The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm taking my ged next month.
Congratulations.

Listen, I have proven and shown the answers to your questions multiple times. You ignored the posts, saw them and know I'm right or didn't watch a short video that proves your kindergarten picture wrong.
You have proven nothing at all, except that you're gullible and willing to believe a lie.

The video that you love so much is FULL of errors and deception. Like the extremely overexposed "sun gets smaller" sunset. This is what the size of the sun actually looks like at it sets:
sunset_20101201.jpg

The SAME size all the way down.

As my picture, that you seem to hate, shows.... in the FLAT EARTH MODEL the sun is NEVER LESS than 9 degrees ABOVE the horizon. It is the simplest thing to understand and yet you like to think that the bogus "perspective" that your video shows proves otherwise... it does NOT. It is FAKE information.

No need to follow me around posting the same picture, that's what trolls do, same post over and over.
I can tell from what you've said and what you've not said that you have now, even in the slightest, considered what that picture represents.

How would you like it if I kept posting a scripture that I said proves you wrong but you proved my scripture wrong and I just kept saying you can't and you didn't and keep posting my same scripture saying you're wrong.
That is EXACTLY what you've done with your silly "perspective is the answer" video.

See? Stick to what you're good at or search for the proof I gave you that proves that what you say is impossible, IS POSSIBLE. Let's keep this thread or the conspiracy thread unless you want to post scripture in my thread. @Right Divider
I'm now convinced that there is a conspiracy by those that KNOW that they earth is not flat. They are creating videos that fool people like you into believing the silly idea that the sun can "set" in the flat earth model when the sun ACCORDING to the flat earth model NEVER gets LESS THAN 9 degree ABOVE the horizon.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I flew too far too many times to be convinced the earth is a disk. I am also a very rational person. The model doesn't hold any water for me. I have seen objects appear over the horizon as I flew in aircraft and also I have done time on an aircraft carrier. I watched ships appear over the horizon. I am just not convinced by the flat earth model.

Instead of putting this thread in the "Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads" I think it should have been put in the Hall of Shame and Amusing Oddities.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Really? That was pretty pathetic. There's no way I believe that 2 minute video, it was a movie production of some sort. I can see curvature when I watch Star Trek too. :chuckle: - Watch the video in the Biblical thread fro a balloon at 24 miles in space, 120,000 feet. No curvature whatsoever. The good footage starts at 6 minutes the video is 12 minutes - Tam posted it first then I re-posted it. It's real live footage, no actors or movie graphics like yours/ BTW, my cousin has the best gaming on his computer system that's available today and it's very realistic. Don't be fooled, JR. :e4e:

Um... What? I made it pretty clear that the video was from a game still in development, and not actual real life camera footage...

My point was that, even though the horizon can look flat even on a sphere, if you're close enough to it, it will start to bend as you get higher and higher. PJ, can you at least admit that that's what the video showed?

Also, 120,000 feet is only 36.576 km. The video I posted goes from eye level to high orbit, and it's on a moon that is much smaller than our Luna. (If I recall correctly, the scale of the planets/moons is much smaller than actual planets/moons, about 1:4 or 1:6, all the way up to 1:10 scale for distance between celestial bodies (they are making a game, after all), which isnt as important in this discussion, so 500 km in game would translate to about 2000-3000 km in real life. I'll see if I can get on the game today, if you'd like to tune in to me streaming, I'll pm you the link.

