"The End of the World(TM)"?

glorydaz

There is no point in voting. The signs of the times prove the Rapture of the church is imminent. Share the Gospel of salvation with everyone the Lord puts in your path.

[Moderator Edit: Moved this discussion to a new thread.]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So let me put it another way: You are helping America Commit Suicide if you don't vote Republican.

Do you really think a vote is going to save the nation? A vote?

glorydaz

Hey Glory, good to see you again!

Christ's second coming (including the Rapture) has always been imminent.
That's like making a mole hill out of a mountain. This mountain is at hand.

Just as a birth is imminent when the mother is three months along, she is now 9 months along and the labor is happening as we speak. THAT is the imminent I'm talking about.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's like making a mole hill out of a mountain. This mountain is at hand.

Just as a birth is imminent when the mother is three months along, she is now 9 months along and the labor is happening as we speak. THAT is the imminent I'm talking about.

Preachers have been saying the same thing as this for literally hundreds of years at this point.

Last days?

Let me know when it's the last minutes.

Oh, and keep in mind that God Himself cautions about giving prophecies that do not come to pass.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Preachers have been saying the same thing as this for literally hundreds of years at this point.

Last days?

Oh, and keep in mind that God Himself cautions about giving prophecies that do not come to pass.
I wholeheartedly agree with this.
The NT writers didn't have a clue that some OT verses were about the Messiah until after it happened.

way 2 go

There is no point in voting. The signs of the times prove the Rapture of the church is imminent. Share the Gospel of salvation with everyone the Lord puts in your path.
central bank digital currency soon , which will make the mark of the beast control possible , never had that before

(Revelation of John 13:17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

big pharma has never had this big of a deception

Rev 18:23 and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your pharmakeia.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
central bank digital currency soon which will make the mark of the beast control possible , never had that before

(Revelation of John 13:17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

big pharma has never had this big of a deception

Rev 18:23 and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your pharmakeia.

It's always been possible. Using microchips is just a new means.

Also, pharmakeia means, at least Biblically, "sorcery, witchcraft" or "magic."

It's usually meant as an extension of someone who uses drugs to cause illusions.

way 2 go

It's always been possible. Using microchips is just a new means.
no , the conditions and tech are ripe

we've never had tech for tracking everything until now
and almost everybody loves Tap pay & most won't object to cbdc
Also, pharmakeia means, at least Biblically, "sorcery, witchcraft" or "magic."

It's usually meant as an extension of someone who uses drugs to cause illusions.
big pharma deceives .
pharma it's in the name pharmakeia

glorydaz

Last days?
1 These. 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

I'm simply believing the Bible and the prophecies that have already been given us.

The unbelievers can't believe what they're seeing happening in this world today.

We, however, have Revelation and the prophets. The church has been ignoring the prophets for far too long, so many, sadly, will be taken by surprise.

glorydaz

no , the conditions and tech are ripe

we've never had tech for tracking everything until now
and almost everybody loves Tap pay & most won't object to cbdc

big pharma deceives .
pharma it's in the name pharmakeia
Indeed, it's only recently become possible for everyone on earth to see the two prophets laying in the streets for three days. On their cell phones no less. I used to wonder how that would happen, but it's child's play now.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
1 These. 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

I'm simply believing the Bible and the prophecies that have already been given us.

I believe the Bible too.

The problem is that even Peter seemed to think that there was no set point in the future that Christ would return.

Else he wouldn't say:

Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. - 2 Peter 3:11-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:11-13&version=NKJV

The unbelievers can't believe what they're seeing happening in this world today.

We, however, have Revelation and the prophets. The church has been ignoring the prophets for far too long, so many, sadly, will be taken by surprise.

I agree. My contention isn't that, though. It's that there's no way for us to know when Christ will return.

Not even Jesus Himself knew, only the Father, and not because it's "a set point in the future," but because it hasn't been decided yet.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. - Matthew 24:36-37 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:36-37&version=NKJV

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe the Bible too.

