The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Er, no. You completely miss that my addressing you here is care and concern that you are so easily rendered and duped. Instead what do you do? Dig in, posture, over what you know implicitly is wrong. You KNOW the UB isn't up to scratch, Caino! There is no way you don't (or is there?) 🤔

Therefore "Kellogg's." They were so into everything being 'stomach' related. Your 'doctor' was there, trained by them. Can't you see that Caino? Can't you really?

Er, "Kellogg's" Caino! THINK!

He ALSO said to follow what they said, not as they did! THINK Caino! THINK!

T-H-I-N-K!!!!

VIOLENTLY ripped from context if you think it means every book (or any book) in the Bible Caino! Maybe you aren't a very smart person and I need to simply pray for you. Maybe you really and genuinely have no mind for discerning truth from error. The more I talk to you, the more I'm convinced you 'cannot' apprehend truth. Is this the case? If so, you have my sympathy, in sincerity, Caino. I will pray -Lon
Your condescension translates to an inability to defend the indefensible.

Bacteria breaks down food, yes the Kellogg you are thinking of would know that. Jesus had bacteria in his gut like the rest of us. Is that also blasphemy? Jesus was both human and divine.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned

From The Urantia Book

(59:6.8) Among the land animals the frogs reached their climax in the preceding age and rapidly declined, but they survived because they could long live even in the drying-up pools and ponds of these far-distant and extremely trying times. During this declining frog age, in Africa, the first step in the evolution of the frog into the reptile occurred. And since the land masses were still connected, this prereptilian creature, an air breather, spread over all the world. By this time the atmosphere had been so changed that it served admirably to support animal respiration. It was soon after the arrival of these prereptilian frogs that North America was temporarily isolated, cut off from Europe, Asia, and South America.

(61:2.6) Along with the disappearance of the dinosaurs, other and great changes occurred in the various branches of the saurian family. The surviving members of the early reptilian families are turtles, snakes, and crocodiles, together with the venerable frog, the only remaining group representative of man’s earlier ancestors.

(62:3.9) You can hardly realize by what narrow margins your prehuman ancestors missed extinction from time to time. Had the ancestral frog of all humanity jumped two inches less on a certain occasion, the whole course of evolution would have been markedly changed. The immediate lemurlike mother of the dawn-mammal species escaped death no less than five times by mere hairbreadth margins before she gave birth to the father of the new and higher mammalian order. But the closest call of all was when lightning struck the tree in which the prospective mother of the Primates twins was sleeping. Both of these mid-mammal parents were severely shocked and badly burned; three of their seven children were killed by this bolt from the skies. These evolving animals were almost superstitious. This couple whose treetop home had been struck were really the leaders of the more progressive group of the mid-mammal species; and following their example, more than half the tribe, embracing the more intelligent families, moved about two miles away from this locality and began the construction of new treetop abodes and new ground shelters—their transient retreats in time of sudden danger.

(65:2.6) The stage was thus set for the appearance of the first backboned animals, the fishes. From this fish family there sprang two unique modifications, the frog and the salamander. And it was the frog which began that series of progressive differentiations in animal life that finally culminated in man himself.

(65:2.7) The frog is one of the earliest of surviving human-race ancestors, but it also failed to progress, persisting today much as in those remote times. The frog is the only species ancestor of the early dawn races now living on the face of the earth. The human race has no surviving ancestry between the frog and the Eskimo.

(65:2.8) The frogs gave rise to the Reptilia, a great animal family which is virtually extinct, but which, before passing out of existence, gave origin to the whole bird family and the numerous orders of mammals.

(65:2.9) Probably the greatest single leap of all prehuman evolution was executed when the reptile became a bird. The bird types of today—eagles, ducks, pigeons, and ostriches—all descended from the enormous reptiles of long, long ago.

(65:2.10) The kingdom of reptiles, descended from the frog family, is today represented by four surviving divisions: two nonprogressive, snakes and lizards, together with their cousins, alligators and turtles; one partially progressive, the bird family, and the fourth, the ancestors of mammals and the direct line of descent of the human species. But though long departed, the massiveness of the passing Reptilia found echo in the elephant and mastodon, while their peculiar forms were perpetuated in the leaping kangaroos.

