"The Marijuana Industry's Dirty Little Secret"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since you are going that route you might as well show them this movie too.....Pretty much along the same lines. :juggle:

Vicious plant with it's roots in hell.

Ooooo, I'm gonna use that one too!

Can we fit Hitler in there somehow?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Vicious plant with it's roots in hell.

Ooooo, I'm gonna use that one too!

Can we fit Hitler in there somehow?

Just show them the girl jumping out of the window....That will convince them. :thumb:

glorydaz

I don't know what the effects of the pesticides will be.
But I know I'm going to use the pesticides as a scare tactic to my grandchildren as another reason to avoid the use of marijuana.
So I'm glad for the info.

I'm telling my grandkids the story of how their grandpa and I built a little log cabin in the woods, and then spent four years sitting around planning how we'd build an addition....then we quit smoking pot and finished that addition in three months time.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'm telling my grandkids the story of how their grandpa and I built a little log cabin in the woods, and then spent four years sitting around planning how we'd build an addition....then we quit smoking pot and finished that addition in three months time.

:rotfl: OMG...THAT is too awesome. :) Perfect!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Why do you take pride in helping to ruin people's lives Tom?

Because you have already taken the "Pretending to be a Cop" slot. Going for "Life Ruiner" is the only good troll job left.:yawn:

I've dealt with people like you for a good portion of my life Tom. I could write your biography without ever even meeting you.

Basically you hate your fellow human beings because you hate yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you a marijuana user glorydaz? If so, that explains a lot about your posts.

glorydaz

Are you a marijuana user glorydaz? If so, that explains a lot about your posts.

Nice try ACW. We built our log cabin when I was in my early twenties. I'm now in my late sixties and don't need pot or booze to relax, or be entertained, or anything else. But, if you think you need something to explain away my posts, you should borrow the Heretics diagnosis and claim I have Asperger's Syndrome. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm sixty-five years old, grew up in the sixties and have never even SEEN a Marijuana cigarette. I never took ANY illegal drugs. They're opening a Marijuana store down the street from where I live. However, I'm afraid I'll have to go out of this world, having never partaken.

musterion

I'm sixty-five years old, grew up in the sixties and have never even SEEN a Marijuana cigarette. I never took ANY illegal drugs. They're opening a Marijuana store down the street from where I live. However, I'm afraid I'll have to go out of this world, having never partaken.

Trust me, you'll miss out on nothing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice try ACW. We built our log cabin when I was in my early twenties. I'm now in my late sixties and don't need pot or booze to relax, or be entertained, or anything else. But, if you think you need something to explain away my posts, you should borrow the Heretics diagnosis and claim I have Asperger's Syndrome. :chuckle:

A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It appears that you don't have a problem with marijuana use, why is that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

ACW isn't exactly in the "Higher echelon of the intelligentsia." If you get my drift?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW isn't exactly in the "Higher echelon of the intelligentsia." If you get my drift?

I know that you've really taken my 4 part thread on homosexuality extremely hard Grosnick, but try to leave that anger behind and focus on the subject at hand: recreational drug use (specifically marijuana).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know that you've really taken my 4 part thread on homosexuality extremely hard Grosnick, but try to leave that anger behind and focus on the subject at hand: recreational drug use (specifically marijuana).

That's what I've been talking about. See what I mean about your IQ? Your IQ matches your shoelace size in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.