Your arrogance is astounding.

Perhaps you're using the wrong word.

in·com·mu·ni·ca·ble
ˌinkəˈmyo͞onikəbəl/
adjective
-
not able to be communicated to others.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incommunicable

I sure would like to see one of those posts. I was hoping that you would point me to one so that I don't miss anything or get the wrong one.

Yeah. Due to our createdness, we are unable to have those attributes communicated to us by His Logos.

Stop being anthropocentric. It's about God, not about man. It's God's attributes that can't be communicated to us as mere created beings.

Read her posts addressed to me.

Eagles Wings

Or, you could recognize that any words used will be insufficient to describe the ways GOD acts.
And yet, GOD chose to describe Himself with words that the people could readily relate to in scripture.
Yes, the doctrine of the Trinity is in Scripture. The Creeds and Confession are smaller, cogent statements of faith. Easy to describe to an un-believer and to explain what we doctrinally believe.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
This is pure assertion on your part, for there is no scripture you can quote to back up your theory.

Any word in any language can be abused and used wrongly on a whim, which you are doing, but you are messing with holy attributes of God Almighty irresponsibly and without care or conscience about being wrong.

Why do you and other disputes show no interest at all in investigating your conduct, to see if
you have wandered off track? Why no show of worry about the possibility you have indeed erred?

I do not see any fear of God in your and your cohorts responses, which is telling and chilling.

It's all play-time for them. Even after one of their cohorts has now included God being internally contingent.

She now has no God. Poof. Gone.

I'll take Atheists or Mormons or Radical Muslims over reprobates like this.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I understand what you are saying, PPS, and agree that it is foundational, however, it is not a simple doctrine to learn.

What is shocking about all this, is Tam's casual attitude that is bereft of any consideration she might be wrong, let alone any show from her that maybe there are important truths she needs to learn.

She seems to think she can invent her own teachings, and church history and sound theology proper, be damned.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More pride and sheer ignorance. Incommunicable has nothing to do with whether we can communicate about them.

There is no greater blight on the faith than what you have said in this thread. NONE. A Christian cannot say these things and not repent/confess.
And I think any person with common sense has no problem understanding what working together and working alone means, without the need for an extra theologly ring's special dictionary.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Synergism can never be applied to God in place of the perichoresis of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And there are layers of other issues as well.

This is one of those things that transcends ANY difference of areas of doctrine. She should be disciplined immediately, as should any who have agreed with her in ignorance.

But that doesn't happen in this era. She get's to corrupt Theology Proper and further turn it into Tritheism.

If a man did this and I was physically present, I would likely end up guilty of battery by at least slapping the person.

She's a Trojan Horse within the Faith.

Those are some very damning statements

Right Divider

Body part
Yeah. Due to our createdness, we are unable to have those attributes communicated to us by His Logos.
Really? God cannot communicate this with us and yet you're telling us all about it?

Stop being anthropocentric. It's about God, not about man. It's God's attributes that can't be communicated to us as mere created beings.
I still cannot understand how you can communicate it with us but God cannot.

Read her posts addressed to me.
I'll try.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is shocking about all this, is Tam,s casual attitude that is bereft of any consideration she might be wrong, let alone any show from her that maybe there are important truths she needs to learn.

She seems to think she can invent her own teachings, and church history and sound theology proper, be damned.
No, I'm not inventing a teaching at all.
I just know what the Greek words mean.
Working together.
Working alone.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, I'm not inventing a teaching at all.
I just know what the Greek words mean.
Working together.
Working alone.

Cite scripture where your Greek words are used in context with the attributes of Triune God. Please.

Eagles Wings

What is shocking about all this, is Tam,s casual attitude that is bereft of any consideration she might be wrong, let alone any show from her that maybe there are important truths she needs to learn.

Y'all have been here a lot longer than I. I'm sure it's hard to know when a gentle rebuke is needed vs an all out cry of "heresy".

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What is shocking about all this, is Tam's casual attitude that is bereft of any consideration she might be wrong, let alone any show from her that maybe there are important truths she needs to learn.

That's exactly true. I have literally never been more righteously angry than this. This is the kind of garbage that grows into an entire false area of doctrine based on a word that nobody understands why it can't be so applied. It's because they're ignorant of historical Theology Proper.

For the majority of church history, she would have been exiled without remorse. Servetus was burned at the stake for MUCH less, and these are the fools who blame Calvin for THAT.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Really? God cannot communicate this with us and yet you're telling us all about it?

Good. Grief. God created by His Logos (Word). He couldn't communicate it to us as our inherent attributes. They are His alone. It has nothing to do with whether we can communicate about them or not.

I still cannot understand how you can communicate it with us but God cannot.

God could not communicate it to us as part of our created existence to HAVE those attributes. He could and did create us to be able to have His communicable attributes... Like love.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Y'all have been here a lot longer than I. I'm sure it's hard to know when a gentle rebuke is needed vs an all out cry of "heresy".

There are many heresies, but this is the most egregious schismatic misrepresentation of God I've ever seen. And it's not intentional, but passively malicious in ignorance; which makes it all the worse.

And she is not likely to confess.

At this point, Richard Dawkins is preferable to this blasphemy.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't think these dispies understand Divine Attributes to begin with. These are not encouraged to join churches, place themselves under the guidance of Elders, or even do outside reading in
addition to reading KJV only.

At least Steko has read Geisler. For what that is worth . .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Cite scripture where your Greek words are used in context with the attributes of Triune God. Please.

She also inverts energeia (works) and ergon (works) to justify her false use of Synergy (sun/ergon) internally for God.

I'm just seething over this blasphemous rot. THIS is why I have so staunchly come against modern Trinitarians for years. They're functional Tritheists. And THIS one adds the blasphemy of making God internally contingent and then being both adamant and flippant (while being rooted on by the weed-heads).

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't think these dispies understand Divine Attributes to begin with. These are not encouraged to join churches, place themselves under the guidance of Elders, or even do outside reading in

Exactly. Every time I teach God's attributes, it's the most sobering time imaginable. The church at large is ignorant of them. That's why garbage like this happens.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rebuke away.

I'll keep right on telling what the Greek words mean.
Working together.
Working alone.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Steko and Right-Divider are the best of the worst in many ways. I used to include Musterion and Patrick Jane, but they're just g-o-n-e.

I don't remember who the Open Theists are among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.