The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

You have fooled yourself, you lie all the time on this thread, you are a person of poor character with no sign of having a relationship with Jesu Christ.
I haven't lied ONCE. You're the one who's hoodwinked by a third-rate demon. No one with half their wit would believe in Urantia. Christ is my life. He is The Bread of Life. You're the one who is spiritually DEAD.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You have NO LIFE in you. All you have is death and darkness. Repent.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I haven't lied ONCE. You're the one who's hoodwinked by a third-rate demon. No one with half their wit would believe in Urantia. Christ is my life. He is The Bread of Life. You're the one who is spiritually DEAD.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You have NO LIFE in you. All you have is death and darkness. Repent.

You have constantly lied and misrepresented the UB as coming from demons. You are just a frustrated, self righteous religious person who looks down on anyone that you can't control with the same control trip that you were indoctrinated with. You dare to sit in judgment of anyone's relationship with God? What a joke you are! :chuckle:

When confronted with the fact that Jesus preached a gospel to the Jews, which they rejected, you lacked the honestly to face it and wouldn't answer questions about it, instead you reiterated your obsession with killing Jesus, dirking his blood and eating him.

I have nothing to repent of, God knows my heart and he knows yours.

Aimiel

You have constantly lied and misrepresented the UB as coming from demons.
I am so sorry that you have a darkened understanding of Truth, but it is not a lie: The Urantia Book IS demonic doctrine. That much is clear to ANY born again Christian.
You are just a frustrated, self righteous religious person who looks down on anyone that you can't control with the same control trip that you were indoctrinated with.
I've been 'indoctrinated' by The Spirit of The Lord, using His Word and the understanding His love brings.
You dare to sit in judgment of anyone's relationship with God?
I do know that you don't have one. That isn't judgment, it's simple observation.
When confronted with the fact that Jesus preached a gospel to the Jews, which they rejected, you lacked the honestly to face it and wouldn't answer questions about it, instead you reiterated your obsession with killing Jesus, dirking his blood and eating him.
I am not obsessed with stomping on His Blood, the most precious substance in the universe, even though you are. I also am not obsessed with killing Him, which your doctrine does. Your false gospel has you accursed, whether you ever realize it or not. The fact that you reject what He taught, that drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh is a requirement of Christianity is what prevents you from entering His Kingdom. It also gives you over to the enemy.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Without Jesus' Blood you are powerless and completely controlled by the enemy of your soul.
I have nothing to repent of, God knows my heart and he knows yours.
You'll repent, although I do hope it isn't eternally too late when you do. Every soul in hell wishes they could live for just one more day so that they could.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I am so sorry that you have a darkened understanding of Truth, but it is not a lie: The Urantia Book IS demonic doctrine. That much is clear to ANY born again Christian.I've been 'indoctrinated' by The Spirit of The Lord, using His Word and the understanding His love brings.I do know that you don't have one. That isn't judgment, it's simple observation.I am not obsessed with stomping on His Blood, the most precious substance in the universe, even though you are. I also am not obsessed with killing Him, which your doctrine does. Your false gospel has you accursed, whether you ever realize it or not. The fact that you reject what He taught, that drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh is a requirement of Christianity is what prevents you from entering His Kingdom. It also gives you over to the enemy.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Without Jesus' Blood you are powerless and completely controlled by the enemy of your soul.You'll repent, although I do hope it isn't eternally too late when you do. Every soul in hell wishes they could live for just one more day so that they could.

You trample on the life of Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
After Pentecost if their were any more demons left on our world they could no longer cause problems:

....."And this is the first case where Jesus really cast an “evil spirit” out of a human being. All of the previous cases were only supposed possession of the devil; but this was a genuine case of demoniac possession, even such as sometimes occurred in those days and right up to the day of Pentecost, when the Master’s spirit was poured out upon all flesh, making it forever impossible for these few celestial rebels to take such advantage of certain unstable types of human beings."​

Caino

BANNED
Banned
We see Gods gift of the Urantia Book compared to urine and homo's on a Christian forum revealing the true colors of these so called disciples of Jesus Christ and all with the moderators blessings.

Jesus spoke of these phonies:

Why Do the Heathen Rage?​

(1725.2) 155:1.1 Said Jesus: “You should all recall how the Psalmist spoke of these times, saying, ‘Why do the heathen rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers of the people take counsel together, against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, Let us break the bonds of mercy asunder and let us cast away the cords of love.’

