THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Media" is extremely upset about what Trump initially said about the protest. They felt he should have focused on each group of perpetrators, by name. Such as White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, etc. However, clearer minds have prevailed and said, "Until all the facts were established and the different factions were known, it was best that Trump not go into detail about the event that took place." Trump waited until today (Monday) to name the offenders, which included the left-wing Antifa warriors, Black lives Matter groups versus the Neo-Nazis, KKK, and assorted White Supremacist folks.

As I've stated before, anything/everything President Trump says or does, will not be acceptable to the "Far left-wing liberal DEMS.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maxine Waters claimed that she was ready to "Impeach" Trump before he entered the White House, she also stated that she thinks Trump will be ousted out of the Presidency by December of this year. (2017) She further stated that "We'll work on going after Pence, then." Waters has said that if the Millianials desire her to run for President in 2020, she will oblige them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In times like these when war seems to be imminent with another nation, (NK) one would assume it would be best if America would become united against a common foe and show some due respect towards our President. Instead, our country is totally divided and half the nation is at war with our President and showing him abhorrent disrespect. How can we expect our enemies and our allies to respect our country and its leadership if a huge portion of our society, does not? We need to UNITE with our President in these "Uncertain times." Will we? I highly doubt it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Watching all of these, so-called protests, (Riots) it makes America look very similar to Venezuela. Instead of being a good example to the rest of the world, we're behaving like a third world country. Is that what we're becoming? Instead of the "Land of the free and the home of the brave," we appear to be, "The land of the divided and home of the discontented." Likely, there are forces behind the scene motivating this national upheaval. George Soros and his ilk have been mentioned periodically. I earnestly believe Obama, the Clintons, and several others on the "Far-left" are feeding this frenzy. Yesterday, Elizabeth Warren announced that the
"The far-left liberal portion of the Democrat Party IS now, the Democrat Party." Apparently, the Democrat Party, as a whole, has embraced the "Dark Side."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
demonrats have always taken advantage of the poor and minorities
Usually in the same way a preacher takes advantage of a sinner, though over time they've become virtually indistinguishable from the next group, at least in the corridors of power. That group, caretakers of the hijacked conservative cause, continue to jug ahead in the service of corporate masters who sell you the lottery dream of someday while they systematically reduce the promise of your present and point to the poor, the immigrant, unions, and minorities as the impediment to your opportunity.

"Same as it ever was..."

DavidK

In times like these when war seems to be imminent with another nation, (NK) one would assume it would be best if America would become united against a common foe and show some due respect towards our President. Instead, our country is totally divided and half the nation is at war with our President and showing him abhorrent disrespect. How can we expect our enemies and our allies to respect our country and its leadership if a huge portion of our society, does not? We need to UNITE with our President in these "Uncertain times." Will we? I highly doubt it.

There is no respect in our culture any more. We are jaded, cynical, self-absorbed. We were at war during Obama's terms, and that didn't matter. Same with W. Bush. Same with Clinton.

Most people only seem to shout about respecting the office when their own guy is in.

That aside, I think our country would actually lose more respect from the world if the entire nation was cheering on this current President with his fragile ego and complete lack of self-restraint.

DavidK

...Likely, there are forces behind the scene motivating this national upheaval. George Soros and his ilk have been mentioned periodically. I earnestly believe Obama, the Clintons, and several others on the "Far-left" are feeding this frenzy...

Why do there always have to be evil masterminds behind the scenes?

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?" "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness."

We place an awful lot of weight on leaders, as if people become better or worse depending on them. But truly, we get the leaders we ourselves deserve. In 1 Samuel 12, after the Israelites demanded a king, the Lord told them that if they continued to obey His voice, their king would do so as well.

It's too easy to blame schemers and tyrants. Without a largely ready and willing Germany, Hitler would have been an obscure crackpot lost in history.

DavidK

My message to Democrats, give the President a break, after all, we just might be on the verge of war with NK and Trump needs your support.

Shouldn't a war time president be subjected to more scrutiny rather than less?

Although since the US has been in some kind of war the vast majority of its existence, it might be something of a moot point.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is no respect in our culture any more. We are jaded, cynical, self-absorbed. We were at war during Obama's terms, and that didn't matter. Same with W. Bush. Same with Clinton.

Most people only seem to shout about respecting the office when their own guy is in.

That aside, I think our country would actually lose more respect from the world if the entire nation was cheering on this current President with his fragile ego and complete lack of self-restraint.

Are you a Hillary voter? I notice you seem to be a wee bit upset when it comes to President Trump. Could it be you suffer from "Soreloseritis?"

glorydaz

It's a thought. The guy who drove into the people is responsible for his actions absent a finding that he lacked capacity. Did Trump's rhetoric embolden the element selling hate on the half-shell to half-wits like this killer? Of course. What's happened around his candidacy and since bears that out. But at the end of the day it's the guy behind the wheel who bears the blame for his actions. Trump's just an enabler of the worst in people.

Typical liberal....can't see the forest for the trees. This Race War began under Obama...never a peep from him about Black Lives Matter. Not a peep about the hate monger who killed cops in Texas. Not a peep about Pigs in a Blanket Fry em like Bacon. In fact Obama invites BLM to the White House and gives them high fives. You people are as blind as bats and as dumb as fence posts. :nono:

Now you can just sit back and grumble about Trump as the the leftist loons tear down all our statues, deface the Lincoln Memorial, tear off the faces at Mt. Rushmore...and finish the job of destroying America that Obama started.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'll bet you five bucks one of those is about me. :D :chuckle:

Okay, I'm guessing, but it's an educated guess.

glorydaz

You consistently ignore the left's rhetoric and the radical fringes of the alt left, or at least you never mention it. All I see from you are left wing comments. You act like a rabid anti-Trumper

Yep, not a mention of the baseball bat hitting that guy's car by a rioting mob. Not a moment of pause to see who was inciting who. I saw no innocents that day....mayhem has been allowed in these protests for way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.