Spread thy Wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Don't know what they are, they're not in the Scriptures.
Give Scripture for them.

Paul

The basic idea is that God is not truly transcendent and independent of Creation but is somehow part of or dependent upon the material universe, and vice versa. In other words, God and the universe, one way or the other, are literally, inseparably ONE. There's also something called Pandeism, but all three share some variation on that same basic idea.

Is something like that what you meant?

Letsargue

The basic idea is that God is not truly transcendent and independent of Creation but is somehow part of or dependent upon the material universe, and vice versa. In other words, God and the universe, one way or the other, are literally, inseparably ONE. There's also something called Pandeism, but all three share some variation on that same basic idea.

I don't know. I just go by the Word, the Scriptures of God. Thoughts that have been Scribed / Described by the Scribes of the Laws / God. I Am one.

Paul

Letsargue

God is the Universe. If you understand the Universe, You understand God. After All, All the Knowledge of anything and everything Comes From the Universe. ( Psalms 19:1-3 KJV )!! - It's just SO Simple!!

Paul

Letsargue

Far out, man.

I just do not understand why those who call themselves - "Christians", cannot understand the Mind of Christ that He has given Us. -- IF - Christ is in One, ( Christ is God and God is the Universe ), then the Universe Must be In one's Mind. It cannot be in the Carnal mind, and only the Spiritual can be in the Mind of Christ We have. - Carnal minded? - Spiritual minded? - Yes the NEW Universe Is the SPIRIT of Christ / God, The Place Prepared FOR US, the Christians. Not a Carnal Place but ( HEAVEN ) The Spiritual Place -- GOD / The Spiritual Universe is IN our Minds given US By Christ. -- ( NO )???

Paul

musterion

I just do not understand why those who call themselves - "Christians", cannot understand the Mind of Christ that He has given Us. -- IF - Christ is in One, ( Christ is God and God is the Universe ), then the Universe Must be In one's Mind. It cannot be in the Carnal mind, and only the Spiritual can be in the Mind of Christ We have. - Carnal minded? - Spiritual minded? - Yes the NEW Universe Is the SPIRIT of Christ / God, The Place Prepared FOR US, the Christians. Not a Carnal Place but ( HEAVEN ) The Spiritual Place -- GOD / The Spiritual Universe is IN our Minds given US By Christ. -- ( NO )???

Paul

I can't comment, but you know who here is best equipped to dive in and go swimming with you on this? Ask Mr. Religion. I think this kind of thing is right up his philosophical alley.

Letsargue

I can't comment, but you know who here is best equipped to dive in and go swimming with you on this? Ask Mr. Religion. I think this kind of thing is right up his philosophical alley.

WELL, he is a genius maybe, and maybe second after freelight.
He won't respond to anything I have to say, maybe too smart for me.

Paul

glorydaz

( Daniel 2:22 KJV ) -&- ( Deuteronomy 29:29 KJV )!!

Paul

The end is revealed right out of the beginning. Return to Genesis and find out what was revealed there.

Isaiah 46:9-10KJV
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:​

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Paul
That sounds legit. The Church is the universal sacrament of salvation where the mystery is Christ. So the mind of Christ is the mystery and the sacrament is that which represents and exemplifies and claims to be the infallible mouthpiece of Christ, which is the imprint of his mind in words and is divine revelation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God is the Universe. If you understand the Universe, You understand God. After All, All the Knowledge of anything and everything Comes From the Universe. ( Psalms 19:1-3 KJV )!! - It's just SO Simple!!

Paul

You ought to consider becoming a GURU? You'd have a bunch
of young people at your feet, with long flowing robes and,
wearing sandals! They'd listen intently for hours on end, as
you speak of the universe, consciousness, incense, and how
to contemplate their own cosmic existence! It would be, really
cool man! You could also introduce them to your, myriad of
Roosters? Can ya dig it "Daddy-O??"

Truster

God has never been in time. Time is for the construction of the New, and the Lost, not for the Heavenly.

In the "Beginning" was the Word AND Word was --: -- AND - In the "Beginning" God Created the -- :
However, God was "before the Beginning", in His Rest / SLEEP and Dreamed a Dream, and the Word that was with God, ( to be the Son, ) Asked, Father, shall I interpret you dream? and thus the Scripture is written, and Had to be Fulfilled. The fulfilling the Dream is the Creating of the New Heaven and Earth, thus ALL is Now fulfilled for eternity.

Paul

Elohim the Son has dwelt in time and now Elohim the Holy Spirit dwells in time.

Letsargue

Elohim the Son has dwelt in time and now Elohim the Holy Spirit dwells in time.

Jesus was the Son, who Died, and became the Spirit of the Father Again in Heaven. "NOT JUST" The Father's Right Hand. - When Jesus said He was going to the Father, that Meant He was going Back BEING The Father, Not JUST Sitting beside the Father!! ( THAT'S 2 GODS!!! )!! Jesus went back to being the Whole Spirit, AND Became the Body of GOD, called the Body of Christ - "BY US", who is now our Father, and we are His Sons. (( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ))

There IS Only One God, and that IS ( Christ the Father formed of the Sons ) ( called the "BODY OF CHRIST" ) and "We" ALL Are ONE!! It cannot be any other "WAY", Christ's "WAY" Not You all's ~way!!

We "Three" are Now the New "Trinity", - the New Kingdom of the - New Heaven.
"I AM" - Sent Back to your Lost earth is Him BACK In Your Time, and NOT in Eternity Only in the Carnal, but AM in the Spirit with the Father as the Son who will return Back Being the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost!

That's all there, All you all have to do is JUST Read it, But you can't and will not!!

FINE!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.