(65:3.3) You have been informed that Urantia mortals evolved by way of primitive frog development, and that this ascending strain, carried in potential in a single frog, narrowly escaped extinction on a certain occasion. But it should not be inferred that the evolution of mankind would have been terminated by an accident at this juncture. At that very moment we were observing and fostering no less than one thousand different and remotely situated mutating strains of life which could have been directed into various different patterns of prehuman development. This particular ancestral frog represented our third selection, the two prior life strains having perished in spite of all our efforts toward their conservation.

(100:1.4) Children are permanently impressed only by the loyalties of their adult associates; precept or even example is not lastingly influential. Loyal persons are growing persons, and growth is an impressive and inspiring reality. Live loyally today—grow—and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole.

Discovery of 6 sex chromosomes in a frog species offer clues on evolution of complex XY systems

Lon

Your condescension translates to an inability to defend the indefensible.
You cannot read lines nor inbetween them! :doh: Wake up!
Bacteria breaks down food, yes the Kellogg you are thinking of would know that. Jesus had bacteria in his gut like the rest of us.
It is just Kellogg's dumb, Caino! Literally. Read a few lines before:
123:1.2 (1356.5) Jesus was about three years and two months old at the time of their return to Nazareth. He had stood all these travels very well and was in excellent health and full of childish glee and excitement at having premises of his own to run about in and to enjoy. But he greatly missed the association of his Alexandrian playmates.
:doh:
123:1.7 (1357.4) In July of this year, one month before Jesus was four years old, an outbreak of malignant intestinal trouble spread over all Nazareth from contact with
Kelloggs inanity all over it!! THIS Kellogg

Is that also blasphemy? Jesus was both human and divine.
Not the point! WAKE UP, CAINO!!!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You cannot read lines nor inbetween them! :doh: Wake up!

It is just Kellogg's dumb, Caino! Literally. Read a few lines before:

:doh:

Kelloggs inanity all over it!! THIS Kellogg

Not the point! WAKE UP, CAINO!!!
I've been awake, you have no answers, just unfounded accusations. Its difficult to know which Kellogg you are referring to but W.C. Kellogg had nothing to do with the UB.

Perhaps if you would just "listen" to the masters words your hardened heart might thaw and realize that the UB is not your enemy rather a validation of your faith.

THE MASTER'S SECOND COMING​

Jesus (detail) by Anthony Van Dyck

176:2.1 On several occasions Jesus had made statements which led his hearers to infer that, while he intended presently to leave this world, he would most certainly return to consummate the work of the heavenly kingdom. As the conviction grew on his followers that he was going to leave them, and after he had departed from this world, it was only natural for all believers to lay fast hold upon these promises to return. The doctrine of the second coming of Christ thus became early incorporated into the teachings of the Christians, and almost every subsequent generation of disciples has devoutly believed this truth and has confidently looked forward to his sometime coming.

176:2.2 If they were to part with their Master and Teacher, how much more did these first disciples and the apostles grasp at this promise to return, and they lost no time in associating the predicted destruction of Jerusalem with this promised second coming. And they continued thus to interpret his words notwithstanding that, throughout this evening of instruction on Mount Olivet, the Master took particular pains to prevent just such a mistake.

176:2.3 In further answer to Peter's question, Jesus said: “Why do you still look for the Son of Man to sit upon the throne of David and expect that the material dreams of the Jews will be fulfilled? Have I not told you all these years that my kingdom is not of this world? The things which you now look down upon are coming to an end, but this will be a new beginning out of which the gospel of the kingdom will go to all the world and this salvation will spread to all peoples. And when the kingdom shall have come to its full fruition, be assured that the Father in heaven will not fail to visit you with an enlarged revelation of truth and an enhanced demonstration of righteousness, even as he has already bestowed upon this world him who became the prince of darkness, and then Adam, who was followed by Melchizedek, and in these days, the Son of Man. And so will my Father continue to manifest his mercy and show forth his love, even to this dark and evil world. So also will I, after my Father has invested me with all power and authority, continue to follow your fortunes and to guide in the affairs of the kingdom by the presence of my spirit, who shall shortly be poured out upon all flesh. Even though I shall thus be present with you in spirit, I also promise that I will sometime return to this world, where I have lived this life in the flesh and achieved the experience of simultaneously revealing God to man and leading man to God. Very soon must I leave you and take up the work the Father has intrusted to my hands, but be of good courage, for I will sometime return. In the meantime, my Spirit of the Truth of a universe shall comfort and guide you.

