The Jews Will Never Know

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
???
IKing 22:19-23
19 Then Micaiah said, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by, on His right hand and on His left.
20 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
22 "The LORD said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
23 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
(NKJ)

[Gen 22:1-2
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
2 Cor 3:11-15
11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[Jas 1:12-15
12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

xxx The Jews will never know of the deceptions of satan. Because they dont read or believe the new testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you made the connection yet? Jews must believe that God tempted Abraham, Christians must believe that it wasn't God because God doesn't tempt anyone.

The Jews must believe that God sent a lying spirit to the prophets. Christians believe it was satan .

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Shishi, the Third Month the Fourth Day, until sundown or Shabbat, Omer 48.

Shalom.

I am not sure how I can help you here, nor what I will know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Shishi, the Third Month the Fourth Day, until sundown or Shabbat, Omer 48.

Shalom.

I am not sure how I can help you here, nor what I will know.

I said
lol Do you still think you are helping people when you talk?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Do you still think you are helping people when you talk?

It has been nice talking to you. You do not need to be helping someone when you talk, but you may be helping them when you do. From your question I surmise that you do not know something or you do not want me communicating with you, which was not my goal.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It has been nice talking to you. You do not need to be helping someone when you talk, but you may be helping them when you do. From your question I surmise that you do not know something or you do not want me communicating with you, which was not my goal.

I said
Patrick said you would understand the OP. I said you wouldn't . And you didn't.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your welcome to try again, if you would like.

It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

With what he said or do you have something you are saying that you would like me to try?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

With what he said or do you have something you are saying that you would like me to try?

I said
Well its all about the OP. Can you understand what it is saying?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well its all about the OP. Can you understand what it is saying?

I think it is saying you believe or think the Jews have not read the new testament and do not know of the deceptions of satan. The problem is that is unBiblical.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think it is saying you believe or think the Jews have not read the new testament and do not know of the deceptions of satan. The problem is that is unBiblical.

I said
No. That is all from your imagination. Its about how they contradict one another.

1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No. That is all from your imagination. Its about how they contradict one another.

WRONG!