Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."​

Truster

Elohim displays his holiness when he renews by regeneration, fellowships with, and preserves his people in Messiah. This is done not by the will of man but by the Almighty will of the Father. If man had any part in salvation there would be no display of holiness.

God's Truth

Elohim displays his holiness when he renews by regeneration, fellowships with, and preserves his people in Messiah. This is done not by the will of man but by the Almighty will of the Father. If man had any part in salvation there would be no display of holiness.

Jesus tells us to obey.

We have to be servants.

We are slaves to the Lord, and then we become his friends.

You are confusing the fact that Jesus' blood cleans us versus our cleaning ourselves the way the Jews used to have to do.

Jesus cleans us all on his own; we do not have to get circumcised anymore and sacrifice animals, but we still have to obey.

Truster

I came to the conclusion some time ago that Elohim does not like you and neither do I.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

God's Truth

I came to the conclusion some time ago that Elohim does not like you and neither do I.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

You are dead wrong. Now making a mistake such as that is how you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Truster

"O that Thou wouldst slay the wicked, O Elohim; depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed. For they speak against Thee wickedly, and Thine enemies take Thy name in vain. Do I not hate those who hate Thee, O Yah Veh? And do I not loathe those who rise up against Thee? I hate them with the utmost hatred; they have become my enemies"​
(Ps. 139:19-22).

Truster

The revealed will that is found in scripture as originally given is preeminently dedicated to Elohim’s glory and is unreservedly free from moral contamination. The authors of Old and New Testaments were/are set apart for the setting forth of the holiness and glory of Elohim.

Every word of Scripture as originally given is pure unadulterated truth. Every word is absolutely reliable, completely without error, and incapable of falsehood. Holy Scripture enlightens the regenerate about living by grace and through trust unto Elohim’s honour and glory.

Neither the scriptures nor the ecclesia and doctrines are to be mocked or ridiculed in any way. Awesome veneration and reverence is the only approach to that which is holy.

They that are unholy should be warned, now you have been.

Truster

The revealed will that is found in scripture as originally given is preeminently dedicated to Elohim’s glory and is unreservedly free from moral contamination. The authors of Old and New Testaments were/are set apart for the setting forth of the holiness and glory of Elohim.

Every word of Scripture as originally given is pure unadulterated truth. Every word is absolutely reliable, completely without error, and incapable of falsehood. Holy Scripture enlightens the regenerate about living by grace and through trust unto Elohim’s honour and glory.

Neither the scriptures nor the ecclesia and doctrines are to be mocked or ridiculed in any way. Awesome veneration and reverence is the only approach to that which is holy.

They that are unholy should be warned, now you have been.

“Be not deceived; Elohim is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap…"

Truster

New International Version
How long will the enemy mock you, God? Will the foe revile your name forever?
New Living Translation
How long, O God, will you allow our enemies to insult you? Will you let them dishonor your name forever?​

English Standard Version
How long, O God, is the foe to scoff? Is the enemy to revile your name forever?
New American Standard Bible
How long, O God, will the adversary revile, And the enemy spurn Your name forever?
King James Bible
O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?​

Truster

Jude 1:17-20

Dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah said before. They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who laugh about Elohim, following their own evil desires which are against Elohim.” These are the people who divide you, people whose thoughts are only of this world, who do not have the Spirit. But dear friends, use your most holy trust to build yourselves up, praying in the Holy Spirit.​

Last edited:

Truster

I've just be referred to as sanctimonious by a reformed, law keeping Calvinist.

:chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals: :chuckle: :jolly: :reals:

But, then I ask myself is being referred to as pious an insult? I must answer that it is only for those that hate piety. For those that oppose all that is holy. For those that make a good show in the flesh but are still "in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity."

Truster

Our intentions, thoughts, and words should always honour Elohim and communicate the fact that we value that which He has made and revere Him.

There is also the issue of making others stumble, which can easily be done with jokes. Others might consider the jokes as being offensive, hurtful, irreverent or impure. If you are using liberty then you might be doing so at the expense of another’s conscience as it is written:

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

Jokes are usually lies and we know who the father of lies is.

Truster

Jokes also mock people or creatures all of which are created beings. Mock the creature and you mock the Creator. There is a verse that forbids calling a man a fool and joking about a man comes very close to this.

Some of the most popular comedians have been manic depressives, drunks and drug addicts, so is telling jokes spiritually healthy?

When I attended meetings I was infuriated when the preacher would start by telling a joke or two. If I wanted to listen to a comedian I would have gone to hear a professional.

Truster

“live sound mindedly, justly, and reverently, in this present world” (Titus 2:12).

Some prefer to live displaying an unsound mind, unjustly and speaking irreverently in this present world.

The fact of this matter is serious because injustice and irreverence are the two sins pinpointed by Paul as the reason for the judgement of homosexual lust.

Repent and trust.

Truster

I just made a statement that my original aim was the crash into hell. It reminded me of telling my girlfriend in the late 70s that I wanted to die by the time I was 43-45. I imagined that by that time I would have done it all and would probably be burned out.

I just realised that I got my wish. I was converted at 43 years and so I died and did raise again in The Messiah.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Truster

Why do people who pretend to be saved blow their cover by irreverent behaviour? By unholy communication and by injustice.

Like a criminal pleading not guilty whilst boasting about his crimes...