Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

I was asked by a nurse if I had any allergies. I replied:

"Allergic to blatant stupidity and willful ignorance".

I'll need to add that I am also heresy intolerant.

marhig

I was asked by a nurse if I had any allergies. I replied:

"Allergic to blatant stupidity and willful ignorance".

I'll need to add that I am also heresy intolerant.
You haven't got a clue about God, there's no love, mercy, hope or compassion for others in anything you say, just doom and gloom and everyone is doomed except for you. What a way to think about others, it's so sad, I feel sorry for you.

You forget, God is love, and it's better to have hope for everyone to know God and be saved, regardless of who they are, than hope to see them destroyed. And God will judge those who have heard the truth.

I'm not sure that you can see this, or anyone else's posts anyway, because according to you, you've got most of us on ignore. So I'm not sure why you bother posting, seeing as we are all beneath you :D

Truster

The reason why Elohim elects some unto salvation and rejects others is to be found in His purpose and in nothing else … before men are conceived and born their lot is assigned to each of them by the secret will and purpose of Elohim. … the salvation or the destruction of men depends on His free election.

Only the regenerate can rejoice in the experience of this truth. Many will agree with it because it is taught in their chosen denomination. Many will agree with the doctrine simply because the doctrine is powerful and true. It has an effect that is not necessarily unto salvation...Read the parable of the sower.

Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You haven't got a clue about God, there's no love, mercy, hope or compassion for others in anything you say, just doom and gloom and everyone is doomed except for you. What a way to think about others,

I guess you are unaware that you are speaking against what is contained in God's holy Word.

You forget, God is love,

And you forget, or maybe have not yet learned, that God will not tolerate wickedness nor the practice of sin. God is Judge, who rewards unrepentant sinners with calamities ("evil"). Isaiah 45:7

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I struggle with what you're saying because of the danger of being overly scrupulous in routing out sin, for the purpose of being completely free of affliction. Or, as proof that one is living justly.

Isn't this works?

It reminds me of the three friends of Job.

Yes, it can be a form of "works" in that it is not "resting" in the sovereign will of God.

It can also be overly concerned with appearances or pride in one's attempts at self-righteousness.

God is the giver of the faith that alone conquers afflictions. Job's faith proved secure despite all his losses. His love for God remained, even when he was without full understanding of his circumstances.

The three friends of Job are meant to be good reminders to any of us who attempt to explain the sufferings of others, apart from the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.

Job 13:15; Psalm 103:10-18; Romans 8:37

marhig

I guess you are unaware that you are speaking against what is contained in God's holy Word.

And you forget, or maybe have not yet learned, that God will not tolerate wickedness nor the practice of sin. God is Judge, who rewards unrepentant sinners with calamities ("evil"). Isaiah 45:7
And who is the judge of people's hearts? You and truster, or God? What gives others the right to condemn people and say they are evil when they can't possibly know their hearts? Sometimes people need to look at themselves before they self-rightously judge others!

Epoisses

Their talk is foul and filthy like the stench from an open grave. Their tongues are loaded with lies. Everything they say has in it the sting and poison of deadly snakes. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. They are quick to shed blood...

Shut up, NERD!

glorydaz

Their talk is foul and filthy like the stench from an open grave. Their tongues are loaded with lies. Everything they say has in it the sting and poison of deadly snakes. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. They are quick to shed blood...

I finally figured out who Bluster reminds me of.....Arsenio when he first started posting here. He used the same vile speak Bluster does. "The stench from an open grave...." Ah, the memories that brings back. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I finally figured out who Bluster reminds me of.....Arsenio when he first started posting here. He used the same vile speak Bluster does. "The stench from an open grave...." Ah, the memories that brings back. :chuckle:
I remember Arsenios, I wonder what he's doing. Truster likes to take scripture and change the words to what he thinks better explains the meaning, he does it all the time.

glorydaz

I remember Arsenios, I wonder what he's doing. Truster likes to take scripture and change the words to what he thinks better explains the meaning, he does it all the time.

Yes, he plays fast and loose with the word of God, as all slick scripture shysters are so wont to do.

Truster

A state of emergency has been has been declared in the face of impending judgement and the outpouring of wrath.

A state of repentance should be called.

..."and they repented not to give Him glory."​

Truster

The advent of the internet and in particular social media such as TOL has exposed the blasphemies, irreverence, pride, unholiness and deserved destruction of those that categorically refuse to acknowledge the glory of Yah Veh Elohim.
Judicial blindness becomes more evident each and every day and those of us that witness these things tremble at His face and rejoice in His wondrous ways.
We are the more so grateful because we see what it is we have been saved from and the why becomes more obvious.

Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our Elohim for ever and ever. Amen.​