The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I meant thay merged space programs, Elon works for NASA as the first video I posted shows him in Congress on C-Span making the deal. See for yourself, I figured you'd jump on the word "merge" without watching the Fake Space and earth images and where they got caught several times, and you wouldn't see the first minute where Elon is in Congress. Just keep posting uninformed commentary.
Since NASA is largely out of the launch business, they are looking for private companies to work with. Given that NASA has a huge investment in ground control and monitoring stuff in orbit, it makes a lot of sense for SpaceX, and others, to partner with NASA and take advantage of NASA's equipment, experience and expertise. There is really nothing suspicious about it. Elon would go through congress since NASA is controlled by congress as well.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since NASA is largely out of the launch business, they are looking for private companies to work with. Given that NASA has a huge investment in ground control and monitoring stuff in orbit, it makes a lot of sense for SpaceX, and others, to partner with NASA and take advantage of NASA's equipment, experience and expertise. There is really nothing suspicious about it. Elon would go through congress since NASA is controlled by congress as well.
So you didn't see the "glitch" and how they are faking Spaceman in a Tesla?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
So you didn't see the "glitch" and how they are faking Spaceman in a Tesla?

I saw some incredibly poor video analysis. I did not see any glitches. He has no concept of relative motion so he completely misinterprets what he is seeing. He totally ignores dealing with the cloud cover and does not look at the land masses that are in the frame. He does not understand the idiosyncrasies of cameras and exposure for cameras in space. He does not know what the orbital track of the car is nor does know if the car has a rotational component. He does not know the that radio communications can result in brief interruptions of the video stream that can appear as a glitch if not accounted for in the analysis. The video was poorly prepared by and totally unqualified individual with an obvious bias.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Flat Earth Proof: Sunset off Phuket

Now we need to compare, I think I detect a difference. Do You?

--Dave
No. The lines he draws for the sun are drawn at the edge of the flaring, not at the edge f the solar disk. I also note that the sun disappears from the bottom up, something that cannot happen on a flat Earth. This video was created by a person who lacks understanding of how cameras work and the make up of the atmosphere over the sea. I also note he specifically chose the ocean sunset and not a sunset over land.

Stuu

Here's a nice video, from Australia (in the Southern Hemisphere):

Notice how the sun veers south as it sets...

Stuart

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Stuart

Notice also how it sets from right to left rather than left to right.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Flat Earth Proof: Sunset off Phuket

Now we need to compare, I think I detect a difference. Do You?

--Dave

The closer one is to the equator and the closer the date is to an equinox, the more vertical the Sunrise/Sunset will be.

BUT ONLY EXACTLY ON THE EQUATOR AND EXACTLY ON THE EQUINOX WILL IT BE EXACTLY VERTICAL!

And over exposed sources of light look fatter than those that aren't over exposed. Anyone with any camera can confirm this in seconds - literally - seconds.

Couldn't stand to watch any more of this retarded video!

Wow! That was difficult to figure out! Jeez! This stuff is super compelling. We should spend years and years looking into these things because surely we've all been lied too!

Give me a break!

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. The lines he draws for the sun are drawn at the edge of the flaring, not at the edge f the solar disk. I also note that the sun disappears from the bottom up, something that cannot happen on a flat Earth. This video was created by a person who lacks understanding of how cameras work and the make up of the atmosphere over the sea. I also note he specifically chose the ocean sunset and not a sunset over land.

The video was taken, not created, by someone who just let the camera roll with no effort to explain anything other than what we see.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stuart

This is just too short of a video for me to be able to say anything about it.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I saw some incredibly poor video analysis. I did not see any glitches. He has no concept of relative motion so he completely misinterprets what he is seeing. He totally ignores dealing with the cloud cover and does not look at the land masses that are in the frame. He does not understand the idiosyncrasies of cameras and exposure for cameras in space. He does not know what the orbital track of the car is nor does know if the car has a rotational component. He does not know the that radio communications can result in brief interruptions of the video stream that can appear as a glitch if not accounted for in the analysis. The video was poorly prepared by and totally unqualified individual with an obvious bias.

