The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and glorifies

Nanja

You don't listen to what is clear. Jesus reconciles us to himself and doesn't count our sins against us. This however does not make us righteous. It does not make us saved. We must believe that this is true and that Jesus died for us in order to receive his righteousness and all that he is. We need to accept Jesus in order to be saved. This is clear in scripture. Universalism is satanic.

You preach a false gospel of works.

Eph. 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You preach a false gospel of works.

Eph. 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

~~~~~

And how is one saved? By grace, through faith. That is a gift, not works.

Nanja

Then, how does man express his faith?

Faith is God-Given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Gal. 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You see, the Seed of Christ is Abraham's Seed, the ones Christ died for.
The same are His Sheep John 10:28: They are all Abraham's Seed, Children of Promise,
just as Isaac was Gal. 4:28. And the same are Christ's Body, the Church!

Gal. 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Gal. 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many;
but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Gal. 4
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Faith is God-Given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Gal. 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You see, the Seed of Christ is Abraham's Seed, the ones Christ died for.
The same are His Sheep John 10:28: They are all Abraham's Seed, Children of Promise,
just as Isaac was Gal. 4:28. And the same are Christ's Body, the Church!

Gal. 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Gal. 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many;
but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Gal. 4
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

~~~~~

Faith is something that is required to be born again.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nope. One having Faith is the evidence that he has been Born of the Spirit.

For Faith is a fruit and gift of the Spirit Gal 5:22; Eph. 2:8!

~~~~~

Just because someone is religious and quotes scripture does not mean that they are saved.

Saving faith is always faith in Christ and his Gospel. Not in a doctrine or a religion.

jzeidler

Now , this is what I call a discussion.

I would like to SAVE this one for the Kingdom.

I agree, we will not find the answer here so it's not worth arguing about, whether limited or unlimited. Makes no difference to people being saved. Believe in Jesus and you'll be saved. That simple.

beloved57

Just because someone is religious and quotes scripture does not mean that they are saved.

Saving faith is always faith in Christ and his Gospel. Not in a doctrine or a religion.

Correct, you are religious, zealous, but an unbeliever, you reject the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ !

Ben Masada

Now , this is what I call a discussion.

I would like to SAVE this one for the Kingdom.

Do you understand what is the Kingdom of God? Read Exod. 19:6. "You shall be to Me a Kingdom of priests and a Holy Nation. That's what you must tell the Israelites." That's the Kingdom of God, Baruch HaShem!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand what is the Kingdom of God? Read Exod. 19:6. "You shall be to Me a Kingdom of priests and a Holy Nation. That's what you must tell the Israelites." That's the Kingdom of God, Baruch HaShem!
Where is God's kingship over the earth? Do you really the god directly prevents the poster children for the next millenium from happening?

Robert Pate

Banned

I didn't know that you could buy a Bible without a New Testament.

Where did you get that?