seems to want to impress us uneducated pions with his book learning, but I have discovered that he's just a fraud and doesn't believe the Holy Bible any more than my neighbor's cat.

Well, fellow Esquiree, if a fella is allegedly smart enough to correct an uncorrectable LORD God, His "volume of the Book," then that alleged "scholar," with all his fancy wares/tools(and probably a red sports car, that is, like Jim Lindsey's,about to be repossessed), including this "greek grammar" scam/sleight of hand, has too much egeecashon.

Imafixin' to have me sum pop-perhaps a Huckleberry Smash....

Matthew 11:17 KJV

and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

Luke 20:46

Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

SaulToPaul 2

Well, fellow Esquiree, if a fella is allegedly smart enough to correct an uncorrectable LORD God, His "volume of the Book," then that alleged "scholar," with all his fancy wares/tools(and probably a red sports car, that is, like Jim Lindsey's,about to be repossessed), including this "greek grammar" scam/sleight of hand, has too much egeecashon.

Imafixin' to have me sum pop-perhaps a Huckleberry Smash....

Matthew 11:17 KJV

and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

Luke 20:46

Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Yes, indeed, saint john.

IP enjoys taking his seat of honor next to the great Hank Hanegraeff, Lee Stroubel, and other wrong dividers.

Interplanner

How would you know?

By the fruit of the Spirit list,
by the several passages in Paul that tell us what kind of community he was trying to forge between all believers. 'There is no favoritism...there is neither Jew nor Greek nor slave nor free...Anyone who calls upon the Lord will be saved...'

That's where there is NEVER what you are like or what you want to see happen. There is never any 'things are great now in Christ, but in David it will blow your mind...'