The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yet everything Cruz has asserted about the Donald is true, can be fact checked or even hear the man say them at tedcruz.org, they are all linked up there for all to see...quite handy. Trump is just whining because Cruz is playing his smear game as good as he does...sour grapes for the Donald. I predict Trump will lose Texas and that Rubio will lose Florida his own state.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yet everything Cruz has asserted about the Donald is true, can be fact checked or even hear the man say them at tedcruz.org, they are all linked up there for all to see...quite handy. Trump is just whining because Cruz is playing his smear game as good as he does...sour grapes for the Donald. I predict Trump will lose Texas and that Rubio will lose Florida his own state.

Yes, we'll see on Super Tuesday

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Cruz-Rubio tag team attack on Trump failed: unintelligible yelling doesn't make it

I guess that depends on the viewer, I thought Cruz handled it quite well and a simple search of the facts that the Donald says are lies proves that the Donald is indeed quite as liberal with the truth as he is as a politician.

PureX

So, I have a couple of honest questions for you republicans regarding this election cycle.

I am assuming that most of you are not stupid enough to actually believe that Donald Trump is a reasonable candidate for the presidency. Polls show that most republicans (70% plus) do not want Trump to become president. So I am wondering why so many republicans are voting for him in these primaries. Is it because they are angered by the dismal choices they are being offered, overall, and a Trump vote is a kind of demonstration of that anger to the republican elites? Is it because they are just angry at government in general and want to throw any 'stink bomb' they happen to be able to throw into the works?

I'm beginning to sense a kind of "let's burn it all down!" attitude among a lot of republicans that feels excessively nihilistic. Is this what's going on?

Just wondering.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, I have a couple of honest questions for you republicans regarding this election cycle.

I am assuming that most of you are not stupid enough to actually believe that Donald Trump is a reasonable candidate for the presidency. Polls show that most republicans (70% plus) do not want Trump to become president. So I am wondering why so many republicans are voting for him in these primaries. Is it because they are angered by the dismal choices they are being offered, overall, and a Trump vote is a kind of demonstration of that anger to the republican elites? Is it because they are just angry at government in general and want to throw any 'stink bomb' they happen to be able to throw into the works?

I'm beginning to sense a kind of "let's burn it all down!" attitude among a lot of republicans that feels excessively nihilistic. Is this what's going on?

Just wondering.

I think you're seeing the people choose The Donald