176:2.4 “You behold me now in weakness and in the flesh, but when I return, it shall be with power and in the spirit. The eye of flesh beholds the Son of Man in the flesh, but only the eye of the spirit will behold the Son of Man glorified by the Father and appearing on earth in his own name.

176:2.5 “But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man are known only in the councils of Paradise; not even the angels of heaven know when this will occur. However, you should understand that, when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples, and when the fullness of the age has come to pass, the Father will send you another dispensational bestowal, or else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.

176:2.6 “And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man, no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.

176:2.7 “But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God? Do you not perceive that, when each of you is called to lay down his life struggle and pass through the portal of death, you stand in the immediate presence of judgment, and that you are face to face with the facts of a new dispensation of service in the eternal plan of the infinite Father? What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age, you, as individuals, must each most certainly face as a personal experience when you reach the end of your natural life and thereby pass on to be confronted with the conditions and demands inherent in the next revelation of the eternal progression of the Father's kingdom.”

176:2.8 Of all the discourses which the Master gave his apostles, none ever became so confused in their minds as this one, given this Tuesday evening on the Mount of Olives, regarding the twofold subject of the destruction of Jerusalem and his own second coming. There was, therefore, little agreement between the subsequent written accounts based on the memories of what the Master said on this extraordinary occasion. Consequently, when the records were left blank concerning much that was said that Tuesday evening, there grew up many traditions; and very early in the second century a Jewish apocalyptic about the Messiah written by one Selta, who was attached to the court of the Emperor Caligula, was bodily copied into the Matthew Gospel and subsequently added (in part) to the Mark and Luke records. It was in these writings of Selta that the parable of the ten virgins appeared. No part of the gospel record ever suffered such confusing misconstruction as this evening's teaching. But the Apostle John never became thus confused.

176:2.9 As these thirteen men resumed their journey toward the camp, they were speechless and under great emotional tension. Judas had finally confirmed his decision to abandon his associates. It was a late hour when David Zebedee, John Mark, and a number of the leading disciples welcomed Jesus and the twelve to the new camp, but the apostles did not want to sleep; they wanted to know more about the destruction of Jerusalem, the Master's departure, and the end of the world. UB 1955

Last edited:

Lon

I've been awake, you have no answers,
You didn't ask any questions...
just unfounded accusations.
Er, The UB has Kelloggs written all over it.
Its difficult to know which Kellogg you are referring to but W.C. Kellogg had nothing to do with the UB.
Your doctor attended Wellville.
Perhaps if you would just "listen" to the masters words your hardened heart might thaw and realize that the UB is not your enemy rather a validation of your faith.
Caino, It doesn't even 'seem' reasonable that God would speak to anybody in/from America for a 'new' message. We've only been in existence 200 years yet have the majority of cults. It is something about 1) arrogance 2)ignorance and 3) fierce independence that'd make up a new religion, just to have one's own way.

THE MASTER'S SECOND COMING​

Jesus (detail) by Anthony Van Dyck

176:2.1 On several occasions Jesus had made statements which led his hearers to infer that, while he intended presently to leave this world, he would most certainly return to consummate the work of the heavenly kingdom. As the conviction grew on his followers that he was going to leave them, and after he had departed from this world, it was only natural...
There you go, see that? "Only 'natural' that...." Do you even THINK Caino? Do you? No Apostle or Prophet would say 'only natural.' It is completely foreign to a man of the flesh (natural) vs a man of the Spirit. I WANT you to understand that!
it was only natural for all believers to lay fast hold upon these promises to return. The doctrine of the second coming of Christ thus became early incorporated into the teachings of the Christians, and almost every subsequent generation of disciples has devoutly believed this truth and has confidently looked forward to his sometime coming.

