Take the jab or we will destroy you

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Haven't taken the jab. Haven't been destroyed yet.
I said "might". The covid "might" destroy you. Let's face it, the odds of you being destroyed by the covid are small, given your demographic, etc. But the odds of the covid destroying you or someone else if you're vaccinated (given that you are less likely to spread the 'rona if you're vaccinated) is even lower.

That's the whole point you miss: You should get vaccinated not so much for your own sake, but for the sake of others. But why should you care about other people, right?
What if the opposite happens? Where they take the jab, and it destroys them? Who should be held resposible?

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said "might". The covid "might" destroy you. Let's face it, the odds of you being destroyed by the covid are small, given your demographic, etc. But the odds of the covid destroying you or someone else (given that you are less likely to spread the 'rona if you're vaccinated) is even lower.

That's the whole point you miss: You should get vaccinated not so much for your own sake, but for the sake of others. But why should you care about other people, right?

Neither you nor I have any obligation to care about what anyone else does regarding their own personal health.

To reiterate:

My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

From the link:

"The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative to the traditional legal system for resolving vaccine injury petitions."

So no one should be held responsible for damages caused by taking a vaccine, but someone who does NOT take a vaccine they find to be questionable, or tainted morally, should be punished?

marke

I said "might". The covid "might" destroy you. Let's face it, the odds of you being destroyed by the covid are small, given your demographic, etc. But the odds of the covid destroying you or someone else if you're vaccinated (given that you are less likely to spread the 'rona if you're vaccinated) is even lower.

Too many people are getting seriously ill and too many are dying from the covid vaccine jab. Biden is an idiot for ignoring the facts and pushing ahead with his mandates that the overwhelming majority of Americans oppose. Who does Biden think he is? King instead of servant?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Neither you nor I have any obligation to care about what anyone else does regarding their own personal health.

To reiterate:

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

When we're talking about a highly contagious viral pandemic you most certainly do have obligations to others as well as to yourself. We all do. If you think you don't, you would be better off hiding out in the woods and living off the grid somewhere. But if you want to be an active participant in a civilized society, you have obligations not only to yourself but to others as well. And this is perfectly in keeping with the "Golden Rule."

Last edited:

marke

When we're talking about a highly contagious viral pandemic you most certainly do have an obligation. We all do. If you think you don't, you may as well go hide out in the woods and live off the grid somewhere. But if you want to be an active participant in a civilized society, you have obligations not only to yourself but to others as well. And this is perfectly in keeping with the "Golden Rule."
I have an obligation to fight Biden and his democrat goons every step of their way towards forcing everyone, including little kids, to take the covid jab, knowing it will seriously injure some and will kill some.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When we're talking about a highly contagious viral pandemic

If we were talking about a highly contagious viral pandemic, then sure, things would be different.

But we're not. The covid is not "highly contagious," at least not as highly contagious as more serious, and far more deadly, diseases.

you most certainly do have obligations to others as well as to yourself.

No, you don't.

We all do.

No, we don't.

If you think you don't, you would be better off hiding out in the woods and living off the grid somewhere.

No, I would be better off continuing my life as usual, especially considering the covid is not that much deadlier.

But if you want to be an active participant in a civilized society, you have obligations not only to yourself but to others as well. And this is perfectly in keeping with the "Golden Rule."

Hence:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When we're talking about a highly contagious viral pandemic you most certainly do have obligations to others as well as to yourself. We all do. If you think you don't, you would be better off hiding out in the woods and living off the grid somewhere. But if you want to be an active participant in a civilized society, you have obligations not only to yourself but to others as well. And this is perfectly in keeping with the "Golden Rule."

You also didn't answer my question:

So no one should be held responsible for damages caused by taking a vaccine, but someone who does NOT take a vaccine they find to be questionable, or tainted morally, should be punished?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You also didn't answer my question:

When you say someone should be "held responsible for damages caused by taking a vaccine," what exactly do you mean by that? Virtually any medication you could name--even some OTC ones--can at least cause harm if not even death. We still take our chances with medication and surgery even though things sometimes go wrong and people end up dying because of them. Vaccines are no different. In the case of the coronavirus pandemic, we didn't see it coming and had to act fast. The vaccines we have are the best we could come up with. It is possible that in the future, we can develop better ones, but for now, this is what we have to work with.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Speaking of holding people responsible:

Singapore's government announcing Monday that it will no longer cover the medical costs of COVID-19 patients “unvaccinated by choice.” In a statement released by the Ministry of Health, it noted that “unvaccinated persons make up a sizable majority of those who require intensive inpatient care, and disproportionately contribute to the strain on our health care resources.”

From Dec. 8, the government will no longer foot COVID-19 treatment bills for the fully unvaccinated, and partially vaccinated people will only be covered until Dec. 31. Until “the COVID-19 situation is more stable,” the statement said, the government will continue to pay medical costs for the fully vaccinated and those who aren’t yet eligible for jabs, including young children and those with certain medical conditions.

marke

When you say someone should be "held responsible for damages caused by taking a vaccine," what exactly do you mean by that? Virtually any medication you could name--even some OTC ones--can at least cause harm if not even death. We still take our chances with medication and surgery even though things sometimes go wrong and people end up dying because of them. Vaccines are no different. In the case of the coronavirus pandemic, we didn't see it coming and had to act fast. The vaccines we have are the best we could come up with. It is possible that in the future, we can develop better ones, but for now, this is what we have to work with.
The "best we could come up with" has been a 'vaccine' that the manufacturer admits has serious side effects, and which the manufacturer has refused to make the vaccine available to the government unless the government offers them immunity from prosecution for damages.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When you say someone should be "held responsible for damages caused by taking a vaccine," what exactly do you mean by that?

I mean exactly what I said. Who is to be held responsible for harming someone with a vaccine (or any form of medicine, for that matter) that is supposed to protect them?

Because currently, the companies producing the covid vaccine, as far as I'm aware, are not liable for damages caused by their vaccine.

Virtually any medication you could name--even some OTC ones--can at least cause harm if not even death. We still take our chances with medication and surgery even though things sometimes go wrong and people end up dying because of them. Vaccines are no different. In the case of the coronavirus pandemic, we didn't see it coming and had to act fast. The vaccines we have are the best we could come up with. It is possible that in the future, we can develop better ones, but for now, this is what we have to work with.

Which further iterates my pointed question. Who is to be held responsible for those who are destroyed by this vaccine?

Last edited: