The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember to go here and learn the facts first. Since you haven't, all your posts are epic failures.

You have no 'substance' to begin with on the subject.

Your UFO/little green men issues have been addressed. These are your own delusions.

The 'sleeping subject' was the human channel being used in some mysterious fashion, to bring forth much of the material in the papers, and the 'entities' coming thru were not 'little green men', but celestial personalities serving this local universe system and the greater grand universe, opening up for questions to present to the planet a greater current cosmic-revelation of the nature of God, the purpose of creation and the divine destiny of the mortal souls of space and time, if they so choose to do God's will, and become 'finaliters' in universe service...becoming 'immortal' (choosing eternal life). The papers describe the various stations and worlds ascending souls traverse in their upward climb towards Paradise, advancing Godward.

If anything, the entire presentation offers many wonderful points and subjects to consider, explore and relate to pertaining directly to religion, philosophy, science, the arts, etc....as souls advance in the purpose of life, towards perfection. All life is evolving forward along the course of a divinely guided path to greater realities and adventures beyond this dimension of existence into infinity.

pj

I can't find it in myself to read all of this post! Little green men
stories have that effect on me!

Aimiel

I'm not in a debate here...
That's just not true.
If you have any integrity, you'd be respectful in the discussion...
One cannot possibly be respectful of ANYONE who's silly enough to believe that Truth could be channeled by a demon regarding Jesus or God. Your UB is demonic doctrine, communicated to men by demons, that much is quite clear.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's just not true.One cannot possibly be respectful of ANYONE who's silly enough to believe that Truth could be channeled by a demon regarding Jesus or God. Your UB is demonic doctrine, communicated to men by demons, that much is quite clear.

Freelight doesn't deal in truth! He relies on his own fancy words!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Here are the facts......

Here are the facts......

What you continue to fail to do is to not differentiate the false god: "Jebus," of the Urantia Book, who is a fictional character from Jesus, Who actually exists.

Still failing to see what is being communicated, and continuing to attack your own caricature of Jesus whom you call 'Jebus'. Since you continue to fail to address the content of the teaching, and just attack and discredit your 'caricature',....there really cant be a discussion here on principles. Your only intent is to discredit, at any expense.

Furthermore,...how do you know of any 'Jesus' that exists enough to 'differentiate' that version of 'Jesus' from another version of 'Jesus'? All you have is your own 'version/image' of Jesus that you've decided is true. Even sayings of Jesus in the synoptics can be debated as to authenticity, and some sayings may be merely attributed to Jesus by tradition or assumption.

In any case, whatever your presupposition is, the content of the presentations remain, having their own meaning and value, in their own particular context. This is the truth of the matter.

pj

glorydaz

That's just not true.One cannot possibly be respectful of ANYONE who's silly enough to believe that Truth could be channeled by a demon regarding Jesus or God. Your UB is demonic doctrine, communicated to men by demons, that much is quite clear.

True.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Expounding on different ideas, concepts, beliefs, points of view.....

Expounding on different ideas, concepts, beliefs, points of view.....

That's just not true.

It is true. This thread is for exploring, investigating, researching the Urantia Papers. That's it. There are parts I find very interesting, and some parts I have little interest in. As an eclectic,...I draw, synthesize, correlate, compare and synergize many different elements from different religious texts, resources and traditions. I've been doing this for over 10 years here. Just sharing information, points of view, perspectives. Whether I have a propensity towards a particular view or disposition towards an ideology remains to be shared within any observation relative to the whole, or just within one particular purview. Since this thread is on the UB itself, that's the FOCUS here, within this greater context.

Unlike Caino, I'm not an exclusive UB only believer (nor have EVER claimed to be), or fundamentalist devotee of this particular and only revelation, since Im a true universalist, and don't necessarily place one revelation up above all others, but include all in the greater picture of the Totality. All valid dispensations of knowledge are part of the revelation of All That IS....unfolding at any particular point or stream in space-time.