176:2.2 If they were to part with their Master and Teacher, how much more did these first disciples and the apostles grasp at this promise to return, and they lost no time
Another oddball colloquialism of someone 'trying' to wax poetic.
in associating the predicted destruction of Jerusalem with this promised second coming. And they continued thus to interpret his words notwithstanding that, throughout this evening of instruction on Mount Olivet, the Master took particular pains to prevent just such a mistake.
:doh: "Particular pains?" Caino. Do you ACTUALLY buy this cheap stuff? Do you!?
176:2.3 In further answer to Peter's question, Jesus said: “Why do you still look for the Son of Man to sit upon the throne of David and expect that the material dreams of the Jews will be fulfilled? Have I not told you all these years that my kingdom is not of this world? The things which you now look down upon are coming to an end, but this will be a new beginning out of which the gospel of the kingdom will go to all the world and this salvation will spread to all peoples. And when the kingdom shall have come to its full fruition, be assured that the Father in heaven will not fail to visit you with an enlarged revelation of truth
An "enlarged revelation of truth"??? I've told you over and over, 1) I've READ this rubbish. 2)Shown your REPEATEDLY where it is over and over and over; subpar.
and an enhanced demonstration of righteousness,
"enhanced demonstration of righteousness" Caino, do you not see this author is given to fluff? Meaningless platitudes that literally mean nothing? Instruct nothing? Do you REALLY think a book that doesn't do anything, doesn't ask anything, and is nothing but philosophy propaganda, is how God would choose to disclose any kind of 'new' revelation?? Can you actually not see these glaring problems?

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You didn't ask any questions...

Er, The UB has Kelloggs written all over it.

Your doctor attended Wellville.

Caino, It doesn't even 'seem' reasonable that God would speak to anybody in/from America for a 'new' message. We've only been in existence 200 years yet have the majority of cults. It is something about 1) arrogance 2)ignorance and 3) fierce independence that'd make up a new religion, just to have one's own way.

There you go, see that? "Only 'natural' that...." Do you even THINK Caino? Do you? No Apostle or Prophet would say 'only natural.' It is completely foreign to a man of the flesh (natural) vs a man of the Spirit. I WANT you to understand that!

Another oddball colloquialism of someone 'trying' to wax poetic.

:doh: "Particular pains?" Caino. Do you ACTUALLY buy this cheap stuff? Do you!?

An "enlarged revelation of truth"??? I've told you over and over, 1) I've READ this rubbish. 2)Shown your REPEATEDLY where it is over and over and over; subpar.

"enhanced demonstration of righteousness" Caino, do you not see this author is given to fluff? Meaningless platitudes that literally mean nothing? Instruct nothing? Do you REALLY think a book that doesn't do anything, doesn't ask anything, and is nothing but philosophy propaganda, is how God would choose to disclose any kind of 'new' revelation?? Can you actually not see these glaring problems?
No, not at all. It makes perfect sense that revelation continues and they would use current language not another language from another age. Maybe you need a mean spirited, vengeful God who’s always killing people?

God wasn’t going back to the Jews again and Christianity is sect divided and beyond repair. A fresh start among English speaking people is where it’s at today.

Jesus presented God as a loving Father. That made people like you very angry.

Anyway, I tried but your heart is seared by hatred and fanaticism. You aren’t reachable.