The problem is that even Peter seemed to think that there was no set point in the future that Christ would return.

Else he wouldn't say:

Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. - 2 Peter 3:11-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:11-13&version=NKJV

I agree. My contention isn't that, though. It's that there's no way for us to know when Christ will return.

Not even Jesus Himself knew, only the Father, and not because it's "a set point in the future," but because it hasn't been decided yet.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. - Matthew 24:36-37 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:36-37&version=NKJV
While I tend to agree with JR more than Glory Dayz on this topic, I also have a connection with what RD says.

Back in the 90s when I was more in the trenches with computer programming some of the guys and I would sit back and imagine what we could do with this technology. A frequent topic would be control of the world. We sat down and drew up what it would take in hardware and software to track every single person's purchase and sales history. And figured out that without even having technology that didn't exist yet that we would be able to do it.

Now in those days we did not have cryptocurrency, but we knew that money was simply debt markers based on trust, and thus turning paper cash into digital form would be very doable. It's not like we thought of cryptocurrency, but we already knew that a great deal of bank debt was simply in electronic ledgers and so the idea was already not new. We also thought of a kind of social credit score and understood that the reach of our system would only be in countries that were controlled by the big cities. This was all the Western countries all the major Asian countries and the richest countries in africa. At the time we thought this was enough to be considered global total control.

It turns out that with today's technology we didn't even dream of how much more successful we could have been. Today's cryptocurrency works much better than our idea. Also the social credit system on our cell phones is much more easy to control than our understanding of what we would have to do to get simple pots lines to handle data collection. And we thought that the government having control of the media worldview was enough for control required of what we consume in video, but this is actually nowhere near the control it can have today with streaming.

And not only is this technology not going away, and not only once it takes control will it never release control, but there will be no where on earth it doesn't have control. Although there might be a time where the control is between two competing systems (BRICS and NATO?), they will combine to cover the whole world. And with today's technology, it will even be in third world countries.

How long will this take to be implemented? I have no idea, although if our current trajectory continues I don't think we could avoid a crisis that will usher in such a system in more than 300 years.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The church has been ignoring the prophets for far too long, so many, sadly, will be taken by surprise.
Amen.
One hardly ever hears a sermon in church about what the prophets say.
And even a lot of well meaning Christians, although mistaken, will say you don't even need the OT.
Jesus Himself said "it is written" and "search the scriptures" and "they speak of Me".

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I tend to agree with JR more than Glory Dayz on this topic, I also have a connection with what RD says.

Back in the 90s when I was more in the trenches with computer programming some of the guys and I would sit back and imagine what we could do with this technology. A frequent topic would be control of the world. We sat down and drew up what it would take in hardware and software to track every single person's purchase and sales history. And figured out that without even having technology that didn't exist yet that we would be able to do it.

Now in those days we did not have cryptocurrency, but we knew that money was simply debt markers based on trust, and thus turning paper cash into digital form would be very doable. It's not like we thought of cryptocurrency, but we already knew that a great deal of bank debt was simply in electronic ledgers and so the idea was already not new. We also thought of a kind of social credit score and understood that the reach of our system would only be in countries that were controlled by the big cities. This was all the Western countries all the major Asian countries and the richest countries in africa. At the time we thought this was enough to be considered global total control.

It turns out that with today's technology we didn't even dream of how much more successful we could have been. Today's cryptocurrency works much better than our idea. Also the social credit system on our cell phones is much more easy to control than our understanding of what we would have to do to get simple pots lines to handle data collection. And we thought that the government having control of the media worldview was enough for control required of what we consume in video, but this is actually nowhere near the control it can have today with streaming.

And not only is this technology not going away, and not only once it takes control will it never release control, but there will be no where on earth it doesn't have control. Although there might be a time where the control is between two competing systems (BRICS and NATO?), they will combine to cover the whole world. And with today's technology, it will even be in third world countries.