(1725.3) 155:1.2 “Today you see this fulfilled before your eyes. But you shall not see the remainder of the Psalmist’s prophecy fulfilled, for he entertained erroneous ideas about the Son of Man and his mission on earth. My kingdom is founded on love, proclaimed in mercy, and established by unselfish service. My Father does not sit in heaven laughing in derision at the heathen. He is not wrathful in his great displeasure. True is the promise that the Son shall have these so-called heathen (in reality his ignorant and untaught brethren) for an inheritance. And I will receive these gentiles with open arms of mercy and affection. All this loving-kindness shall be shown the so-called heathen, notwithstanding the unfortunate declaration of the record which intimates that the triumphant Son ‘shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ The Psalmist exhorted you to ‘serve the Lord with fear’ — I bid you enter into the exalted privileges of divine sonship by faith; he commands you to rejoice with trembling; I bid you rejoice with assurance. He says, ‘Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish when his wrath is kindled.’ But you who have lived with me well know that anger and wrath are not a part of the establishment of the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men. But the Psalmist did glimpse the true light when, in finishing this exhortation, he said: ‘Blessed are they who put their trust in this Son.’”

(1725.4) 155:1.3 Jesus continued to teach the twenty-four, saying: “The heathen are not without excuse when they rage at us. Because their outlook is small and narrow, they are able to concentrate their energies enthusiastically. Their goal is near and more or less visible; wherefore do they strive with valiant and effective execution. You who have professed entrance into the kingdom of heaven are altogether too vacillating and indefinite in your teaching conduct. The heathen strike directly for their objectives; you are guilty of too much chronic yearning. If you desire to enter the kingdom, why do you not take it by spiritual assault even as the heathen take a city they lay siege to? You are hardly worthy of the kingdom when your service consists so largely in an attitude of regretting the past, whining over the present, and vainly hoping for the future. Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom. UB 1955

Aimiel

After Pentecost if their were any more demons left on our world they could no longer cause problems:

..."And this is the first case where Jesus really cast an “evil spirit” out of a human being. All of the previous cases were only supposed possession of the devil; but this was a genuine case of demoniac possession, even such as sometimes occurred in those days and right up to the day of Pentecost, when the Master’s spirit was poured out upon all flesh, making it forever impossible for these few celestial rebels to take such advantage of certain unstable types of human beings."
In the last days, when God continues to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, sons and daughters will prophesy, old men will dream dreams and young men will see visions, but evil spirits will still infest whoever lets them. Your 'Urantia' demons living in you don't have to announce their presence to make anyone realize your demonic possession. You're their tool. If you could see how you are putty in their hands you'd burn your Urantia Book and abandon everything but Scripture for the rest of your life. You cannot, though, since that's the nature of the beast. :DK:

Aimiel

We see Gods gift of the Urantia Book compared to urine and homo's on a Christian forum...
You going to claim that the KKK is Christian next? They aren't, as we all know, but they claim that they are. Simply because one professes Christ
doesn't make them Christian. Christ's presence in someone's heart changes them. They become new, instantly and their character gets worked on daily. None of them are perfect, but those who belong to Christ and who are His disciples won't do things that bring Him shame... for instance: they won't follow Jebus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
ROFL!

As they should.

Jesus was treated this way the first time he came by the so called religious, it's not surprising that the story of his triumphant life is being treated the same way again and by the same kind of people.

journey

Just remember that the ub UFO cult garbage is NOT an authority or source of truth on a single thing. It's made up - total FICTION. The REAL and LIVING GOD is found in the Holy Bible - God's Word - NOT the ub comic book. Quoting the ub as if it's a great revelation from God is a really bad JOKE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just remember that the ub UFO cult garbage is NOT an authority or source of truth on a single thing. It's made up - total FICTION. The REAL and LIVING GOD is found in the Holy Bible - God's Word - NOT the ub comic book. Quoting the ub as if it's a great revelation from God is a really bad JOKE.

Very True!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We see Gods gift of the Urantia Book compared to urine and homo's on a Christian forum revealing the true colors of these so called disciples of Jesus Christ and all with the moderators blessings.

