The Jews Will Never Know

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have to know what scripture is to begin with.

I said
I do I received the definition in one of the revelations from Jesus Christ. Don't forget you are the one that has been blinded, as a Jew. Not me. I hope you don't call Jesus a liar.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I do I received the definition in one of the revelations from Jesus Christ. Don't forget you are the one that has been blinded, as a Jew. Not me. I hope you don't call Jesus a liar.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

I don't call Jesus a liar. But He quoted from scripture. You say there is only nt scripture or you have admitted to ot scripture which is not my terms or terminology. You may have said something like the only scripture is nt or new testament. Well, do you believe that scripture came before the TaNaK? What is the first scripture?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Gen 22:1-2
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[Jas 1:12-15
12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

I don't call Jesus a liar. But He quoted from scripture. You say there is only nt scripture or you have admitted to ot scripture which is not my terms or terminology. You may have said something like the only scripture is nt or new testament. Well, do you believe that scripture came before the TaNaK? What is the first scripture?

I said
When you disagree with the new testament in favor of the old testament you are calling Jesus a liar.
You said the old testament doesn't contradict the new testament. And look at them verses at the top of this post. The old testament says God tempted Abraham. And Jesus says God does not tempt anyone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[Gen 22:1-2
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[Jas 1:12-15
12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

I said
When you disagree with the new testament in favor of the old testament you are calling Jesus a liar.
You said the old testament doesn't contradict the new testament. And look at them verses at the top of this post. The old testament says God tempted Abraham. And Jesus says God does not tempt anyone.
The TaNaK is inspired by God. Matthew and Luke ESV have twelve apostles each mentioned. Are the lists the same? Are the twelve people mentioned in Matthew and those mentioned in Luke the same people? The lists in the NKJV are not the same.