Take the jab or we will destroy you

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Resurrected is an interesting name for a second account on a Christian forum.
It's a long story. I often found myself in school with demands on my time that meant I couldn't participate on TOL. To avoid the temptation I would burn my account. When I had the opportunity and time to come back I'd start a new one.

Gary K

Banned
It's a long story. I often found myself in school with demands on my time that meant I couldn't participate on TOL. To avoid the temptation I would burn my account. When I had the opportunity and time to come back I'd start a new one.
Maybe you can teach me how to burn 1s and 0s. I maybe able to keep myself warm by doing that in the future.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Then I have committed a terrible faux paux.
I don't think so. Lighthouse has Asperger's. He is a friend of mine and you know how friends rag on each other. Asperger's is funny. From providing more useless details when telling a story than even girls provide to being precise when a situation is obviously calling for a general, ballpark estimate. The funniest is that they are never able to understand that a person asking a rhetorical question is not actually looking for an answer.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was well-known by those who participated on the site that he is on the spectrum.
You are fine, but you did bring to light a guy that does periodically appear on this site to troll Lighthouse. His obsessive postings about Lighthouse gave him away.

Say bye to LawDog/Joe Roberts.

marke

The deadly jab?

It is fascinating how the mind can work. Here we have a situation where the evidence is beyond dispute - the vaccine is safe by any reasonable standard.

But, of course, this inconvenient truth does not sit well with the likes of marke and his acolytes.

So what does he do? He invents a fantasy world populated by demons, dark conspiracies, child-molesting democrats, and secret councils meeting by dint of moonlight seeking to take away all our freedoms.

Must be nice to have that option - if you do not like what reality tells you, then invent a new reality.
Wise Americans are reading the facts for themselves and not just blindly buying into democrat talking points that have been proven to be wrong so many times.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Greta is a child and democrats love to use children to promote their childish ideas and agendas.
Emotionally manipulative sleaze:

iu

iu