ECT Tet and IP: so what's the bottom line, really?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor Tet.
He has always been unsuccessful at disproving MADism with scripture, so he shoots for an argument outside of scripture.

I've given hundreds of verses that prove Dispensationalism wrong.

I've stated over, and over again, that Dispensationalism can never stand the test of scripture.

Interplanner

Alight, a reply that has NOTHING to do with post that it quotes!

I would expect nothing less from you.

The DofJ is historic fact that matches some 15 passages as predicted by Christ. It was used in the greatest defeat of destructive skepticism in England in the early 1800s, against Payne, which delayed uniformitarianism a generation. Except if your Danoh, who knows more than Holford, and if Danoh had been there, Payne would have been banned to Australia! hee-haw!

But I digress: God wrote the history, so that's the one author before the other system.

I'm not saying this as a preterist because the definition evades me. But I do know the NT to be history first and 'system' second.

Right Divider

Body part
The DofJ is historic fact that matches some 15 passages as predicted by Christ. It was used in the greatest defeat of destructive skepticism in England in the early 1800s, against Payne, which delayed uniformitarianism a generation. Except if your Danoh, who knows more than Holford, and if Danoh had been there, Payne would have been banned to Australia! hee-haw!

But I digress: God wrote the history, so that's the one author before the other system.

I'm not saying this as a preterist because the definition evades me. But I do know the NT to be history first and 'system' second.
You're still so dumb that you do not even know what the fallacy was that Tet committed.

Get lost until you can figure that out.

P.S. That's typical of you just not listening to anyone and continuing on your merry way.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've given hundreds of verses that prove Dispensationalism right.

I've stated over, and over again, that Dispensationalism can stand the test of scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's imagining you were in a club that doesn't exist.
And then you imagine you get kicked out of the club that doesn't exist.
It's all fiction.

Back to reality .....
Expect another gazillion soapbox posts from him about how everyone does not look at everything the same way.

Danoh is one confused fella. He has it in for Dispensationalists, that's a certainty.

TweetyBird

Wrong Tambora.

Dispensationalism has an inventor, Preterism doesn't.

John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before him.

You (nor any other Dispy) has been able to show one person responsible for Preterism.

Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy - Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi (published in 1614) - during the Counter-Reformation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong Tambora.

Dispensationalism has an inventor, Preterism doesn't.

John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before him.

You (nor any other Dispy) has been able to show one person responsible for Preterism.

Preterism/AD 70-ism, and your admitted anti-semitism, was invented by satan, through Russell, Josephus.

Neither you, or any other satanic anti-semite, has been able to show one person responsible for dispensationalism.

No one taught your satanic Preterism/AD 70-ism, before Russell, and no one taught your satanic, cult version of Preterism, before you.

No one taught, what you "teach," until you started "teaching" it on TOL.

Therefore, it is "invented."

Fun!

For over the 100th time, sweetie-explain how when you discover objective truth, i.e., "how old" a "belief system" is, determines it's veracity.

The punk weasels out on that one-has for years.

Why is that, weasel?

john w

Hall of Fame
Prove me wrong Tam.

It's indisputable that Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Name the one person responsible for Preterism?

For over the 100th time, sweetie-explain how when you discover objective truth, i.e., "how old" a "belief system" is, determines it's veracity.

The weasel fans....

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, I have reduced a Darby follower into being unable to think for themselves.

I guess that's what the brainwashing of Dispensationalism does to you guys.

Well, little weakling?

john w

Hall of Fame
Your Little Johnny W impersonation isn't working.

It's making you look even more foolish than he does.

And, it just shows that you Darby followers live in denial.

Little, you cry, sweetie? Vs. your weakly frame, and mind, and chin? Ever lift weights, effeminate one?Rhetorical q.

Please say "live in denial," one more time,admitted, on record, Jew despiser, anti-semite. Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
And, if no one taught Jesus is the Christ until 1830, that would prove him to be a fraudulent messiah....per Tet's unassailable logic.

And, since no one taught that the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, "God the Father," was to be known as such, until the Lord Jesus Christ revealed it, as He made known His Father, "God the Father" is not ""God the Father," according to Craigie the clown.