Spread thy Wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

A Law of the Universe cannot be broken of itself, that would be as a Parable of removing one of God's fingers. That is called a "Miracle", that cannot exist with "LAW". However, there are Unnatural Changes; - Super Natural Thought Changes. - Another Law of Thought, can withdraw, or made a less force upon any other Law that may be holding, - or causing an event of Thought to happen by other Laws. Thus, ( Let's say I, being in Harmony with the Laws / God ); If I Thought an event needed to happen, or not happen, I by being in Harmony with the Laws / God, Can give a Thought toward a Law or Laws in progress, to cause, or hold the event, with less or more force to cause the event to happen or not to happen; ( A Parable of Prayer ).

Law / God, nor the Thought of Him by one of Him has no Speed; - only the moment of Thought Throughout the Law / God of Thought.
The Universe has on limits, as God has no limits, thus the Law of Thought is also limitless without the need of travel as the Law is Law is God. ---- GO!! - to the ends of the Universe / the Thoughts of God that has No end, and SEE, and Hear the Thoughts of the Law / God!!! - Spread thy Wings and Fly - Home again without ever leaving!!

These Thoughts have I not received of man, neither was I taught, but by the Thought of the LAW. -- If you think I've copied Any from man, show your fellow thinkers where, and Who.

Paul -- 090514

musterion

But they're not coming outta his keyboard today. Reading his drivel just isn't the same without them...at a glance, you'd almost think he's coherent, until you try actually reading it. The parentheses told you right off he's crazier than a bag of frogs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But they're not coming outta his keyboard today. Reading his drivel just isn't the same without them...at a glance, you'd almost think he's coherent, until you try actually reading it. The parentheses told you right off he's crazier than a bag of frogs.

Ain't that the truth?

Letsargue

These guys complain when I stop using those extra keys. Truth Cannot win with this bunch!!!

Paul

musterion

These guys complain when I stop using those extra keys. Truth Cannot win with this bunch!!!

Paul

I posted that before you quit, Paul, and the first one was kind of a joke when I thought you were making your posts...well...not serious on purpose. Now I know better.

JosephR

I like ur post, I don't think the universe is infinite but that doesn't really matter much in the line of reasoning.

Posted from the TOL App!

Truster

A Law of the Universe cannot be broken of itself, that would be as a Parable of removing one of God's fingers. That is called a "Miracle", that cannot exist with "LAW". However, there are Unnatural Changes; - Super Natural Thought Changes. - Another Law of Thought, can withdraw, or made a less force upon any other Law that may be holding, - or causing an event of Thought to happen by other Laws. Thus, ( Let's say I, being in Harmony with the Laws / God ); If I Thought an event needed to happen, or not happen, I by being in Harmony with the Laws / God, Can give a Thought toward a Law or Laws in progress, to cause, or hold the event, with less or more force to cause the event to happen or not to happen; ( A Parable of Prayer ).

Law / God, nor the Thought of Him by one of Him has no Speed; - only the moment of Thought Throughout the Law / God of Thought.
The Universe has on limits, as God has no limits, thus the Law of Thought is also limitless without the need of travel as the Law is Law is God. ---- GO!! - to the ends of the Universe / the Thoughts of God that has No end, and SEE, and Hear the Thoughts of the Law / God!!! - Spread thy Wings and Fly - Home again without ever leaving!!

These Thoughts have I not received of man, neither was I taught, but by the Thought of the LAW. -- If you think I've copied Any from man, show your fellow thinkers where, and Who.

Paul -- 090514

Most people speak of the decree's of Elohim in the plural, but, in line with your post, it is decree singular. This means that with one thought the Eternal Almighty decreed all that would happen in time. He set all necessary law in place so that all would occur in season.
Our thoughts are governed by time. In that they begin and end and can be measured. The decree has no such limit as eternity has no measurement in time nor distance.

Interesting thoughts Paul.

Letsargue

Most people speak of the decree's of Elohim in the plural, but, in line with your post, it is decree singular. This means that with one thought the Eternal Almighty decreed all that would happen in time. He set all necessary law in place so that all would occur in season.
Our thoughts are governed by time. In that they begin and end and can be measured. The decree has no such limit as eternity has no measurement in time nor distance.

Interesting thoughts Paul.

God has never been in time. Time is for the construction of the New, and the Lost, not for the Heavenly.

In the "Beginning" was the Word AND Word was --: -- AND - In the "Beginning" God Created the -- :
However, God was "before the Beginning", in His Rest / SLEEP and Dreamed a Dream, and the Word that was with God, ( to be the Son, ) Asked, Father, shall I interpret you dream? and thus the Scripture is written, and Had to be Fulfilled. The fulfilling the Dream is the Creating of the New Heaven and Earth, thus ALL is Now fulfilled for eternity.

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God has never been time. Time is for the construction of the New, and the Lost, not for the Heavenly.

In the "Beginning" was the Word AND Word was --: -- AND - In the "Beginning" God Created the --:

However, God was "before the Beginning", in His Rest / SLEEP and Dreamed a Dream, and the Word that was with God, ( to be the Son, ) Asked, Father, shall I interpret you dream? and thus the Scripture is written, and Had to be Fulfilled. The fulfilling the Dream is the Creating of the New Heaven and Earth, thus ALL is Now fulfilled for eternity.

Paul

Chapter and verses of where those things were, in the Bible??

Status
Not open for further replies.