How long will this take to be implemented? I have no idea, although if our current trajectory continues I don't think we could avoid a crisis that will usher in such a system in more than 300 years.
And if this happens faster, I won't be surprised. The hardware, software, and team required to run it is already here.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And if this happens faster, I won't be surprised. The hardware, software, and team required to run it is already here.
One may wonder why it would matter to the end of the world that we have Global control by a few elites. But I see the current set of Elites is evil and if they were able to control everyone on the earth there would be nothing but evil continually. This is an obvious alliteration to God's ending of the world in the flood. So I see the parallels of people being evil continually and also God had to, in my opinion, reiterate that man was to be fruitful and multiply because I suspect the population of the Earth was declining rapidly which we are also experiencing today. I think there was a third reason which I can't remember now. Maybe it was DNA manipulation? I don't remember because I don't pay as much attention to the topic as some people think I do. I follow the wisdom of a man who once said our lives are a wisp of smoke, and therefore we are all experiencing our personal end of the world, which we should be more concerned with and be ready for instead of worrying about everyone else's end of the world.

glorydaz

I believe the Bible too.

Else he wouldn't say:

Yeah, that's talking about the second coming...after the great tribulation.

I'm sure Noah knew for a long time...not the exact time, but when the ark was prepared the rains would come.

There's also the fact that this is the generation that has seen the return of the Jews to their homeland. Their 75th anniversary is next month.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A generation in the Bible is 40 years.

Well we all know how that line of reasoning turned out... Multiple books, sometimes by the same author, giving reasons why Christ's return would be on a certain date, and all of those reasons (and books) being wrong.

Yeah, that's talking about the second coming...after the great tribulation.

Which means not even that timeline is set in stone.

I'm sure Noah knew for a long time...not the exact time, but when the ark was prepared the rains would come.

In a nutshell, it didn't take 120 years to build the Ark.

And it wasn't finished just before the Flood, it would have been finished much earlier.

There's also the fact that this is the generation that has seen the return of the Jews to their homeland. Their 75th anniversary is next month.

31 - The Bible Shows Certain Prophecies Were Not Fulfilled as Given

. . . many scriptures indicate that Jesus would return soon after His departure, such that the apostles would not have time to go through the cities (villages) of Israel before Jesus returns Mat. 10:23; that some standing there may not die until they see the Son of Man returning in power in His kingdom Mat. 16:28 (not referencing the Transfiguration, because that occurred almost immediately); the apostle John might have remained alive until Christ's return John 21:23; [the near Second Coming explains the otherwise seeming reckless teachings of "Sell what you have" Luke 12:33; "And everyone who has left houses... or lands, for My name's sake" Mat. 19:29. "do not worry about your life, what you will eat" Luke 12:22. The "ravens... neither sow nor reap" yet "God feeds them" Luke 12:24; "Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your moneybelts" Mat. 10:9; "Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and... come, follow Me" Luke 18:22;] the generation Jesus was speaking to would not pass until the tribulation and Second Coming prophecies took place Mat. 24:34; yet God had warned He may not give Israel their kingdom as prophesied for "the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice [such as in rejecting their resurrected Messiah], then I will repent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it" Jer. 18:9-10; thus God views the end times calendar as changeable, "I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time" Isa. 60:22; and even the saints can change the time of Christ's return as Peter wrote that believers too should set about "hastening the coming of the day of God" 2 Peter 3:12; and even the length of the tribulation will change as Jesus said that, "those days will be shortened" Mat. 24:22; [so expecting Christ's soon return therefore, in early Acts, the converts of the Lord, of Peter, and of the rest of the Twelve, sold their homes and their land Acts 4:34-35; 5:1-2; (but the converts of the one sent to the Gentiles, the apostle Paul, did not sell their homes or fields for from them He raised relief 1 Cor. 16:1–4; 2 Cor. 8:1-9:15; Gal. 2:10; Rom. 15:25–31; Acts 11:27–30; 24:17 for the believers who had sold their homes]; . . .

See also sections 7, 23, 24, and 29 on that page.

Last edited: