The dim future of Britain

eider

So your frequent opining and whining about the U.S. will stop if I stop?

Ah ha! So you are whining about the UK.!!
Thought so.
Look, you've got quite enough trouble on your own patch as it is.
How many multiple shootings happen in the US in one month?

I seem to recall that there are 80 gun deaths per day in the US?
Is that right?

So we'll get on with getting on with our lives here, regardless of your hatred and prejudiced opinions.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The dim future of Britain

I don't remember the Prime Minister of Britain being critical of New York's mayor for his handling of 9/11!

All of America's allies were supportive during that crisis - which is more than can be said about this President!

The real purpose of President's tweets for this week is to lobby the Supreme Court over the upcoming case concerning the travel ban and to divert the public's attention away from Comey's testimony1

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is that right?

yeah, but they're mostly young black men, so nobody cares

Reeves-1215002.png

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Turns out that a citizen reported one of the London terrorists to the hot line, expressing concerns of radical extremism, the authorities did nothing

eider

Turns out that a citizen reported one of the London terrorists to the hot line, expressing concerns of radical extremism, the authorities did nothing

We knew that one the same day as the incident(s), both of them.
Our security services are underfunded and overstretched so we do need to restructure quite a bit.

But we'll be acting, while you sit in your armchair and nit-pick.??
But, of course, as a true Christian who feels sure of the way, and the faith, I know you'll be praying for the victims, their familires, those in turmoil and, of course, that the ememies may find peace as well. ??

eider

Is his what an emboldened white supremacist looks like?

It's just amazing, isn't it?

Some of these folks.... they insist on their Christianity, that theirs is the true path (in contrast to most other Christians' paths) but they put it down to snatch up hatred of all kinds, twist its message to suit any needs, spin the message of love into nuclear fission even(!)........ a kind of contaminated multi-standard of wickedness.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If I lived there I would carry nunchucks with me and proceed to beat the living crap out of any Muslim swinging a blade.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We knew that one the same day as the incident(s), both of them.
Our security services are underfunded and overstretched so we do need to restructure quite a bit.

But we'll be acting, while you sit in your armchair and nit-pick.??
But, of course, as a true Christian who feels sure of the way, and the faith, I know you'll be praying for the victims, their familires, those in turmoil and, of course, that the ememies may find peace as well. ??
Yes, I'm praying for you all

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh, you don't think the likes of GD, Musty etc are serious with their rhetoric? Think again RM. They really are that loop the loop that they believe Britain will be under sharia law. I wouldn't expect you to be so unhinged so at least there's that although if you think Britain doesn't take the terrorist threat seriously then again, I can only refer you to what I've already posted. I don't apologize for any extremists whatsoever.

I am actually encouraged that I have seen Brits coming out in force for serious action...there is hope for the UK yet.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
idurrrr asks:
Is that right?

doser observes:
yeah, but they're mostly young black men, so nobody cares

jg and idurrrr confirm doser's observation:
Is his what an emboldened white supremacist looks like?

It's just amazing, isn't it?

Some of these folks.... they insist on their Christianity, that theirs is the true path (in contrast to most other Christians' paths) but they put it down to snatch up hatred of all kinds, twist its message to suit any needs, spin the message of love into nuclear fission even(!)........ a kind of contaminated multi-standard of wickedness.

:thumb:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
She also acknowledges the differences between the extremists and the vast majority of folk who are peaceable and integrate within an ethnically diverse and multicultural society just fine. It is not a 'false construct'.
It's reality and as it should be.

It is a false construct AB, and we are not talking about people that are muslim that do not align with the extremist jihadi sect of islam, it is obvious to me that you think I do not know the difference, well I do. The false construct is the belief that multiculturalism without assimilation into western society can work, it causes sectarianism which was also noted by your prime minister BTW. I have been saying it all along, maybe not explaining my position well enough but, every nation has a single culture, usually made up of many cultures that exist together peacefully, and any nation that allows multiple different cultures to reside together there will be problems with dominance, and which culture will be the dominant one, that is sectarianism, there needs to be assimilation into the one national culture & identity or it never works....and never has.

eider

If I lived there I would carry nunchucks with me and proceed to beat the living crap out of any Muslim swinging a blade.

Being found with nunchucks in public would get you nicked.
A newspaper can be a deadly weapon. A biro. Car keys.

But not nunchuks! :)

eider

It is a false construct AB, and we are not talking about people that are muslim that do not align with the extremist jihadi sect of islam, it is obvious to me that you think I do not know the difference, well I do. The false construct is the belief that multiculturalism without assimilation into western society can work, it causes sectarianism which was also noted by your prime minister BTW. I have been saying it all along, maybe not explaining my position well enough but, every nation has a single culture, usually made up of many cultures that exist together peacefully, and any nation that allows multiple different cultures to reside together there will be problems with dominance, and which culture will be the dominant one, that is sectarianism, there needs to be assimilation into the one national culture & identity or it never works....and never has.
No, I don't think that the above is true of us, here.

There several kinds of Judaism, scores of Christian, four kinds of Muslim, Several kinds if Hindu, Sikhs, Baha'is, lefthand pathers, Druids, all manner of agnostics and atheists, and those before political, social and other types such as nationality, colour, sexuality, etc.

And we mostly live well together whilst keeping our cultures, languages, etc to ourselves.

It somehow works, but we have always had difficulties with sectarian terrorism. So do most of our neighbours.

We will just have to take it a day at a time.