Jesus spoke of these phonies:

Why Do the Heathen Rage?​

(1725.2) 155:1.1 Said Jesus: “You should all recall how the Psalmist spoke of these times, saying, ‘Why do the heathen rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers of the people take counsel together, against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, Let us break the bonds of mercy asunder and let us cast away the cords of love.’

(1725.3) 155:1.2 “Today you see this fulfilled before your eyes. But you shall not see the remainder of the Psalmist’s prophecy fulfilled, for he entertained erroneous ideas about the Son of Man and his mission on earth. My kingdom is founded on love, proclaimed in mercy, and established by unselfish service. My Father does not sit in heaven laughing in derision at the heathen. He is not wrathful in his great displeasure. True is the promise that the Son shall have these so-called heathen (in reality his ignorant and untaught brethren) for an inheritance. And I will receive these gentiles with open arms of mercy and affection. All this loving-kindness shall be shown the so-called heathen, notwithstanding the unfortunate declaration of the record which intimates that the triumphant Son ‘shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ The Psalmist exhorted you to ‘serve the Lord with fear’ — I bid you enter into the exalted privileges of divine sonship by faith; he commands you to rejoice with trembling; I bid you rejoice with assurance. He says, ‘Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish when his wrath is kindled.’ But you who have lived with me well know that anger and wrath are not a part of the establishment of the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men. But the Psalmist did glimpse the true light when, in finishing this exhortation, he said: ‘Blessed are they who put their trust in this Son.’”

(1725.4) 155:1.3 Jesus continued to teach the twenty-four, saying: “The heathen are not without excuse when they rage at us. Because their outlook is small and narrow, they are able to concentrate their energies enthusiastically. Their goal is near and more or less visible; wherefore do they strive with valiant and effective execution. You who have professed entrance into the kingdom of heaven are altogether too vacillating and indefinite in your teaching conduct. The heathen strike directly for their objectives; you are guilty of too much chronic yearning. If you desire to enter the kingdom, why do you not take it by spiritual assault even as the heathen take a city they lay siege to? You are hardly worthy of the kingdom when your service consists so largely in an attitude of regretting the past, whining over the present, and vainly hoping for the future. Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom. UB 1955

The words in red are, false garbage from the "occult Urantia book!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No matter what Freelight and Caino say; the Urantia book is a UFO Cult with
occultist beginnings (demonic) They claim "entities" (demons?) spoke through
a "chosen human conduit!" The Urantia book is made up of, false additions to
the Holy Bible! Caino usually prints them up in red or blue! Beware!

Caino

BANNED
Banned

That's not very Christian.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No matter what Freelight and Caino say; the Urantia book is a UFO Cult with
occultist beginnings (demonic) They claim "entities" (demons?) spoke through
a "chosen human conduit!" The Urantia book is made up of, false additions to
the Holy Bible! Caino usually prints them up in red or blue! Beware!

Grosnick is frightened of new revelations from Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You going to claim that the KKK is Christian next? They aren't, as we all know, but they claim that they are. Simply because one professes Christ
doesn't make them Christian. Christ's presence in someone's heart changes them. They become new, instantly and their character gets worked on daily. None of them are perfect, but those who belong to Christ and who are His disciples won't do things that bring Him shame... for instance: they won't follow Jebus.

Many people on the forum claim to be Christian but bear no resemblance. They are poor representatives of even Paul's gospel about Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
On a caravan trip before he began his public ministry Jesus stopped ar Lake Urmia which is in modern day Iran.

134:4.3 If different religions recognize the spirit sovereignty of God the Father, then will all such religions remain at peace. Only when one religion assumes that it is in some way superior to all others, and that it possesses exclusive authority over other religions, will such a religion presume to be intolerant of other religions or dare to persecute other religious believers.

134:4.4 Religious peace—brotherhood—can never exist unless all religions are willing to completely divest themselves of all ecclesiastical authority and fully surrender all concept of spiritual sovereignty. God alone is spirit sovereign.

134:4.5 You cannot have equality among religions (religious liberty) without having religious wars unless all religions consent to the transfer of all religious sovereignty to some superhuman level, to God himself.

134:4.6 The kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men will create religious unity (not necessarily uniformity) because any and all religious groups composed of such religious believers will be free from all notions of ecclesiastical authority—religious sovereignty.

Status
Not open for further replies.