Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

I propose a One-On-One debate between Nang and Tambora. They can the decide the perimeters of this topic and we will learn a bunch.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Rebuke away.

I'll keep right on telling what the Greek words mean.
Working together.
Working alone.

You're a Christ-denying Tritheist. And it has nothing whatsover to do with Dispensationalism or the Calivinism/Arminianism debate. You've crossed the line to anathema in every church age.

Synergism is contingency. God is non-Contingent.

I could explain at length why you're so egregiously wrong, but you won't listen.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is also the danger of popularity lifting persons into a state of idolatry by others. Tambora is a lovely and smart lady that over the years has become a TOL guru of sorts . . and so when she says something, her admirers
are going to accept her views without question.

That is how false teachings begin and propagate.

My hope is that all reading this thread will at least Google "Theology Proper" and gain some understanding of how vital this matter is, and appreciate why some of us are so alarmed.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I propose a One-On-One debate between Nang and Tambora. They can the decide the perimeters of this topic and we will learn a bunch.

Aargh! ��

There would have to be a big change of attitude on Tam's part before I would subject myself to that kind of endeavor!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
There is also the danger of popularity lifting persons into a state of idolatry by others. Tamboura is a lovely and smart lady that over the years has become a TOL guru of sorts . . and so when she says something, her admirers

That is how false teachings begin and propagate.

My hope is that all reading this thread will at least Google "Theology Proper" and gain some understanding of how vital this matter is, and appreciate why some of us are so alarmed.

The problem is that it takes so much comprehension of minutiae of doctrinal formulaic and lexicography to thoroughly refute stuff like this. It's outside the boundaries of normal theological debate because no actual theologian or linguist would take her position. They all know better, even the worst of them.

This doesn't ever come up. I even talked with an exegete friend yesterday after she posted her crap. He was appalled that anyone would even attempt to utilize the term synergy internally for God, thinking no one would be that stupid or brazen or ignorant or anything else.

I've had to calm down to this state just to address it. Tambora has destroyed her own God, and in such a way that it can be repeated as some weird new truth for Synergists.

The interpentration of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit isn't just sun-, it's peri-. No actual theologian would dare take her position, because it's simply and clearly wrong from the outset.

Yet she persists. I gotta go find a place to be for a bit before I get banned.

Eagles Wings

Aargh! ��

There would have to be a big change of attitude on Tam's part before I would subject myself to that kind of endeavor!
Just thought I'd ask. I'm watching debates every day and love the interaction, even when heated. It is a lot to prepare for though, and time consuming.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is also the danger of popularity lifting persons into a state of idolatry by others. Tambora is a lovely and smart lady that over the years has become a TOL guru of sorts . . and so when she says something, her admirers
ROFL!
There is not a single person here that bows to my view just because I say it, nor should there be.

And BTW, YOU should not bow to the view of Calvinism just because Calvinism says it.; nor should anyone else.

A person doesn't need to read anything from the Calvinist ring to know what "working alone" and "working together" mean.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Aargh! ��

MY attitude?????
Have you seen me declare you the worst heretic that ever lived?
You guys crack me up!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Because I know what the Greek words mean????
ROFL!

No. Because you applied a Greek word that makes God contingent when applied as you have.

There are layers to why you're wrong beyond the word itself. There is NOTHING worse than what you have done. NOTHING.

If the Spirit doesn't correct you, there is not even the remotest possibility you are a Believer. A heart of faith cannot make that profession about God.

You're a Tritheist of the lowest order. In any other ancient era of the faith, you would be exiled. This is not a peripheral area of doctrine for imbeciles to attempt to innovate ad hoc in self-importance.

This is the one Holy and Righteous God, who is NOT internally contingent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Perichoresis is the means of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit working together, and it's not erga (works) as part of the word synergy.

You are reprobate. And that's a two-millennia-long position of the authentic Christian faith. It's not my subjective opinion.

Go ask a high-level theologian, linguist, and scholar. You're outside the faith, beyond Unitarians, JWs, and LDSers, etc.

It's disgusting to have to even read your balsphemy against the one true and living Almighty God. And you cling to it because you're so proud you innovated and applied a word that you think pertains to God. Pathetic.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
MY attitude?????
Have you seen me declare you the worst heretic that ever lived?
You guys crack me up!

Declaring Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as contingent by using the word Synergy for the internality of God is the worst category of heresy one could ever engage in.

It's blasphemy of the highest rank. And you can't even fathom why, which is even more disturbing.

I couldn't care less at this point about every other false binary of opposing doctrine that is argued on TOL, including Open Theism and Dispensationalism as the worst blights upon the faith.

All of them combined can't even begin to compare to THIS blasphemy. You literally have no god now. And you have no idea why I'd say that, and you have no thought whatsoever to recanting your blasphemy.

Your pride won't allow you to concede that you are wrong in the worst way anyone could possibly be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.