The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and glorifies

jzeidler

You teach that God is unjust and will punish the Righteous in Hell for their sins!

You're wrong. Jesus died and reconciled the world to himself but God demands that we must reconcile ourselves to him. It doesn't matter for salvation of only your sins are paid for because they will just make someone natural and unable to reach heaven. There must be righteousness added and that only comes through faith in Jesus. If you do not accept Jesus you will not be saved because essentially what you are asking is for God to judge you based upon your works rather than Jesus' and that doesn't turn out well because again you have no righteousness. So no, not everyone is saved and not everyone is holy or just and definitely not everyone is righteous.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're wrong. Jesus died and reconciled the world to himself but God demands that we must reconcile ourselves to him. It doesn't matter for salvation of only your sins are paid for because they will just make someone natural and unable to reach heaven. There must be righteousness added and that only comes through faith in Jesus. If you do not accept Jesus you will not be saved because essentially what you are asking is for God to judge you based upon your works rather than Jesus' and that doesn't turn out well because again you have no righteousness. So no, not everyone is saved and not everyone is holy or just and definitely not everyone is righteous.

Calvinism is his Jesus.

beloved57

False teaching, those Christ died for are reconciled to God by Christ death while they are enemies Rom 5:10 !

beloved57

You think that Romans 5:10 cancels out John 3:18.

If you do not believe in Jesus you will perish.

What I believe about those verses I have explained in my threads!

Now, those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

jzeidler

You in a false religion, those Christ lived and died for were reconciled to God by His Death while they were enemies Rom 5;10 !

You don't listen to what is clear. Jesus reconciles us to himself and doesn't count our sins against us. This however does not make us righteous. It does not make us saved. We must believe that this is true and that Jesus died for us in order to receive his righteousness and all that he is. We need to accept Jesus in order to be saved. This is clear in scripture. Universalism is satanic.

beloved57

You don't listen to what is clear. Jesus reconciles us to himself and doesn't count our sins against us. This however does not make us righteous. It does not make us saved. We must believe that this is true and that Jesus died for us in order to receive his righteousness and all that he is. We need to accept Jesus in order to be saved. This is clear in scripture. Universalism is satanic.

Jesus did not die for everyone!

Last edited:

Nanja

Jesus did not die for everyone!

True indeed!

Christ died for His Sheep.

John 10
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [the Sheep], Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

But the non-sheep, the goats, are condemned already. John 3:18.

Mat 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed ,
into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

~~~~~

beloved57

The Bible says that he did, Hebrews 2:9.

The reason that he did was because of his great love for humanity, John 3:16.

Those Christ died for are by His Death reconciled to God while they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10, that doesn't apply to all because as enemies and unbelievers some are under His wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36!

beloved57

True indeed!

Christ died for His Sheep.

John 10
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [the Sheep], Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

But the non-sheep, the goats, are condemned already. John 3:18.

Mat 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed ,
into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

~~~~~

You have spoken with Spiritual Wisdom from above!