Stand for the Second Amendment

everready

No, I don't, but I do happen to live in reality and if you need an assault rifle to take down a cougar then you need to become a better shot and stop gossiping about your "friends" as much...

:plain:

And what might that reality be?

media-mush.jpg

MEDIA MUSH:
It’s what the Corporate Media is serving!

Other terms for Media Mush: Media goo, lies, brain syrup, zombie food, the Matrix,

The American Corporate Media invests billions of dollars and employs an army to deceive Americans about anything that is important.

Whether it’s labeling the latest narrative as “news” or pushing fake polls to convince Americans that they are the only ones who hold their inconvenient opinions, the Corporate Media serves up a 24/7 menu of Media Mush.

https://endtimesprophecyreport.com/2013/11/02/media-mush-what-is-media-mush/

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
And what might that reality be?

media-mush.jpg

MEDIA MUSH:
It’s what the Corporate Media is serving!

Other terms for Media Mush: Media goo, lies, brain syrup, zombie food, the Matrix,

The American Corporate Media invests billions of dollars and employs an army to deceive Americans about anything that is important.

Whether it’s labeling the latest narrative as “news” or pushing fake polls to convince Americans that they are the only ones who hold their inconvenient opinions, the Corporate Media serves up a 24/7 menu of Media Mush.

https://endtimesprophecyreport.com/2013/11/02/media-mush-what-is-media-mush/

Aww, poor baby. Media scares you. Just armor up, you'll feel better.

eider

Living in a dream world where all guns will be banned.
How do you figure that all guns would be banned?
All that is suggested is that fast-fire semi-automatic guns be banned, all gun-fairs supervised or closed, background checks for all gun licences, compulsory gun insurance for all, mental health reviews, police visits to applicant's homes, compulsory gun safes, and adults-only.... ?

How does that get all guns banned? That's the usual hysterical outburst of the gun-nuts, you know.....

eider

No, like a gang of MS 13 trying to take over our little town.
Paranoia

Or a charging cougar.
... or a black widow spider in the garage? BBBBrrrrrrrrrr....!!!
More paranois

Or a guy in a white van mowing down innocent children.
Just what are you doing anywhere near a school or kiddies' playground with an assault rifle?
Spend some money on security bollards!!

You lack imagination, smarty.
Folks with that kind of imagination would need to keep it to themselves when applying for a gun licence, I reckon. It could worry some screening officers considerably.

eider

Aww, poor baby. Media scares you. Just armor up, you'll feel better.

But while you're defending the ridiculous, such as the freedom to own fast-fire semi-automatic rifles that no civilian really has a use for, there have been 21 mass shootings in the USA in May alone, and you're nowhere near the end of May yet.

Crazy stuff.......!!!!

glorydaz

No, I don't, but I do happen to live in reality and if you need an assault rifle to take down a cougar then you need to become a better shot and stop gossiping about your "friends" as much...

:plain:

I'm glad you think you know what an "assault weapon" is. You don't.

Just like you think giving an example that proves a point is "gossiping". :chuckle:

glorydaz

How do you figure that all guns would be banned?

The same way I figured we'd be seeing gay marriage and abortion on demand.
Put some libs in charge and anything is possible.

All that is suggested is that fast-fire semi-automatic guns be banned, all gun-fairs supervised or closed, background checks for all gun licences, compulsory gun insurance for all, mental health reviews, police visits to applicant's homes, compulsory gun safes, and adults-only.... ?

See the list is already growing. Government intrusion.

How does that get all guns banned? That's the usual hysterical outburst of the gun-nuts, you know.....

Yeah right....hysteria. It could never happen here. :popcorn:

glorydaz

But while you're defending the ridiculous, such as the freedom to own fast-fire semi-automatic rifles that no civilian really has a use for, there have been 21 mass shootings in the USA in May alone, and you're nowhere near the end of May yet.

Crazy stuff.......!!!!

21 "mass shootings" in May alone? Mass shooting....4 people or more.
How many of those were in Chicago or other gun free zones?

How many mass highway collisions with four or more victims?

Let's get rid of those cars, too.

This looks like mass hysteria to me. :think:

eider

The same way I figured we'd be seeing gay marriage and abortion on demand.
Put some libs in charge and anything is possible.
What? What has Gay marriage or abortion to do with better gun control?
And if you're really pro-life, it's time to start thinking about all the children that have been mass gunned down in the last 50 years.......... huge numbers....... huge.
..... and you reckon you're pro-life?

See the list is already growing. Government intrusion.
Which particular suggestion in my list do you not approve of?
Gun Insurance for all?
Mental Health review for applicants?
Criminal Record check?
Gun Safes?
etc?

Which one?

Yeah right....hysteria. It could never happen here. :popcorn:
Oh I expect that when the people of the USA decide to do something about the crazy situation that there will be l;oads of hysteria all right........ from the gun nuts.

eider

21 "mass shootings" in May alone? Mass shooting....4 people or more.
How many of those were in Chicago or other gun free zones?

How many mass highway collisions with four or more victims?

Let's get rid of those cars, too.

This looks like mass hysteria to me. :think:

Go look for yourself..... nothing like individual investigation of truth.

But the following link shows the shocking truth about mass shootings for the whole year so far, 100 mass shootings in 2018 up to May 17th. Don'#t worry about what I think, it's the young people of the USA who will be doing the thinking, and the voting.

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/mass-shootings-in-the-us-when-where-they-have-occurred-in-2018

The number of mass shootings around the country in 2018 continues to climb.

According to data from the Gun Violence Archive, a total of 100 mass shooting incidents have occurred as of May 17.

Friday's deadly shooting at a high school in Texas marks the 101st mass shooting this year.

In 2017, the U.S. saw a total of 346 mass shootings. See statistics for other years here.

glorydaz

What? What has Gay marriage or abortion to do with better gun control?

Ever hear of the slippery slope?

And if you're really pro-life, it's time to start thinking about all the children that have been mass gunned down in the last 50 years.......... huge numbers....... huge.
..... and you reckon you're pro-life?

Which is why we need to secure our schools. One entry, metal detectors, and armed guards. They have that at my granddaughter's high school. Not that hard to do.

Which particular suggestion in my list do you not approve of?
Gun Insurance for all?
Mental Health review for applicants?
Criminal Record check?
Gun Safes?
etc?

Which one?

I do not approve of:

Mandatory gun safes and police checks of the homes.
Mandatory insurance.
Mandatory mental health examines.

Criminal record checks is good, and they do that now.
Any mental health issues that have been reported should be a part of that record check.

Oh I expect that when the people of the USA decide to do something about the crazy situation that there will be l;oads of hysteria all right........ from the gun nuts.

The "people of the USA" will never give up their ability to defend their families.

The hysteria always comes from the left.

eider

I'm glad you think you know what an "assault weapon" is. You don't.

Just like you think giving an example that proves a point is "gossiping". :chuckle:

Just imagine the proclamation:-
Because Glorydaz is frightened of cougars, the US government will be overlooking the continued mass slaughter of children and others by crazed individuals who could obtain fast-fire semi-automatic rifles legally.

Wow..... so much for your personal ideas about pro-life ......

glorydaz

Go look for yourself..... nothing like individual investigation of truth.

But the following link shows the shocking truth about mass shootings for the whole year so far, 100 mass shootings in 2018 up to May 17th. Don'#t worry about what I think, it's the young people of the USA who will be doing the thinking, and the voting.

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/mass-shootings-in-the-us-when-where-they-have-occurred-in-2018

The number of mass shootings around the country in 2018 continues to climb.

According to data from the Gun Violence Archive, a total of 100 mass shooting incidents have occurred as of May 17.

Friday's deadly shooting at a high school in Texas marks the 101st mass shooting this year.

In 2017, the U.S. saw a total of 346 mass shootings. See statistics for other years here.

I looked it up already, and you avoided my questions and comments.

Try comparing your stats with other deaths.

Check out the mass killing of the unborn while you're at it.

glorydaz

Just imagine the proclamation:-
Because Glorydaz is frightened of cougars, the US government will be overlooking the continued mass slaughter of children and others by crazed individuals who could obtain fast-fire semi-automatic rifles legally.

Wow..... so much for your personal ideas about pro-life ......

What an imagination you liberals have. I'm not the least bit frightened of cougars. :chuckle:

And the US government is already overlooking the biggest slaughter of children the world has even known, you blind fool.

Of course you libs don't give a tinker's damn about those innocents, do you?

HYPOCRITES the lot of you.

eider

Ever hear of the slippery slope?
100 mass murders by gunfire this year is a slippery slope......

Which is why we need to secure our schools. One entry, metal detectors, and armed guards. They have that at my granddaughter's high school. Not that hard to do.
Every school should have the above, PLUS full perimeter security, throughout your country, all paid for by tax dollars.

I do not approve of:

Mandatory gun safes and police checks of the homes.
Mandatory insurance.
Mandatory mental health examines.
Well that's totally irresponsible then.....
All guns should be kept secured in gun-safes........ responsible conduct.
All guns should carry all risks comprehensive liability insurance..... what if somebody accidentally shot-injured your granddaughter and didn't have the money for damages, healthcare, operations, court judgments? Totally irresponsible.
So you disagree with your President about tighter mental health checks? He knows better than you, then.

The "people of the USA" will never give up their ability to defend their families.

The hysteria always comes from the left.
The 'people of the USA' have a vote, and each vote counts. It's not about right and left, it's about THE COMMON SENSE OF GUN CONTROLS.

eider

What an imagination you liberals have. I'm not the least bit frightened of cougars. :chuckle:
Never voted liberal in me life, love. :D

And the US government is already overlooking the biggest slaughter of children the world has even known, you blind fool.
So you criticise the present US right-wing government..... interesting.
Are you swerving to the left, then?

Of course you libs don't give a tinker's damn about those innocents, do you?

HYPOCRITES the lot of you.
Well, it looks like you are slowly moving left, criticising your right-wing government and calling anybody who understands the common sense of gun control a hypocrite.

That can't be pro-life........ can't be.....

glorydaz

100 mass murders by gunfire this year is a slippery slope......

I guess you don't understand what slippery slope means. :idunno:

Every school should have the above, PLUS full perimeter security, throughout your country, all paid for by tax dollars.

Yep, that's what I've been saying.

Well that's totally irresponsible then.....
All guns should be kept secured in gun-safes........ responsible conduct.
All guns should carry all risks comprehensive liability insurance..... what if somebody accidentally shot-injured your granddaughter and didn't have the money for damages, healthcare, operations, court judgments? Totally irresponsible.
So you disagree with your President about tighter mental health checks? He knows better than you, then.

Responsible conduct is an individual thing depending on individual circumstances.

Trump said nothing about mandatory mental health checks for all. You should get your facts straight.

The 'people of the USA' have a vote, and each vote counts. It's not about right and left, it's about THE COMMON SENSE OF GUN CONTROLS.

Yep, and we know who has common sense and who doesn't. The left doesn't.

glorydaz

Never voted liberal in me life, love. :D

Liberal isn't the same where you live, clearly. Either that or you don't vote at all.

So you criticise the present US right-wing government..... interesting.
Are you swerving to the left, then?

Neither. The swamp is in the process of being drained.

Well, it looks like you are slowly moving left, criticising your right-wing government and calling anybody who understands the common sense of gun control a hypocrite.

Do you always twist what's been said?

That can't be pro-life........ can't be.....

OR...just plain dumb? Now I'm left to wonder. :think: