ECT The Good News - Free Issue of TableTalk Magazine

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The January issue of Ligonier's TableTalk Magazine is being made available as a free download (pdf, epub, mobi) here:

http://www.ligonier.org/blog/download-january-tabletalk-free/

For those without eReaders, a pdf version is available:

Right click the following link and select the option "Save link as..." in the pop up that appears to download the pdf version that can be read with the free Adobe Reader:

http://ligonier-static-media.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/tt-jan15/tt_2015_january.pdf

"January’s issue of Tabletalk seeks to answer a basic question: “What is the gospel?” The importance of answering this question accurately cannot be overestimated, because our response to the gospel has eternal consequences. The “good news” is a straightforward message — that Jesus Christ came to save sinners, and that by believing one can have life in His name. However, the simple message of the gospel is often mischaracterized, miscommunicated, and misunderstood. This issue of Tabletalk will seek to explain the gospel, along with aspects of redemption that relate to the gospel and flow out of it."

Last edited:

glorydaz

The January issue of Ligonier's TableTalk Magazine is being made available as a free download (pdf, epub, mobi) here:

"January’s issue of Tabletalk seeks to answer a basic question: “What is the gospel?” The importance of answering this question accurately cannot be overestimated, because our response to the gospel has eternal consequences. The “good news” is a straightforward message — that Jesus Christ came to save sinners, and that by believing one can have life in His name. However, the simple message of the gospel is often mischaracterized, miscommunicated, and misunderstood. This issue of Tabletalk will seek to explain the gospel, along with aspects of redemption that relate to the gospel and flow out of it."

I'll have to see if I can get my sister to download it for me onto her IPad. I can do nothing digital. Have a great New Year, AMR. :)

Doom

Okay, how does this work here?

1. I've heard your message about TableTalk Magazine.

2. I've been told that there is a link to access the magazine.

3. Do I need to be predestined or elected to click on that link, or if I simply believe the link will take me to the magazine, can I just choose to click on it?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
@ Doom. You can click on and you can read

...but you won't get any blessing unless you were predestined to it.

Cross Reference

Problem is saving sinners was not the prime reason He came.

Ya'll need to read "the rest of the story". It would change your evangelical message.

Cruciform

Thanks for the info. I'm half-way through Sproul's recent book on Catholicism, taking critical notes as I go. So far, it's a good concise example of the Reformed Protestant position.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the info. I'm half-way through Sproul's recent book on Catholicism, taking critical notes as I go. So far, it's a good concise example of the Reformed Protestant position.

Yes, it was a good read.

AMR

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Okay, how does this work here?

1. I've heard your message about TableTalk Magazine.

2. I've been told that there is a link to access the magazine.

3. Do I need to be predestined or elected to click on that link, or if I simply believe the link will take me to the magazine, can I just choose to click on it?

"Need to be predestined " are only questions atheists ask.

Are you sure you want to belittle God.?

dennis_02.jpg

Cruciform

Apologetics is not the gospel. Surely a smart guy like you could have figured that out.
The fact that apologetics is not the gospel hardly equates to apologetics being "anti-Christ." Care to explain the non sequitur?