Lon

No, not at all. It makes perfect sense that revelation continues and they would use current language
Er, by people trying to 'wax poetic?' That makes no sense to me at all and is reaching. As I said, it has "Kelloggs" all over it.
not another language from another age.
You missed the point: There are many many more Christians in nonEnglish speaking countries, yet, given our proclivity toward self-importance, we English speakers have spawn every offshoot cult trying to make a name for itself. As I said, THINK, Caino. Please.
Maybe you need a mean spirited, vengeful God who’s always killing people?
I wrestled long and hard, like Jacob. Nineveh, for instance, was flaying messengers alive. The story of Jonah is about forgiveness, not killing them off. Listen for a moment: You rob God of His rights, Caino. You inadvertently/or purposefully are elevating man on par or above God by such a sentiment: That God has no rights over His creation. He isn't wicked, that never was the intent of the story. All I continue to ask you, is to actually think and not do what Dr. Sadler did, and reject what he didn't bother to understand to make a religion in his own image.
Jesus presented God as a loving Father. That made people like you very angry.
I'm sure the polarization (brainwashing willingly) helps to keep fingers firmly planted in ears. Stop it? I'm not angry.
Anyway, I tried but your heart is seared by hatred and fanaticism. You aren’t reachable.
Well, right on one point. It is a first. I'm not reachable by what is poor-quality rhetoric and poetic attempt. I'm never persuaded by flowery language, overt philosophy overtures, and poorly crafted propositions. When it comes to facing what is true, even if I have to wrestle with God over it, vs. a flowery sugary mess that cannot even pass as candy, I have to choose the former. HAVE to. I'm constrained to love God with my whole mind and not turn it off for a convenience (especially when it isn't crafted well - it is like having to buy from a subpar candy-wanna-be-factory that cannot make it to save their lives).

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Er, by people trying to 'wax poetic?' That makes no sense to me at all and is reaching. As I said, it has "Kelloggs" all over it.

You missed the point: There are many many more Christians in nonEnglish speaking countries, yet, given our proclivity toward self-importance, we English speakers have spawn every offshoot cult trying to make a name for itself. As I said, THINK, Caino. Please.

I wrestled long and hard, like Jacob. Nineveh, for instance, was flaying messengers alive. The story of Jonah is about forgiveness, not killing them off. Listen for a moment: You rob God of His rights, Caino. You inadvertently/or purposefully are elevating man on par or above God by such a sentiment: That God has no rights over His creation. He isn't wicked, that never was the intent of the story. All I continue to ask you, is to actually think and not do what Dr. Sadler did, and reject what he didn't bother to understand to make a religion in his own image.

I'm sure the polarization (brainwashing willingly) helps to keep fingers firmly planted in ears. Stop it? I'm not angry.

Well, right on one point. It is a first. I'm not reachable by what is poor-quality rhetoric and poetic attempt. I'm never persuaded by flowery language, overt philosophy overtures, and poorly crafted propositions. When it comes to facing what is true, even if I have to wrestle with God over it, vs. a flowery sugary mess that cannot even pass as candy, I have to choose the former. HAVE to. I'm constrained to love God with my whole mind and not turn it off for a convenience (especially when it isn't crafted well - it is like having to buy from a subpar candy-wanna-be-factory that cannot make it to save their lives).
Your concept of God has Deity regretting his own creative work, drowning the entire earth.......but keeping the Satan creature alive who was responsible for the fall of those victims to begin with. And so the same “fooling the whole world” continues and the same hand wringing frustration by your Deity concept.

What you “wrestled with” was your former common sense. The “blind guides” Jesus spoke of won you over to their version of history.

I have faith in the good, consistent and just God revealed in the life of Christ which by default discredits the concept of God taught by the people who rejected that true God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your concept of God has Deity regretting his own creative work,

God's creation had become completely corrupt, save one man and his family.

drowning the entire earth.......

So that He could start over with Noah and his family.

but keeping the Satan creature alive who was responsible for the fall of those victims to begin with.

Creatures designed to live forever cannot be destroyed. Satan is one of those creatures.

And so the same “fooling the whole world” continues and the same hand wringing frustration by your Deity concept.

You lost me.

Who's fooling who?

Who's wringing their hands?

Certainly not God.

What you “wrestled with” was your former common sense. The “blind guides” Jesus spoke of won you over to their version of history.

Ripping things out of context doesn't do you any favors.

I have faith in the good, consistent and just God revealed in the life of Christ which by default discredits the concept of God taught by the people who rejected the true God.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God's creation had become completely corrupt, save one man and his family.

So that He could start over with Noah and his family.

Creatures designed to live forever cannot be destroyed. Satan is one of those creatures.

You lost me.

Who's fooling who?

Who's wringing their hands?

Certainly not God.

Ripping things out of context doesn't do you any favors.