This is an argument from authority.

"Argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called the appeal to authority, is a common form of argument which leads to a logical fallacy. The appeal to authority relies on an argument of the form: A is an authority on a particular topic."

We ordinary people are just not capable of determining The shape of the earth with our own eyes, even if we have good equipment/cameras. We must bow to authority, the experts, to tell us that what we see is not really what is.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The closer one is to the equator and the closer the date is to an equinox, the more vertical the Sunrise/Sunset will be.

BUT ONLY EXACTLY ON THE EQUATOR AND EXACTLY ON THE EQUINOX WILL IT BE EXACTLY VERTICAL!

And over exposed sources of light look fatter than those that aren't over exposed. Anyone with any camera can confirm this in seconds - literally - seconds.

Couldn't stand to watch any more of this retarded video!

Wow! That was difficult to figure out! Jeez! This stuff is super compelling. We should spend years and years looking into these things because surely we've all been lied too!

Give me a break!

The earth is a globe because;

ONLY EXACTLY ON THE EQUATOR AND EXACTLY ON THE EQUINOX WILL IT BE EXACTLY VERTICAL!

I'm not saying your wrong, but how do I know you, or anyone else, is correct about this? It seems to me the same would happen on a flat earth model. I could be wrong here, but at least I'm looking at this from both sides, so far, you are not.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Richard Bong
"Richard Ira Bong (September 24, 1920 – August 6, 1945) was a United States Army Air Forces major and Medal of Honor recipient in World War II. He was one of the most decorated American fighter pilots and the country's top flying ace in the war, credited with shooting down 40 Japanese aircraft, all with the Lockheed P-38 Lightning fighter. He died in California while testing a jet aircraft shortly before the war ended."--Wiki

View attachment 26295
Bong was killed in 1945 while testing a P-80A similar to this one.

This is just one of the many brave men killed while flying and testing jet aircraft. Bong survived the war being shot at by many enemy aircraft but did not survive the testing of new aircraft over friendly skies.

View attachment 26296

And we are supposed to believe that this lunar module, untested for a never before attempted moon landing, successfully landed on the moon, six times without a glitch. Perfect landings without a crash landing, or tipping over, despite only recently "Blue Origin's New Shepard booster rocket making the first successful vertical landing on November 23, 2015 following a test flight that reached outer space, and SpaceX's Falcon 9 flight 20 marking the first landing of a commercial orbital booster roughly a month later, on December 22, 2015."--Wiki

Obviously we have never been to the moon, the computer technology for vertical rocket landing has only recently been developed. And so don't anyone think we cannot be lied to in a very big way by our government/NASA, or anyone else.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flat Earth - Lunar Eclipse 2018 - Moon not a Sphere?

View attachment 26298

The shadows we see are on the moon are only possible if the moon is a flat disc.

The entire surface of the moon being as bright on the edges as it is in the middles is possible only if the moon is self-illuminating.

See how a study of shadows explains the moon and a flat earth.

--Dave

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
The video was taken, not created, by someone who just let the camera roll with no effort to explain anything other than what we see.

--Dave
XThey let the camera roll and then they started drawing lines and adding a voice over. It is not just a simple case of letting the camera roll and listing the result.

Why didn't you deal with some of the points I raised such as the lines being drawn at the wrong place and the sun disappearing from the bottom up?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
This is an argument from authority.

We ordinary people are just not capable of determining The shape of the earth with our own eyes, even if we have good equipment/cameras. We must bow to authority, the experts, to tell us that what we see is not really what is.

--Dave
I note that you have not attempted to counter anything I said. An argument from authority does not make the arguments false. Sometimes, authorities are authoritative on a subject because they have studied it in depth. If you have not done then you may not be capable determining the shape of the Earth based on what you see.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
XThey let the camera roll and then they started drawing lines and adding a voice over. It is not just a simple case of letting the camera roll and listing the result.

Why didn't you deal with some of the points I raised such as the lines being drawn at the wrong place and the sun disappearing from the bottom up?

The lines drawn do not affect what you see in the video. The sun sets bottom first on a flat earth as well.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.