The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and glorifies

beloved57

Calvinism is the doctrine of demons composed by a heretic.

Calvinism is the Gospel and you call it the doctrine of devil's! John Wesley said the same thing, but Spurgeon lauded him as a godly man, but that was a compromise on his part, but I am not going to make that comprise with you, sorry, you are a unbeliever!

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism is the Gospel and you call it the doctrine of devil's! John Wesley said the same thing, but Spurgeon lauded him as a godly man, but that was a compromise on his part, but I am not going to make that comprise with you, sorry, you are a unbeliever!

Only a blind fool would embrace Calvinism.

jzeidler

You hear the Gospel every day, Calvinism, and you reject it! You are being held accountable for it!

Calvinism isn't the gospel. Neither is arminianism. Grace is the gospel. Jesus came to die for you is the gospel. Jesus rose for you is the gospel. You will never be able to repay him back for what he has done for you and he doesn't want you to, that's the gospel. In Jesus there is no condemnation that's the gospel. In Christ you are the righteousness of God is the gospel. How dare you cheapen the salvation of God to the philosophy of men that can not be definitively proven! Maybe if people stopped arguing and saying stupid things like "Calvinism is the gospel" and started showing grace to people they don't agree with we might actually start looking like Jesus.

jzeidler

jze

Yes it is, opposers and enemies of it have just labeled it Calvinism !

I know Calvinism. I used to be a hardcore 5 point Calvinist and would argue till I was blue in my face and all it did in the end was drive friends away. I know that there are some parts of the gospel involved in Calvinism because Calvinism is a theology that strives to define in human terms what Jesus did for us. But to say that "Calvinism IS the gospel" is to cheapen the work of Jesus. The gospel is not a theology. It's a person, and his name is Jesus.

Just think about this. Jesus is bigger than Calvinism. Peace bro.

jzeidler

That's Judaism all right. Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and, consequently, Judaism was the gospel of Jesus. But, what's the use? When Paul showed up in the horizon, he threw away the gospel and held Jesus back to promote his own gospel as if Jesus had converted to Christianity before he was crucified. Later, listening to the apostles of Jesus, he, Paul came to the conclusion that they were preaching a different gospel about a different Jesus and, for that matter he considered them all as false apostles. That's in II Cor. 11:4-6, 13.

Prove it. If Paul was wrong why did Peter confirm what he said about Jesus? Where are the Jesus followers you talk about today? Surely his teachings would still be around since he was a man of God. Where in history are your claims verified?

beloved57

I know Calvinism. I used to be a hardcore 5 point Calvinist and would argue till I was blue in my face and all it did in the end was drive friends away. I know that there are some parts of the gospel involved in Calvinism because Calvinism is a theology that strives to define in human terms what Jesus did for us. But to say that "Calvinism IS the gospel" is to cheapen the work of Jesus. The gospel is not a theology. It's a person, and his name is Jesus.

Just think about this. Jesus is bigger than Calvinism. Peace bro.

I am not your bro, not in Christ, since you reject Calvinism, Particularly the Truths of TULIP, to be the Gospel !

jzeidler

jze

And you dont believe it to be the Gospel, that makes you an unbeliever then ! You know it only carnally !

I will not put my faith in a doctrine that doesn't affect my day to day life as if it were Jesus himself. I take what I see in Calvinism that is true and leave the rest. But it comes down to the fact that Calvinism doesn't change my life. Jesus does.