Saying it doesn't make it so.
Who told you that Satan was created to live forever? Saying it doesn’t make it so!

Your excuse is that God can’t destroy what he created?

Your theory has God (with foreknowledge) creating an evil being that he couldn’t destroy.

The reason that the world went right back to the way it was before the flood is because the flood never happened.

“Starting over” didn’t work, so that’s twice that the story accuses God of failure.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Man's failure is not God's failure, no matter how many times man fails.
God allowed Satan to fool the whole world according to common Christian theology. My question was, if the Christian God concept was Gen 6:6 " The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled " Then why didn't he destroy Satan when he drowned all the earth......except an ancestor of the people who also wrote the story??? Because nothing changed, the world is as it was before the Israelites genealogical story killed the whole earth!

Further, why did God allow Satan to deceive the world to begin with? The "Crafty Beast" was already evil, already working against God before Adam and Eve got started?

The UB has a much better explanation for it all.

Right Divider

Body part
God allowed Satan to fool the whole world according to common Christian theology. My question was, if the Christian God concept was Gen 6:6 " The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled " Then why didn't he destroy Satan when he drowned all the earth......except an ancestor of the people who also wrote the story??? Because nothing changed, the world is as it was before the Israelites genealogical story killed the whole earth!

Further, why did God allow Satan to deceive the world to begin with? The "Crafty Beast" was already evil, already working against God before Adam and Eve got started?

The UB is complete crap.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The UB is complete crap.
That’s your answer because you have no defense for the obvious flaw in the Israelites claims. Your Bible group would shame you into an uncomfortable explanation just like they were bullied by others in the name of “faith”.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Who told you that Satan was created to live forever? Saying it doesn’t make it so!

The Bible.

Your excuse is that God can’t destroy what he created?

God cannot do the impossible.

Your theory has God (with foreknowledge) creating an evil being that he couldn’t destroy.

Sorry, you seem to be confusing my beliefs with Calvinism.

I don't believe that God knows the future, only that He can look at His creation and determine what will happen based on the decisions creatures make.

I believe that God knew it was a possibility that His creation would break, and thus implemented contingency plans into His creation, but it wasn't certain until perhaps moments before it happened.

The reason that the world went right back to the way it was before the flood

I have no idea what you're talking about. The world we know today is drastically different than the pre-flood word.

is because the flood never happened.

False.

“Starting over” didn’t work, so that’s twice that the story accuses God of failure.

God didn't fail. One of His created beings did, and in doing so, pulled down the rest of creation with him.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Here is the answer: The Bible is true; the UB is mythological baloney.
When you grow up ask some adults outside of Biblical indoctrination why the Israelites story doesn’t make any sense. Also, ask them why the 2nd Temple was whipped off the earth and Jerusalem destroyed if in fact they were supposed to kill the messanger.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
according to common Christian theology.

You should go to the Bible, rather than "common Christian theology" for what the Bible says.

. . .if the Christian God . . ."regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled " Then why didn't he destroy Satan when he drowned all the earth......

I told you why.

Beings that are created in such a way as to last forever cannot be destroyed. Satan is one such being.

This applies to human soul/spirits too. (Hence why Christ went to the Cross)

except an ancestor of the people who also wrote the story?

Because Noah was, aside from being a righteous man in the eyes of God, uncorrupted by the fallen angels who lay with human women. In other words, His genes were purely human, whereas the rest of humanity's gene pool had already been corrupted.

Because nothing changed, the world is as it was before the Israelites genealogical story killed the whole earth!

Keep making comments like this and you'll find yourself banned again.

As I said above, the world we know today is far different than the world before the flood.

Further, why did God allow Satan to deceive the world to begin with?

God's will for His creation was that the creatures He created (with a soul/spirit) love Him. Such creatures cannot do so if they do not have the ability to hate. Therefore, God gave His creation the ability to reject Him, even if doing so broke it.

The "Crafty Beast" was already evil, already working against God before Adam and Eve got started?

Nope. Satan fell in the Garden when he tempted Eve, likely less than a week after Adam and Eve were created.

No, the UB is a fairy tale. It is not truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.