The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:plain:
How could a man fly in one direction and end up at the same spot in a flat-earth model? How do you explain his exploits? He flew in one direction the entire trip and ended where he began.

And his evidence for this is? NASA says all kinds of things that contradict what we see.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave,

Sometimes you can see that "other side of the moon". I have seen this myself, and if you look at the right time, you can see it as well (I know you do not trust any internet site, unless it matches your beliefs).

The blue color of the sky is caused by light scattering in the atmosphere. the scattered light can block your view of that "missing part of the moon"- but it is still there.

Not when it's a half moon, that I have found.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave,

Sometimes you can see that "other side of the moon". I have seen this myself, and if you look at the right time, you can see it as well (I know you do not trust any internet site, unless it matches your beliefs).

The blue color of the sky is caused by light scattering in the atmosphere. the scattered light can block your view of that "missing part of the moon"- but it is still there.

The question is, which internet site do you trust. I find it difficult to believe that amateur raw video is doctored or altered in any way.

The day time video of the moon with "blue" color sky all around it and blue sky reflecting off it's surface tells me that the moon is in high in the atmosphere of earth and not in deep "black" outer space.

Add to this that the bright side of the moon does not always line up with the sun means it's not the sun that illuminates it and the earth is not it's shadow on the globe model nor perhaps on the flat earth model as well.

One could imagine that the moon is self illuminating on one side and not the other, maybe a sphere cut in half. I'm not saying this is a fact in my mind but it's what we are seeing.

View attachment 25541

See, proof I have been a globe person my whole life.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moon tells all

The moon cannot be seen in Australia and at the same time in America if the earth is a globe.

--Dave

chair

Not when it's a half moon, that I have found.

--Dave

So look again.
Not that I think it will make any difference. Your thinking is:
1. The Bible is The Word of God, and thus absolutely true and accurate.
2. The Bible says "flat Earth".
3. Therefore any evidence that the Earth is round is false. No matter how much evidence, how clear the evidence, or what the source.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So look again.
Not that I think it will make any difference. Your thinking is:
1. The Bible is The Word of God, and thus absolutely true and accurate.
2. The Bible says "flat Earth".
3. Therefore any evidence that the Earth is round is false. No matter how much evidence, how clear the evidence, or what the source.

No, that's not how it is.

There is no words found in the Bible, "the earth is flat".

The Bible says things that indicate the earth is stationary and a circle, but some say that could still be a globe.

The Bible is clear, a created world is not an evolving one.

The Bible says the moon is a light, but that still may mean a reflected light.

God stopped the sun and the stars will fall to the earth, these are written as literal, but some still take it as figurative.

The "literal" creation cosmology and the "literal" Day of judgement cosmology have a flat earth consistency that a globe earth is incompatible with.

Globe cosmology is the foundation for the non-literal theistic evolution interpretation of Genesis, and a non-literal merely allegorical Book of Revelation. In other words, Genesis is a myth and Jesus will not really physically return and there is no hell or heaven.

The evidence for a flat and stationary or spinning globe earth will be visible, experiential, and experimental, not invisible, mathematically calculated, or thought experimentally imagined. A flat earth model confirms the "literal" Biblical view but a Biblical literal view does not make the earth or the universe into what it is not.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Curvature from 14, 30, 36 and 44 miles!

A Christian testimony of his experience with flat earth.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should not be calling people idiots, especially when you defend a theory that belongs right with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

So, I've been the idiot all the long.

:doh: Stupid me! Thank you for your, and judge rightly's, humble opinion.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flat Earth Moon phases

"I always thought that a flat earth could not be true... after all, (I thought), moon-phases could never happen on a flat earth. But, people on the internet kept talking about this flat-earth thing, and I thought, "I will see if I can prove moon phases are possible on a flat earth. If so, I will believe in this 'flat-earth' thing too. So, I thought.... "how could moon phases happen on a flat earth? Thus, I came up with this video."--Moonraker

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, that's not how it is.

There is no words found in the Bible, "the earth is flat".

The Bible says things that indicate the earth is stationary and a circle, but some say that could still be a globe.

The Bible is clear, a created world is not an evolving one.

Dave, this point right here is where you start to muddy the waters.

Regardless of evolution being true or not (and I'm on the side that says evolution does NOT happen), the earth is either flat or the earth is round. Stop making a "false dilemma" statement, saying "the earth was created flat and didn't evolve life or it formed round and evolved life," because there are more positions than that, such as the belief that "The earth was created round and did not evolve life" and "The earth formed flat and evolved life," or some other combination.

The Bible says the moon is a light, but that still may mean a reflected light.

God stopped the sun and the stars will fall to the earth, these are written as literal, but some still take it as figurative.

The "literal" creation cosmology and the "literal" Day of judgement cosmology have a flat earth consistency that a globe earth is incompatible with.

How, Dave? Please show why a globe earth is inconsistent with both.

Globe cosmology is the foundation for the non-literal theistic evolution interpretation of Genesis,

Again, you're presenting a false dichotomy.

