Take the jab or we will destroy you

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I mean exactly what I said. Who is to be held responsible for harming someone with a vaccine (or any form of medicine, for that matter) that is supposed to protect them?

Because currently, the companies producing the covid vaccine, as far as I'm aware, are not liable for damages caused by their vaccine.

Which further iterates my pointed question. Who is to be held responsible for those who are destroyed by this vaccine?
Should we hold unvaccinated people responsible for their own medical bills when they get hospitalized for covid, like Sinapore is doing?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Speaking of holding people responsible:

For not doing something they have every right to choose not to do?

Singapore's government announcing Monday that it will no longer cover the medical costs of COVID-19 patients “unvaccinated by choice.” In a statement released by the Ministry of Health, it noted that “unvaccinated persons make up a sizable majority of those who require intensive inpatient care, and disproportionately contribute to the strain on our health care resources.”

From Dec. 8, the government will no longer foot COVID-19 treatment bills for the fully unvaccinated, and partially vaccinated people will only be covered until Dec. 31. Until “the COVID-19 situation is more stable,” the statement said, the government will continue to pay medical costs for the fully vaccinated and those who aren’t yet eligible for jabs, including young children and those with certain medical conditions.

No government should foot ANY hospital bills.

But this move only further shows the desire to punish those who don't comply with unreasonable demands.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Should we hold unvaccinated people responsible for their own medical bills when they get hospitalized for covid, like Sinapore is doing?

People, regardless of vaccination, should be paying their own medical bills, rather than relying on the government to pay them.

Punishing someone for exercising their rights is wrong, regardless.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
@User Name

you most certainly do have obligations to others as well as to yourself.

No, you don't.

To add to this: Neither you nor I have any obligation to protect anyone else from a virus that no one has any sort of control over.

Being considerate does not mean bowing the knee to tyrants.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
People, regardless of vaccination, should be paying their own medical bills, rather than relying on the government to pay them.

Punishing someone for exercising their rights is wrong, regardless.
I worked in healthcare for years and years, many of them in hospitals. I never understood the argument that hospitals and hospital workers should provide their services for free.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who does Biden think he is? King instead of servant?
He is your ruler. He has been patient, so far. But his patience is wearing thin. When he runs out of patience he will bend you to his will. You WILL comply.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
We hold people responsible for payment after services for anything medical. But medical care must be banned for the uninsured, because dummays like you say so.