St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
And a conspirer against Big Barn joining the club.
I never did care for Roger. Like Bea, he wouldn't just call the man.

You must have this pic in your boarding house room, right next to your Farah Faucet poster, and Leonard Blush poster, respectively:

173233.jpg

StanJ

Saint john w, the Great, gets puffed up after an award winning post much like Big Barn did when a lady mussed his hair...

I tend to ignore smarminess and try to keep things civil. Of course I am human so you never know when I will snap! :jump:

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john w, TOL's Most Humble, and I are friends and co-MAD wackos.
I am one of his biggest fans.

I'm a fine member. Keep up the compliments, Mayor, and I just might get you a septic tank for Christmas-steel reinforced. But a new fridge is off the table-just call the man! Do it, for the love of Mike!

StanJ

Man...Mark Buehrle is cooking with gas in his last two starts.

7 - 0 for Jays over Nats in the bottom of the 7th.

StanJ

I'm a fine member. Keep up the compliments, Mayor, and I just might get you a septic tank for Christmas-steel reinforced. But a new fridge is off the table-just call the man! Do it, for the love of Mike!

If you do make sure you get the CLR for it.

SaulToPaul 2

Barn should have bought Roger a septic tank, then he'd be a sure thing to become an Esquiree with us.

StanJ

What's your favorite pitch to see?

Something about a hard slider or hard cutter that I enjoy watching.

A good curve and a tailing fastball, especially if the pitcher, regardless of what arm he pitches with, can make it tail away to either side of the plate.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is something that the Mayor STP would say:

"He slides into second with a stand-up double."

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
yeah, like you guys know the difference - stand at the plate against a major league pitcher and tell me what pitch you just whiffed on -

If you faced my heater, I'd be saying to you, as you felt the warm, hot, very hot... wind fly by your bat, from my lazer ball, as you "froze:"

Want to see it again?