The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'll stop posting on this thread to, if told to do so by Knight or
one of the moderators! I do as they say!

We like Knight, he has been gracious to allow the thread. Besides, it brings in page views from Google which is good for TOL. That’s my real audience. People like PnumoniaPushaInsomnia are hopelessly stuck in the past and not suitable for teaching. Christianity is dying, a new age of believers are on the way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We like Knight, he has been gracious to allow the thread. Besides, it brings in page views from Google which is good for TOL. That’s my real audience. People like PnumoniaPushaInsomnia are hopelessly stuck in the past and not suitable for teaching. Christianity is dying, a new age of believers are on the way.

Nah!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Can you substantiate that with the Bible? Show me some Scripture
that backs up your theory?

The Bible speaks of celestials, but the authors of the Bible didn't know about the midwayers. The rebel midwayers were "demons." The UB is it's own authority, it dosn't need the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible speaks of celestials, but the authors of the Bible didn't know about the midwayers. The rebel midwayers were "demons." The UB is it's own authority, it dosn't need the Bible.

The UB was written early on in the 20th century correct? The authors
of the Bible were, Holy Spirit inspired! So, are you saying God Himself
didn't "know" about the midwayers?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
We like Knight,

Of course you do, so stop blustering. He allows your crap, and now you want all opposition silenced. Moron.

he has been gracious to allow the thread.

Then shut yer yap about those who oppose your interloping with motives... illustrated next.

Besides, it brings in page views from Google which is good for TOL. That’s my real audience.

And there you have it. Pimping TOL to get an audience for your stupidity. Too bad Urantia can't stand on its own veracity and needs your propagation on a Christian website to get exposure.

People like PnumoniaPushaInsomnia are hopelessly stuck in the past and not suitable for teaching. Christianity is dying, a new age of believers are on the way.

Yeah. You should just include me in the mass genocide to raise up mindless idiots who believe your novel.

Not once have you proferred ANY textually critical support and substantiation for your Urantia Book. You blythely just declare it to be truth and the basis for your false historical revision and script-flipping.

And you do it on a Christian website and demand Christians can't oppose it.

Bring it, phaser breath.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Could be the new age of believers are those who will follow after
the "anti-christ, and the false prophet?" Since you believe Christianity
is dying?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

And what evidence do you have to present the veracity of the bolded?

Bare assertion of your deluded belief. Nothing more.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Once again I'll repeat myself , and you will to in a very long post I am sure, this Is knights forum, and this thread is allowed and is not deceiving anyone and they are not antelopers lol at your word , if this forum needed protected from FreeLight Many others much more qualified then you would do so, myself included.

Go start your own site and you can call names and stomp your feet all you want , here you just look silly trolling the UB thread 24/7

Posted from the TOL App!

The only thing you got right in this post is that this site belongs to Knight, on the rest you are wrong on all counts. This is a Christian site and though Knight allows this drivel to exist here it is for the purpose of refutation. This is a discussion site and I refer you to the home page where it says "smacking the truth since 1997" now you may not understand that phrase but, it is the backbone of this site. Interlopers (PPS' word) will not find a comfy place to spread their cosmic manure without opposition and as PPS has pointed out these trekkie wannabe's actually believe this sci-fi drivel and intend to deceive others with their folly. Now it seems you subscribe to this crappola at this juncture which explains your defense of it so, if you have a problem with Christians opposing this lie than in the top right corner of this post is a red box to report it....report away, otherwise shut your trap.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only thing you got right in this post is that this site belongs to Knight, on the rest you are wrong on all counts. This is a Christian site and though Knight allows this drivel to exist here it is for the purpose of refutation. This is a discussion site and I refer you to the home page where it says "smacking the truth since 1997" now you may not understand that phrase but, it is the backbone of this site. Interlopers (PPS' word) will not find a comfy place to spread their cosmic manure without opposition and as PPS has pointed out these trekkie wannabe's actually believe this sci-fi drivel and intend to deceive others with their folly. Now it seems you subscribe to this crappola at this juncture which explains your defense of it so, if you have a problem with Christians opposing this lie than in the top right corner of this post is a red box to report it....report away, otherwise shut your trap.

Excellent, just Excellent!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Exactly. I've repeatedly asked for textually critical substantiation for any veracity of the Urantia Papers. None has been nor will be forthcoming.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Exactly. I've repeatedly asked for textually critical substantiation for any veracity of the Urantia Papers. None has been nor will be forthcoming.

It's hard to defend a fantasy novel with more than mere assertions that it has any veracity all, their defense is only ..."because I said so". Sorry doesn't wash. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
L.Ron Hubbard went this "Sci-Fi" route as well! He amassed quite
a following and made a fortune off the gullible! There's a sucker
born every minute, as they say!

Status
Not open for further replies.