One cannot possibly be respectful of ANYONE who's silly enough to believe that Truth could be channeled by a demon regarding Jesus or God. Your UB is demonic doctrine, communicated to men by demons, that much is quite clear.

Its open to research, like all religious writings are. You keep interjecting your own 'demons' upon it. - see the psychology there.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is true. This thread is for exploring, investigating, researching the Urantia Papers. That's it. There are parts I find very interesting, and some parts I have little interest in. As an eclectic,...I draw, synthesize, correlate, compare and synergize many different elements from different religious texts, resources and traditions. I've been doing this for over 10 years here. Just sharing information, points of view, perspectives. Whether I have a propensity towards a particular view or disposition towards an ideology remains to be shared within any observation relative to the whole, or just within one particular purview. Since this thread is on the UB itself, that's the FOCUS here, within this greater context.

Unlike Caino, I'm not an exclusive UB only believer (nor have EVER claimed to be), or fundamentalist devotee of this particular and only revelation, since Im a true universalist, and don't necessarily place one revelation up above all others, but include all in the greater picture of the Totality. All valid dispensations of knowledge are part of the revelation of All That IS....unfolding at any particular point or stream in space-time.

Its open to research, like all religious writings are. You keep interjecting your own 'demons' upon it. - see the psychology there.

pj

Your inability to think rationally is, mind boggling!

journey

We are trying to keep it simple for small, child like minds but even broken up into wee-bits you aren't getting it. Maybe if we mix in some unicorns or a talking donkey? :p

Simpletons wrote the ub for simpletons, so I don't read it - nor do I plan to.

journey

What you continue to fail to do is actually address the content of the presentatioin, to say nothing of who it is attributed to. The fact is,...Jesus surely could have said something close to this, since we look to the intent and meaning of the saying, discerning its spiritual worth and application. This is basic to spiritual teachings 101.

From just that one small 'paragraph' one can expound limitlessly, since it ever remains that it is by the Spirit of God within the soul of man...that we experience communion with God, and by that communion enter into spiritual guidance and the true art of worship.

Most all Christians accept this truth of the indwelling spirit of God.

pj

The TRUE and LIVING GOD - not the god (little "g") of the urantia UFO Cult. The writers of the ub proved that you can make up things and expound on the make-believe, and a few bozos will buy it. Don't compare the ub to anything REAL or FACTUAL. The Holy Bible is REAL and FACTUAL.

journey

When you fail to observe this basic rule (ethic), you devalue and debase the general reputation of the entire forum, wasting space with non-sensical, meaningless, satirical posts, ad naseum. Your disrespect is appalling.

pj

Yep, this is what the ub UFO cult thread does. It actually belongs on a UFO forum where some might appreciate it. It's an embarrassment on a Christian forum and doesn't belong here.

journey

Remember to go here and learn the facts first. Since you haven't, all your posts are epic failures.

You have no 'substance' to begin with on the subject.

Your UFO/little green men issues have been addressed. These are your own delusions.

The 'sleeping subject' was the human channel being used in some mysterious fashion, to bring forth much of the material in the papers, and the 'entities' coming thru were not 'little green men', but celestial personalities serving this local universe system and the greater grand universe, opening up for questions to present to the planet a greater current cosmic-revelation of the nature of God, the purpose of creation and the divine destiny of the mortal souls of space and time, if they so choose to do God's will, and become 'finaliters' in universe service...becoming 'immortal' (choosing eternal life). The papers describe the various stations and worlds ascending souls traverse in their upward climb towards Paradise, advancing Godward.

If anything, the entire presentation offers many wonderful points and subjects to consider, explore and relate to pertaining directly to religion, philosophy, science, the arts, etc....as souls advance in the purpose of life, towards perfection. All life is evolving forward along the course of a divinely guided path to greater realities and adventures beyond this dimension of existence into infinity.

pj

But you and caino start with the ub - a total FABRICATION. I can almost hear Star Trek music in the background of this thread. FICTION is FICTION, so there's no making it into anything else. In short, the ub is bad FICTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.