So that balloon literally has nothing on that camera view in the video as far as distance is concerned. So, try again?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Flat Earth - Refraction, Stick & Shadow, Mirage, and Light Experiments[/h]
From video description:Since light, refraction, and apparent position have become quite the topic of conversation lately, I felt that a re-re-up of this video was appropriate. This is an outstanding video on optical effects and the information gleaned from this video can be used to easily crush the globe and prove the flat earth model.Original video from You Tuber Research Royal Rife.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXVD...We do an experiment where we shine a laser through water and dramatically effect the results of the famous "Stick and Shadow" experiment debunking it as an incomplete theory. We prove that the atmosphere changes the angle of light at every level and is much more complex than modern science treats it. We do a FULL high level analysis of the Atmosphere and its layers. We look at Density Gradients, Mirages and Snells Law. We look into the Speed of Light, and the math and logic of the Flat Earth Model. We look at Holograms and Lumographic lenses and Tesla. This documentary covers a lot of topics. So join us while we investigate the world we live in. Don't focus on the problem, focus on the solution! Be the solution!There is also an amazing video on "Atmospheric Lensing" explaining similar effects of the horizon. You can do this experiment at home.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtOdK...We follow up our documentary with a 30 page FAQ! We give anyone permission to mirror this video. Edit it, clone it, cut it into pieces and share it as much as you want. Please remember to give credit back to the original author "Research Royal Rife". Keep discussion polite and share your thoughts. Some questions are unanswerable so try to avoid debating theory or confirming your bias. Instead, lets come up with experiments and solve this once and for all. Maybe we can layer glass and simulate the bending of the face of the moon through a density gradient. Maybe someone can make a special lumographic lens. Maybe we can make an open source computer model of the flat earth! Maybe we can make an open source airship and explore the North and South poles! Focus on the solution, not the problem. You can use our FAQ and open source it (perhaps on GitHub?), make a shorter version, improve on it and add to it. We want everyone to follow the scientific method of inquiry and modification of hypothesis.This video was a lot of work! So please be nice and understand how much time it took me to make. It is okay if you disagree, that is what the scientific method is about. If you disagree, state why. Source your claims and let it be experiments anyone can conduct. Also the video is not perfect. If you can find an error that does not debunk the other arguments, so address everything! Look over each argument carefully, you might find great value in some of the ideas in this film!! Take the information that is useful. But do not select information that only confirms your bias. Be as open minded as possible. Remember, you can never know for sure! Life is full of surprises.If you disagree with the FAQ, write a counter-FAQ so we can compare it to the original and in it address every single point made in the FAQ. Be thorough!If you question the flat earth model, also question the round earth model with the SAME skepticism! A true skeptic questions everything. Attack both models! When you do, I think you will find much more truth in flat earth as we have. If you believe the earth is round, sit down and write 100 questions against the round earth attacking it and see if you can find answers to your concerns! You may find many unanswerable questions that force you to open your mind to the possibility that we were not told the truth. The flat earth system is not one of chance. It is one of intelligent design. So we have much more flexibility in our model than one of "random luck". Because a designer can solve a problem in multiple ways (like holography and illusion or refraction gradients) where a "random luck" model has to rely on rigid rules.Modern "science" doesn't want you to question their theory. Because questioning their theory is called "science" and they don't do that anymore.

https://youtu.be/XlXiXLUboxM - Click on link to guarantee full screen view

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Ignore that last post.

For whatever stupid reason, you can't edit posts on this thread. Otherwise, I'd delete it.

Seriously, ignore it. I don't want a response of any kind. I don't care what any of you morons think any more.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Still waiting :juggle:

Otherwise stop making the spurious claim of the sun changing size.
I showed you and I'm way past that now. I've seen it myself and on video. If you can't see it that's your problem not mine. Don't try telling me what to post, evidence was provided, you rejected it. I'm done. Otherwise . . .

WizardofOz

I showed you and I'm way past that now.

In your conspiracy thread you're still making the false claim that the sun changes size.

You said you would provide a video of the sun changing size with the use of a solar filter.[/quote]

Where is that video?
I've seen it myself and on video.

If you can't see it that's your problem not mine. Don't try telling me what to post, evidence was provided, you rejected it. I'm done. Otherwise . . .

You're simply full of it. You get debunked, ignore the evidence and then repeat the debunked claim.

:yawn: Indeed

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In your conspiracy thread you're still making the false claim that the sun changes size.

You said you would provide a video of the sun changing size with the use of a solar filter.

I've seen it myself and on video.

You're simply full of it. You get debunked, ignore the evidence and then repeat the debunked claim.

:yawn: Indeed[/QUOTE]I'll do it one more time for just for you. Don't fall asleep yet.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Five Minutes of Shrinking Sun Footage. The Death of Heliocentrism. Flat Earth[/h]
From Video Description : This video contains repeatable footage of the sun growing and shrinking significantly in size (empirically detectable) at sunrise and sunset-- especially right near the horizon. This footage tells us the sun is near/close/low (probably 3000-8000 miles away), and small (not incredibly distant and incredibly far as NASA behind closed doors "science" demands). This empirical data is immensely important to zetetic studies.The only way academics can deny the close sun is to literally deny the purest, cleanest sort of empirical data-- in other words to deny science, and say we don't see what we clearly see, like saying the sky is green or that people have five arms. The proper thing for academics to do is move with the evidence and put their theories on the shelf--that is the scientific move; there's no way around it. This one issue, that myself and many others have made videos about, closes the door on heliocentrism. I mean, it's OVER! Every person on plane-Earth needs to start getting their ideologies in line with this. Flat Earth is a spiritual revolution (Christian)!At sunrise and sunset, the sun is often very dim. Near my house I can often directly watch the sun sink into Lake Michigan at sunset since it becomes so dim at sunset. IMPORTANT: The dim sun with no rays eliminates any chance of glare, flare, light saturation, etc. from occurring, no filter is needed, and thus the true edge and size of the disk can be viewed and measured. This is not the case at other times (when the sun is "higher"). This is important since we know we don't need to use a filter, since filters block out backgrounds and one never has confirmation that that the filtered sun is being filmed right at rise or set.

https://youtu.be/Nzw1Ug4tOo8 - 8 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Flat Earth: The sun gets smaller as it moves away from us.[/h]
From Video Description : This is just a short video for thos who think that the sun doesn't get smaller. In some places on this earth, the sunset looks just like this.[h=1][/h]
https://youtu.be/e1TUpNkHcAM 1 minute

Status
Not open for further replies.