THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not at all.

But I recognize that both Trump and Hillary supporters have a blind spot that leads them to believe anyone criticizing their candidate must be a supporter of the other, so I don't expect you to believe me.

The Lord gives us leaders that reflect us. He often gives us what we ask for in order to teach us the folly of our fleshly desires. I see last year's election as a clear offering to the US of two anti-christs, different in flavor but equal in lawlessness. A vast portion of the US church prayed hard for the nationalist, strong-man flavor, and was granted it. May we learn and repent.

I'm not upset about President Trump. He's a dose of medicine for what has ailed the evangelical church for quite a while now. If we let the medicine do it's work, glory to God. If we don't, then judgment proceeds in the house of God and we draw even nearer His return.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. I disagree with you and we'll just have to "Agree to disagree." Personally, I see Trump that was placed in office by the "Will of God" and is doing a good job of trying to straighten out this Nation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Another case of nostalgia inebriation.

Media has always been biased. At one point it was celebrated as one of the forces that kept the government in check. It was expected to hold politician's feet to the fire.

I'd argue that it is better for everyone if the biases are clear and upfront, than to feed on supposedly neutral news that is being formed and shaped by censors and sponsors.

How old are you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nah, it's clear many on both sides showed up with body armor and weapons, expecting to use them.

But, "suddenly the KKK is involved in one single provocation and the far-left "FAKE NEWS" has a field day." is just absurd.

Obviously, you see things differently. You and I disagree, totally. That's not a big deal, our Nation is divided, as well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa (The militant arm of the Democrat Party) has been on the forefront of all riots, obstruction, damaging of property, starting fires, breaking windows, violence against others, and vandalism, for nearly a year now. They appear to be a "Politically Protected" group of Terrorists. Oftentimes the "Higher Ups" seem to have ordered the Police too, "Stand Down" and allow Antifa members Carte Blanch when it comes to Antifa's antics.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Antifa (The militant arm of the Democrat Party) has been on the forefront of all riots, obstruction, damaging of property, starting fires, breaking windows, violence against others, and vandalism, for nearly a year now. They appear to be a "Politically Protected" group of Terrorists. Oftentimes the "Higher Ups" seem to have ordered the Police too, "Stand Down" and allow Antifa members Carte Blanch when it comes to Antifa's antics.
What makes you say the latter? I've heard people claim there was such an order, but not allow Antifa anything, more of the "don't step in without a direct order" between the two groups. Where is a copy of this order that you've read?

Personally, I've always voted Republican, however, I consider myself to be an "Independent Conservative."
Where does the independent part come in? :think: You choose one conservative over another?

I think they call that a primary.

Personally, I see Trump that was placed in office by the "Will of God" and is doing a good job of trying to straighten out this Nation.
What if God put him in power to punish us for voting for him?

Finally, we're in agreement. :thumb: Rep on its way.

How old are you?
I love the way you're not afraid to ask the tough questions.

Obviously, you see things differently. You and I disagree, totally. That's not a big deal, our Nation is divided, as well.
And that's encouraging too. Most people hate dividing fractions.

DavidK

DavidK appears to have a negative opinion of Conservatives. That's fine, I feel the same about "Left-Wing, liberal ideology." To each his own.

Well, we can agree on that point, at least. Left wing, liberal ideology falls into the traps on the other side of the narrow way.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that was 44 years ago -
That was when the slaughter began. And that was who gave it to us.

what did you do last year?
The same as any year, argue for the unborn's right to be. Try to keep moving the margin toward a recognition of right that will likely take a Constitutional convention to achieve. It may not happen in my lifetime. If not, Jack will pick up the banner and see it through.

You like to do this and talk about the glory of your lever pulling, except for Trump, where you did a 180 on the principle. If you go back to your regular rabbit hole you'll find a more particular and personal answer on my commitment, just as an object lesson on your habit. I won't repeat it here. I've always been uncomfortable with people who were quick to do that sort of thing.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You consistently ignore the left's rhetoric and the radical fringes of the alt left, or at least you never mention it. All I see from you are left wing comments. You act like a rabid anti-Trumper

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Many of these "rabid anti-Trumper" comments are coming from Republicans politicians and the business community - all trying to distance themselves from "The Great Leader!"

Now the President has just disbanded his White House business councils, to save him the embarrassment of having more prominent executives resign in protest
after Charlotteville!

Without the support of the business community, just how does Trump intend to create these millions of jobs that he promised his followers?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Many of these "rabid anti-Trumper" comments are coming from Republicans politicians and the business community - all trying to distance themselves from "The Great Leader!"

Now the President has just disbanded his White House business councils, to save him the embarrassment of having more prominent executives resign in protest
after Charlotteville!

Without the support of the business community, just how does Trump intend to create these millions of jobs that he promised his followers?

Well, Trump wanted to unite America and make us great again. He might just get his wish...if not entirely as he likely imagined it. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe that "Demonic Forces" are part of the problem that brought about this, far Left-wing delusional thinking.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Status
Not open for further replies.