The Jews Will Never Know

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The TaNaK is inspired by God. Matthew and Luke ESV have twelve apostles each mentioned. Are the lists the same? Are the twelve people mentioned in Matthew and those mentioned in Luke the same people? The lists in the NKJV are not the same.

I said
lol Are you avoiding a conviction? That kind of camouflage doesn't work on me. These contradict each other. Which one is the truth?

[Gen 22:1-2
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[Jas 1:12-15
12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Are you avoiding a conviction? That kind of camouflage doesn't work on me. These contradict each other. Which one is the truth?

[Gen 22:1-2
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am].
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[Jas 1:12-15
12 Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

God's Law is good. It is by the Holy Spirit that you will be convicted of your sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

God's Law is good. It is by the Holy Spirit that you will be convicted of your sin.

I said
But you don't have the Holy Spirit. That is how you escape being convicted. You have an evil conscience.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But you don't have the Holy Spirit. That is how you escape being convicted. You have an evil conscience.

It is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

I do have the Holy Spirit because I am born again. Does the Holy Spirit convict believers or unbelievers or the world? Does the world include believers?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

I do have the Holy Spirit because I am born again. Does the Holy Spirit convict believers or unbelievers or the world? Does the world include believers?

I said
No you are not born again. And no you don't have the Holy Spirit if you did you wouldn't be in the old testament. The Holy Spirit only brings to remembrance what Jesus said. He is not allowed to speak any other way.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No you are not born again. And no you don't have the Holy Spirit if you did you wouldn't be in the old testament. The Holy Spirit only brings to remembrance what Jesus said. He is not allowed to speak any other way.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The disciples could remember, by the Holy Spirit, all that Jesus said to them.

The Holy Spirit is spoken of in what is called by some, or in what is called by many, the old testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The disciples could remember, by the Holy Spirit, all that Jesus said to them.

The Holy Spirit is spoken of in what is called by some, or in what is called by many, the old testament.

I said
Read the verses. Now your just spreading rumors and calling Jesus a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read the verses. Now your just spreading rumors and calling Jesus a liar.

It is Erev, Evening. It is Laylah, Night. It is the Third Month. It is the Tenth Day of the Month.

I have no reason to do that and I have no understanding for why you would think that I have done so.

When you say read the verses, what verses are you speaking of? What constitutes verses to you? I have no problem with the verses in the Bible. Also, songs have verses or stanzas, and sometimes a chorus. As for the Psalms, Tehillim, these are the Songs, such as of David, etc....

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Erev, Evening. It is Laylah, Night. It is the Third Month. It is the Tenth Day of the Month.

I have no reason to do that and I have no understanding for why you would think that I have done so.

When you say read the verses, what verses are you speaking of? What constitutes verses to you? I have no problem with the verses in the Bible. Also, songs have verses or stanzas, and sometimes a chorus. As for the Psalms, Tehillim, these are the Songs, such as of David, etc....

I said
When I say read the verses and give you the verses to read. And you cant figure out what I'm saying. That says your ignorance is far beyond your understanding. And you have lots to learn. Anyone who has that kind of ignorance has to business trying to teach anyone. Read these three verses.

Your ignorance is evidence to all on what happens to someone who is kicked out of Christianity though.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When I say read the verses and give you the verses to read. And you cant figure out what I'm saying. That says your ignorance is far beyond your understanding. And you have lots to learn. Anyone who has that kind of ignorance has to business trying to teach anyone. Read these three verses.

Your ignorance is evidence to all on what happens to someone who is kicked out of Christianity though.

It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

Your post here displays erroneous information. You are lying about me to control or manipulate or harass me. I have done nothing wrong here and you are accusing me of something. Please reconsider your ways and your words. I was not kicked out of Christianity. That is impossible. I have read these verses that you have provided. However, your words do not make sense. Please read what you wrote to me. It does not make sense.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

Your post here displays erroneous information. You are lying about me to control or manipulate or harass me. I have done nothing wrong here and you are accusing me of something. Please reconsider your ways and your words. I was not kicked out of Christianity. That is impossible. I have read these verses that you have provided. However, your words do not make sense. Please read what you wrote to me. It does not make sense.

I said
Think about it no one walks away from Christianity if they understand it. They must be kicked out to get them to leave. You say you left. Use a little common sense.

One can fall from grace, one can be disqualified, and one can fall short of salvation. We know that you have been trying to be justified by the old testament law.

[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Think about it no one walks away from Christianity if they understand it. They must be kicked out to get them to leave. You say you left. Use a little common sense.

One can fall from grace, one can be disqualified, and one can fall short of salvation. We know that you have been trying to be justified by the old testament law.

[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

I say I left what?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what?

I said
The truth about God. Because you were kicked out of Christianity. And blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The truth about God. Because you were kicked out of Christianity. And blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

I think you said I was camouflaging something. Now you have turned to this. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I started a thread about this, because of your confusion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you said I was camouflaging something. Now you have turned to this. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I started a thread about this, because of your confusion.

I said
lolol I'm not the one who is confused. And blind. That would be you.