Evolution is based on fiction and a denial of God. Creation is based on science and facts and a realization that God exists.

Either of those can include a flat earth or round earth model, Dave. You can (though you will be questioned as to your sanity) believe in creation and a flat earth (such as yourself), you can (though you will be regarded as someone who hates God) believe in evolution and a flat earth (such as the current leader of the flat earth society), you can (and be regarded as one of the more esteemed members of society) believe in a round earth and evolution (such as Richard Dawkins, who is slightly wacko anyways...), and you can believe (and be regarded as sane and educated) that the earth was created round by God and that things didn't evolve.

Personally, I believe in the last item I listed.

and a non-literal merely allegorical Book of Revelation. In other words, Genesis is a myth and Jesus will not really physically return and there is no hell or heaven.

I believe (in addition to above) that Revelation is literal, and that Genesis is an accurate record of events from the creation of the earth to the Flood of Noah, to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and the 12 tribes of Israel being sheltered inside of Egypt until they were ready to go out into the world, AND that Jesus will really physically return and that Heaven and Hell are real places, as the Bible describes them. I also believe that while the entire Bible should be looked at as literal, one should also realize that there is some symbolism in it.

The evidence for a flat and stationary or spinning globe earth will be visible, experiential, and experimental, not invisible, mathematically calculated, or thought experimentally imagined. A flat earth model confirms the "literal" Biblical view but a Biblical literal view does not make the earth or the universe into what it is not.

--Dave

Again with the false dichotomy...

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, this point right here is where you start to muddy the waters.

Regardless of evolution being true or not (and I'm on the side that says evolution does NOT happen), the earth is either flat or the earth is round. Stop making a "false dilemma" statement, saying "the earth was created flat and didn't evolve life or it formed round and evolved life," because there are more positions than that, such as the belief that "The earth was created round and did not evolve life" and "The earth formed flat and evolved life," or some other combination.

How, Dave? Please show why a globe earth is inconsistent with both.

Again, you're presenting a false dichotomy.

Evolution is based on fiction and a denial of God. Creation is based on science and facts and a realization that God exists.

Either of those can include a flat earth or round earth model, Dave. You can (though you will be questioned as to your sanity) believe in creation and a flat earth (such as yourself), you can (though you will be regarded as someone who hates God) believe in evolution and a flat earth (such as the current leader of the flat earth society), you can (and be regarded as one of the more esteemed members of society) believe in a round earth and evolution (such as Richard Dawkins, who is slightly wacko anyways...), and you can believe (and be regarded as sane and educated) that the earth was created round by God and that things didn't evolve.

Personally, I believe in the last item I listed.

I believe (in addition to above) that Revelation is literal, and that Genesis is an accurate record of events from the creation of the earth to the Flood of Noah, to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and the 12 tribes of Israel being sheltered inside of Egypt until they were ready to go out into the world, AND that Jesus will really physically return and that Heaven and Hell are real places, as the Bible describes them. I also believe that while the entire Bible should be looked at as literal, one should also realize that there is some symbolism in it.

Again with the false dichotomy...

You and others like you don't know history and what is meant by "how one view follows from another in a line of historical thought".

Nor do you understand how "synthesis" and the "dialectic thought process" has got us to where we are theologically, philosophically and cosmologically today.

There can be a false dilemma or dichotomy of two propositions but not of historical development. I am absolutely correct about the history of theology and cosmology. If you, or any one else thinks that the beliefs from one idea to another is valid or invalid is another question, I agree with that. But that we have come from a literal to a non literal understanding of the Bible is not disputable, nor is it disputable that the "literal" creation cosmology and the "literal" Day of judgement cosmology have a flat earth consistency that a globe earth is incompatible with.

You can believe that the globe model fits a literal Bible if you like but it does not fit it consistently and is therefore the reason for so many figurative non literal aspects to it that others begin to see the whole paradoxical nature of the Biblical story to mean the whole thing is myth. You and I may not agree to this conclusion, but historically and in the minds of thinking of people, this is what has happened and is happening today.

I, with other theologically minded persons, have dismissed most of the Biblical paradoxes with a literal open view of God and now I look at the possibility of a literal flat stationary earth--perhaps solving the final paradox.

I don't expect an idiot like you to think outside your traditional box, so I hate to expound this to you because I will only hear back the same old traditional arguments I already know in the condescending patronizing way you write it.

--Dave

P.S. Flat earth and the theory of evolution have never been linked. They are not compatible. A flat earth cannot come out of, which means evolved from, the Big Bang cosmology, just so you know and I should not have to say it.

If you, or anyone else believe in the Big Bang then you are one big step into the theory of cosmological evolution.

Last edited:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MIRROR: Does the SUN SHRINK? DITRH FAKED video? Flat Earth

Video of the sun and moon getting smaller as it moves away from us.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flat Earth Proof: Moon & Sun Flip, Rotate

"Flat Earth Research: The moon and sun appear to flip at their zenith viewed from the equator but viewed from north of the equator, the sun and moon both rotate. This is proof of a flat, stationary earth with the moon and sun orbiting above."

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.