The Jews Will Never Know

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

God spoke of a new covenant through the prophet Jeremiah. The new covenant is not like the old.

I said
Listen to Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov he is a real Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
He knows what he is talking about.Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov is a real Jew. And I am a real Christian.

Amen.

We know of the differences between Judaism and Christianity or what it means to be a Jew. May you be blessed if you decide to believe observe or post something else or something different. Once your words are there they are your words. Then how can you change if you learn something new? A Jew observes God's Commandments. You may be a Christian who observes God's Commandments though I don't know how you would be a Christian who does not observe God's Commandments. The religion of some Christians is belief based.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen.

We know of the differences between Judaism and Christianity or what it means to be a Jew. May you be blessed if you decide to believe observe or post something else or something different. Once your words are there they are your words. Then how can you change if you learn something new? A Jew observes God's Commandments. You may be a Christian who observes God's Commandments though I don't know how you would be a Christian who does not observe God's Commandments. The religion of some Christians is belief based.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

I said
Your an idiot. There are old testament Gods commandments and there are new testament Gods commandments. And you are double minded. And they don't mix. You cant be a loyal Jew, and stand up for parts of the new testament. You cant be a loyal Christian and stand up for the old testament. A real Jew told you this.
You are playing the antichrist.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. There are old testament Gods commandments and there are new testament Gods commandments. And you are double minded. And they don't mix. You cant be a loyal Jew, and stand up for parts of the new testament. You cant be a loyal Christian and stand up for the old testament. A real Jew told you this.
You are playing the antichrist.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

I suppose that is what happened.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know the difference between important questions and stating the obvious? no

Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

What is stating the obvious?

Shalom.

Jacob

Do important questions not relate to whether or not one has sinned?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.
God spoke of a new covenant through the prophet Jeremiah. The new covenant is not like the old.

Do you sin every moment of every day?

Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

What is stating the obvious?

Shalom.

Jacob

Do important questions not relate to whether or not one has sinned?

I said
You don't have important question. Look at the two at the top. Its obvious that the new is called the new because its different than the old.

Its obvious that no one sins every moment of every day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't have important question. Look at the two at the top. Its obvious that the new is called the new because its different than the old.

Its obvious that no one sins every moment of every day.

For there to be an old, there must be a new.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
another covenant or a different covenant
we know it is not like the old previous first
the people broke the covenant and God decided to make a new covenant

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
another covenant or a different covenant
we know it is not like the old previous first
the people broke the covenant and God decided to make a new covenant

I said
And God sent Jesus to bring us that new covenant. The Law of Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The new covenant is sometimes understood to be the law of Christ.

I said
and in that new covenant it says not to join in any of the old covenant or you could fall from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
and in that new covenant it says not to join in any of the old covenant or you could fall from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

You cannot be justified by the works of the law. Did you know that faith was working with his (Abraham, Abraham's, the father of faith) works and that as a result of the works faith was perfected?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You cannot be justified by the works of the law. Did you know that faith was working with his (Abraham, Abraham's, the father of faith) works and that as a result of the works faith was perfected?

I said
Everyone who says they have faith will be tested. And they must prove their faith just like Abraham had to prove his faith with works