The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dave... if the earth is flat and the sun is merely circling overhead it would never set. We have been down this path already with you. If the earth is flat and sun is circling overhead it might get smaller as it moves away from us but it could never set below the horizon because it's traveling parallel to the surface of the flat earth. Parallel lines can converge but they cannot cross each other. Therefore the sun could not set behind the horizon on a flat earth model.

Furthermore... look at the sun as it sets. Does it get smaller? No it doesn't get smaller, it stays the same size. The sun setting behind the horizon and the fact it doesn't get smaller as it sets completely debunks your flat earth model.
4 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
High Altitude Balloon Proves Flat Earth With Small & Close Sun

From Video Description : The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

4 minutes [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
when it disappears it didn't fall off the edge of the earth

if there is such a thing with a ship in water, or an ocean or sea

the problem is that pagan sources say that

well, now I forget

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
when it disappears it didn't fall off the edge of the earth

if there is such a thing with a ship in water, or an ocean or sea

the problem is that pagan sources say that

well, now I forget

now I remember

about going to the moon

it is simply that someone may have seen the moon and wondered if we could go there

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know you did not trying to be funny but it is funny.

Don't take everything so seriously. Have a laugh once in a while. It is healthy for your soul.

I can laugh at that or I can laugh about it. I just laughed. Hey, I think you misunderstood and now I was typing and thinking it sounds like I have a dry sense of humor.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just posted this in my Biblical Flat Earth Thread but it's worth a double post if this is true !!! Could it be? It seems so.

FLAT EARTH NO LONGER A THEORY

From Video :
To all those who were hopeful that the flat earthers would be wrong, I'm sorry to inform you that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that earth isn't a sphere. I encourage all who were right in the matter to stay humble and be nice. Continue to spread truth and not hate.

The truth about God's creation can't be held back much longer. Meanwhile...we wait for an excuse from NASA as to how they were just protecting us from the alien threat this whole time just like the Men in Black movie. And of course this is what they were hiding in Antarctica lol.

Full documentary here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdMM...

4 minutes

Broke First Here : [h=1]Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament[/h]

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and its interesting how the ship disappears, it doesnt vanish all at once, it disappears from the bottom up, as if its slowly sinking into the sea. what would create such an illusion?

The horizon line blocks what goes beyond it and is below it. Ships, landscapes, and cityscapes are perpendicular and never slant away from the viewer at distances which would be the case if there was a curve. Ships never disappear bow first as they should if the earth were curved.

Ships also disappear almost all at once in calm waters. If waves are high the bottom is hided even more.

--Dave

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Scientists Prove the earth is Flat

Convex Earth The Documentary - Released Today - Just Now
Well, I've watched most of this and it's over. The earth is not a sphere. No talk of flat earth and it's not a flat earth video. They simply prove that there is NO CURVATURE with multiple scientific tests/experiments. It feels good to not have to debate this any more, the globe is officially dead. Spend an hour on this video before you spend hours debating for nothing.

From Video : Published on Mar 29, 2018

The Terra Convexa Documentary may be republished in another channel as long as the monetization is deactivated and the source is informed as follows:
"Terra convexa is an independent research of Dákila Researches www.dakila.com.br and Centro Tecnológico Zigurats ctzbrasil.com.br originally published in www.terraconvexa.com.br and convexearth.org"

After seven years of research on earth format, scientific experiments carried out by Brazilian researchers at Dakila Research and the Zigurats Technological Center in partnership with professionals from various areas of Brazil and other countries, such as the United States, Russia, Chile, the Netherlands, Spain , have shown that the Earth is not spherical.
The evidence is being presented in the feature film Terra Convexa: The Documentary, available in three languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish and published on the websites terraconvexa.com.br and convexearth.org

Seven scientific experiments were carried out, including the geodesic, which consisted in measuring the distances between the bases and tops of a building in Torres (RS) and another in Natal (RN), with a distance of 3,050 km between them. reference to sea level.

"The measurements were the same. If the Earth were spherical, the measure of the distance between the bases should be smaller than the measurement between the upper parts of the buildings because they would be following the curvature of the Earth, "explains Urandir de Oliveira, founder of Dakila Research. Engineers from the National Institute of Colonization and Agrarian Reform (INCRA) participated in the action.

A long-range laser was used to measure the flatness and leveling of the waters at the Três Marias Dam (MG); in Lagoa dos Patos (RS), on Lake Titicaca, Peru; and in the seas of Ilhabela (SP) and in the Strait of Gibraltar. The tests performed up to 35 km did not identify any curvature.

Experiments with refracting and reflecting telescopes have proved that boats do not disappear on the horizon, but we lost the ability to observe them due to an optical phenomenon. This phenomenon was studied by the researchers, who formulated a new physical theory, which explains physically and mathematically how this works.

Experiments with plumbing (verticalization) and level (horizontalization) have proved that gravity does not exist, because the physical behavior of water is to seek its original form, that is, flatness. According to Urandir, what holds us firm to the ground is the MDPL (magnetism, density, pressure and light).

Through images obtained through several atmospheric probes launched by the researchers, as well as of incursions made, including in Antarctica, with the collaboration of the Armed Forces of Brazil, as well as other analyzes of materials found in glaciers of Siberia and the shores of the Arctic Glacial Ocean , such as pollen, dust and other fragments, a new continent, known as the "Greater North", was discovered, separated by a large mass of ice.

The trajectory of the stars, including the Sun and the Moon, is totally different from what science says. The new information enabled the correct positioning of the continents.

The complete research information, with regard to equipments, coordinates, images, all techniques, research content, technical reports, scientific papers, mathematical calculations and proposed theories will be available soon on the websites http://www.terraconvexa.com .br and http://convexearth.org

A book with the complete compilation of the research will be released soon.

Last edited:

jaybird

The horizon line blocks what goes beyond it and is below it. Ships, landscapes, and cityscapes are perpendicular and never slant away from the viewer at distances which would be the case if there was a curve. Ships never disappear bow first as they should if the earth were curved.

Ships also disappear almost all at once in calm waters. If waves are high the bottom is hided even more.

--Dave

the bottom always disappears first, anyone can go to the ocean and se this. hard to argue against this one, im sure your going to say these perpendicular angle slants or whatever cause such an affect at such a distibce and all the rest, im going to argue common sense, hold up a basketball, run a jelly bean on it going away from you, you create the exact same affect. a child can figure this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.