ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

brewmama

:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

Dan 9:26, 11:14, Je 51:9-11, Ob 6, 10-11, 16, 21, Eze 35:5, 10 :popcorn:

Flashback:

The Vatican Agenda: How Does The Vatican View The Legitimacy of Israel's Claims To Jerusalem?

pmdt0368304586034756945396u.png

I'm projecting?? Oh the irony!

HisServant

• "66 million"? Proof, please.
  • Who, exactly, is "us"?

Cruciform would have his church murder every so called heretic if they had the power to do so... same with a lot of Romanists on this site.

They know that their claims are so tenuous to non-existant that the only way they can enforce their will is to murder the opposition.

You know it, I know it, but they don't look past their noses to see the eventuality of what they want.... genocide.

Hey, they did it before... such blood lust.. that it would be stupid for us to not believe that they hold the same feelings in their heart of hearts.... kill us all.. is what they want.

brewmama

Cruciform would have his church murder every so called heretic if they had the power to do so... same with a lot of Romanists on this site.

They know that their claims are so tenuous to non-existant that the only way they can enforce their will is to murder the opposition.

You know it, I know it, but they don't look past their noses to see the eventuality of what they want.... genocide.

Hey, they did it before... such blood lust.. that it would be stupid for us to not believe that they hold the same feelings in their heart of hearts.... kill us all.. is what they want.

Is that supposed to be your proof??

You know, the Protestants did their fair share of murder too, both Catholics and other Protestants. Shall we dredge all that up?

HisServant

Is that supposed to be your proof??

You know, the Protestants did their fair share of murder too, both Catholics and other Protestants. Shall we dredge all that up?

My proof is that in spite of asking Cruciform to post proof that would pass any kind of reasonable scrutiny... he refuses... and just keeps on babbling whilst sinking in quick stand.

And yes, early protestants did follow the murderous traditions of the Roman Catholics.... because they themselves were Catholic once and they knew no better.

FYI, ancestors on my mothers side descend from Huguenots.. who fled France after the Pope sanctioned St. Bartholomew's day massacre. He was so pleased with the carnage that he created a feast day for it and minted coinage to commemorate the slaughter of so many innocents... all because of money... as usual.

On the other side of her family were Quakers who ended up in jail in England because they refused to pay their 'church' tax... (anglicanism is not very different from romanism... its all about the money)... so they fled to america.

Cruciform

Cruciform would have his church murder every so called heretic if they had the power to do so... same with a lot of Romanists on this site.They know that their claims are so tenuous to non-existant that the only way they can enforce their will is to murder the opposition.You know it, I know it, but they don't look past their noses to see the eventuality of what they want.... genocide.Hey, they did it before... such blood lust.. that it would be stupid for us to not believe that they hold the same feelings in their heart of hearts.... kill us all.. is what they want.
So, then, no proof whatsoever. In any case, my post wasn't directed to you. I'll wait for serpent to provide his own proof.

How about it, serpent?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

This post is kind of an exaggeration, don't ya think? The executions
took place hundreds of years ago. I don't believe there's a majority
of Catholics seeking mass bloodshed at this moment of time? Try
and keep a sane perspective okay?

Cruciform

And they said debate was a dying art. Is it just me or has the whole thing turned into footnotes?
If a claim has already been addressed, it makes no sense to waste time repeating the very same responses. One simply needs to be directed to the previous post where his comments have already been discussed. Anything else is redundant and a squandering of time.

HisServant

This post is kind of an exaggeration, don't ya think? The executions
took place hundreds of years ago. I don't believe there's a majority
of Catholics seeking mass bloodshed at this moment of time? Try
and keep a sane perspective okay?

I dont think its much of an exaggeration.... .. all it would take is a Pope to command them and let their inner hate come out.... make no mistake.

Cruciform

I dont think its much of an exaggeration.... .. all it would take is a Pope to command them and let their inner hate come out.... make no mistake.
You really do put the "mental" in "fundamental," don't you. I'm guessing you're a stump for Trump, as well. In any case, Dan Brown called; he wants his flamboyantly flaky, living-in-a-cabin-in-the-woods, no-proof-necessary conspiracy theory back.

HisServant

You really do put the "mental" in "fundamental," don't you. I'm guessing you're a stump for Trump, as well. In any case, Dan Brown called; he wants his flamboyantly flaky, living-in-a-cabin-in-the-woods, no-proof-necessary conspiracy theory back.

If we do not learn from the past, we are doomed to repeat it.

It's a lesson the world should NEVER FORGET..

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

that is good
and
I am happy to see traditio's defense of you has got amr going

oatmeal

Yea, this thread is about the RCC not liking when truth is told, when scripture is taught, when people turn to God instead of the pope.