The dim future of Britain

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, you lived among them for a while didn't ya? Did their extreme intolerance to other cultures and violent intents rub off on...

Oh, why am I even bothering?

:doh:
C'mon Art, fess up, your country is being overrun by muzzies. Oh wait, you HAVE to talk nice about Islam lest you be arrested and jailed by your "tolerant" government. You aren't allowed to offend the muzzies, are you?

Arthur Brain

C'mon Art, fess up, your country is being overrun by muzzies. Oh wait, you HAVE to talk nice about Islam lest you be arrested and jailed by your "tolerant" government. You aren't allowed to offend the muzzies, are you?

'Fess up'? Oh, ok, I'm not allowed to venture into South Arden Street or Bedlington Terrace in this town as they've been designated 'no go areas'. I'm not allowed to visit the South side of Leicester city or the whole of Birmingham along with Harrogate, Knaresborough and Penrith. These are all Muslim strongholds now...word has it that Clapham Junction is the next target to fall and following that: North West Derbyshire, Torquay, Penzance and most of the North sea...

It's grim dude...

:shocked: