The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

It's hard to defend a fantasy novel with more than mere assertions that it has any veracity all, their defense is only ..."because I said so". Sorry doesn't wash. :nono:

So what does the christian religion have that is any different than what you claim is a fantasy? You don't have any facts except some traditional religious history, and a lot of historical silence, the trial of plagiarized stories from past cultures shows the deceit in your religions con-structure.

Hear say! your phony religion is king.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The UB was written early on in the 20th century correct? The authors
of the Bible were, Holy Spirit inspired! So, are you saying God Himself
didn't "know" about the midwayers?

If God had been the author of the Bible, like the church claims, he was under no obligation to tell man everything that is true. Much more has been revealed by the UB.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Caino, you stated; "Michael is the heavenly name of the Son who incarnate as Jesus.
Now he is known as Christ Michael" How are you able to assume that Michael is Jesus,
and not one of the Archangels?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Caino, show how Revelation 12:7 refers to Jesus, as Michael?

The U-Rev tells us more about what was shown to John.

The "war in heaven" was a panoramic retrospective on the outbreak of the rebellion roughly 200,000 years ago earth time up until Jesus terminated the rebellion on Mt. Hermon just prior to the public phase of his earth ministry.

I have nothing that would conclusively satisfy you that John’s vision some 50 years after the ascension of Christ, was connecting Jesus to the Michael character of the BOR. However Rev does not call Michael the archangel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
John was shown other things that are in the Urantia revelation.

John

"Several years after the martyrdom of James, John married his brother’s widow. The last twenty years of his life he was cared for by a loving granddaughter.

(1555.6) 139:4.13 John was in prison several times and was banished to the Isle of Patmos for a period of four years until another emperor came to power in Rome. Had not John been tactful and sagacious, he would undoubtedly have been killed as was his more outspoken brother James. As the years passed, John, together with James the Lord’s brother, learned to practice wise conciliation when they appeared before the civil magistrates. They found that a “soft answer turns away wrath.” They also learned to represent the church as a “spiritual brotherhood devoted to the social service of mankind” rather than as “the kingdom of heaven.” They taught loving service rather than ruling power — kingdom and king.

(1555.7) 139:4.14 When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form.

(1555.8) 139:4.15 John traveled much, labored incessantly, and after becoming bishop of the Asia churches, settled down at Ephesus. He directed his associate, Nathan, in the writing of the so-called “Gospel according to John,” at Ephesus, when he was ninety-nine years old. Of all the twelve apostles, John Zebedee eventually became the outstanding theologian. He died a natural death at Ephesus in A.D. 103 when he was one hundred and one years of age.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Remedy your ignorance......

Remedy your ignorance......

All I've seen on this thread on the part of "Urantiaites" is, new-age spiritualism, tree hugging, and Antisemitism!
Some try to dazzle everyone with their abilities as a "Supreme wordsmith," others are not as articulate! Seems
like a bunch of " hippie-esque" type of mumbo-jumbo!

You need to first educate yourself about the subject, before going any further, in order to intelligently debate any particular points. Many of the essential resources, commentary and descriptions of the UB and its papers have already been explained and shared here. Not everything is as it seems. See my former posts to you (here & here, with links provided), then get back when you can engage an actual dialogue, if you have a question or comment on the material shared.

pj

Levolor

Could be the new age of believers are those who will follow after
the "anti-christ, and the false prophet?" Since you believe Christianity
is dying?

The first thing I thought when I read this was: the new age of believers are those who believe MAD. (I'll have to work out the details.)

MADists are Paulians for they follow Paul and not Christ. How much more anti-Christ can you get?

Christianity been around for 2,000 year's as opposed to the UB at 100 year's!

LOL, and just how long ago did this MAD Paulianism doctrine begin that you believe in? Maybe mid 1800s?

What audacity.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clearing the air.......

clearing the air.......

Once again I'll repeat myself , and you will to in a very long post I am sure, this Is knights forum, and this thread is allowed and is not deceiving anyone and they are not antelopers lol at your word , if this forum needed protected from FreeLight Many others much more qualified then you would do so, myself included.

Go start your own site and you can call names and stomp your feet all you want , here you just look silly trolling the UB thread 24/7

Posted from the TOL App!

Hi JR,

PPS is an individual with a complication of complexes, and there is no need to bring up his spiteful, venomous, accusatory antics or manners, because those would be self-evident in his posts, for readers to see for themselves. Let 'God' be the judge. (only the pure in heart will see Him). He is now on Ignore since an actual dialogue cannot be had with him at this point in his current constitution, until his attitude changes. One can only contend with hate, bigotry and prejudice for so long, til he must 'cut the cord' so to speak and move along for his own spiritual health and sanity.

om shanti,

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The first thing I thought when I read this was: the new age of believers are those who believe MAD. (I'll have to work out the details.)

MADists are Paulians for they follow Paul and not Christ. How much more anti-Christ can you get?

LOL, and just how long ago did this MAD Paulianism doctrine begin that you believe in? Maybe mid 1800s?

What audacity.

You deserve NO reply! Thanks for interacting though, it shows
you have some real moxy! You may not be very intelligent, but
you more than make up for it with your inane remarks!

Thanks again!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to first educate yourself about the subject, before going any further, in order to intelligently debate any particular points. Many of the essential resources, commentary and descriptions of the UB and its papers have already been explained and shared here. Not everything is as it seems. See my former posts to you (here & here, with links provided), then get back when you can engage an actual dialogue, if you have a question or comment on the material shared.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's the difference between the urantia books (papers) and the made up
tales of Joesph Smith or L Ron Hubbard? All three claim supernatural or
celestial beings of one sort or another?

Status
Not open for further replies.