The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well it's probably too late but now the republican establishment is warring against The Donald. Romney will speak out against Trump tomorrow. Implodinng the GOP is what it will do if they continue, or it will help Trump and make him stronger.

exminister

I forgot to record last debate and only saw clips. Trump as an entertainer I thought did a great job weaving and bobing and landing solid punches on Cruz and Rubio punching him at the same time. Remembered to record this debate. Expect it to be similar except Megan will be another beating up on Trump. Hopefully they haven't kissed and made up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I forgot to record last debate and only saw clips. Trump as an entertainer I thought did a great job weaving and bobing and landing solid punches on Cruz and Rubio punching him at the same time. Remembered to record this debate. Expect it to be similar except Megan will be another beating up on Trump. Hopefully they haven't kissed and made up.
It's worth watching. The bottom line is, no matter what is said or whatever happens, Trump gets stronger.

TRUMP TRAIN

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's an article in The Federalist on the appearance and the problem of Trump. Essentially it says he can't win over non republican, college educated people and without them he can't generate the numbers to win.

rexlunae

I deeply appreciate the fact that this article lists JEB! with his exclamation point intact. It truly captures the enthusiasm of a campaign whose greatest inspiration was the realization that you can pronounce his initials.

But Trump loves the poorly educated, the dummies outnumber the grads

That's the problem. People like to feel superior, and so they like to assume that most everyone else is an idiot. And don't think there are actually that many idiots out there.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But Trump loves the poorly educated, the dummies outnumber the grads
Now Patrick, you know that not everyone who lacks a formal education is dumb. Don't pull a Trad on us...the point being that Trump has to win over the college educated to win the election. But who really knows. Maybe he'll be a guilty pleasure for enough of them, like watching Sharknado. :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I deeply appreciate the fact that this article lists JEB! with his exclamation point intact. It truly captures the enthusiasm of a campaign whose greatest inspiration was the realization that you can pronounce his initials.

yes you can, and it's evocative of both watergate and the confederacy :chuckle: