Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I may get my hide jumped, but I thought Tambora was just a bit off on understanding the Reformed definition of Monergism as it pertains to justification, and not so much in describing the Unity of the Trinity.

I myself have said, working together, and Persons.

I love the Athanasian Creed for this very purpose, to clarify as closely as possible the relationship of the Godhead with one another.

Here's the thing... Monergism versus Synergism cannot be applied internally to the Immanent Trinity (in contrast to the Economic Trinity). Synergism, as it is utilized in theology is a CONTINGENT relation between God and man. One of God's incommunicable attributes is Necessity, which is NON-Contingency. And to presume Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are contingent "parts" of God (despite the additional fact that "substance" in the English definition for synergy would be "ousia" rather than "hypostasis"), then it denies His incommunicable attribute of Simplicity.

If Neccessity and Simplicity are tossed out, then Eternity and Infinity and Immensity and all the others have to go away, too. This leaves us with no God of the Christian faith.

The internal co-inherence and circumincession and interpenetration of Father, Son, and Holy is perichoresis. This is what is being thrown under the bus, along with the cascade of EVERY incommunicable attribute of God.

And all for the sake of her not admitting she's wrong, and making up a transferance of Synergism to be projected upon God Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

And the kicker is... This STILL doesn't address the relation of God and man, and instead makes God even MORE Monergistic relative to Election and Salvation.

So Tamobra has destroyed every incommunicable attribute of God while taking a Hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-hyper-Calvinist position. And all without having a clue.

This is an unparalleled heinous theological error beyond anything I've encountered or could imagine.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:thumb:

That's a lot of words just to say that you don't believe the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

There ain't a dispy here that would have any problem correcting me if needed.
Dipsies haven't corrected me on this because dipsies have common sense.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together. It's called perichoresis.

You're the most heinous reprobate in the history of the Christian faith, and you can't even know it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:thumb:

That's a lot of words just to say that you don't believe the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

There ain't a dispy here that would have any problem correcting me if needed.
Dipsies haven't corrected me on this because dipsies have common sense.

No. It's because Dispies are ignorant arrogant heretics who have no clue about Theology Proper.

There is NOTHING worse than what you've done here. NOTHING.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may get my hide jumped,
Here at TOL?
hehe!

but I thought Tambora was just a bit off on understanding the Reformed definition of Monergism as it pertains to justification, and not so much in describing the Unity of the Trinity.
Actually, I'm using the Greek words themselves and their definitions.
I could care less if any theology ring wants to use the words in a different way just to suit their own doctrine.
I know what the Greek words mean.
Working alone.
Working together.

I myself have said, working together, and Persons.
And I bet most everyone knew what you meant without you having to create a special dictionary maze that tells you can only use those Greek words the way their ring specifies.
Common sense folks know that is not the only way those Greek words have to be used.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You're the most heinous reprobate in the history of the Christian faith, and you can't even know it.

This is an unparalleled heinous theological error beyond anything I've encountered or could imagine.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So embarrassing... :eek:

What's embarassing is you playing Saul and holding the coat of Tambora as she lambasts the very incommunicable attributes of God by transferring Synergy upon Father, Son, and Holy Spirit because she's utterly ignorant of perichoresis.

I couldn't care less about Calvinism versus Arminianism or Eschatology at this point. This is an afront to Almighty God by her, with you and others condoning it.

And if you don't know better, then you should take a vow of silence until you do. No one can make such a wholesale attack on God's incommunicable attributes and be a Believer. Atheists are preferable.

This is the most disgusting thing EVER on this site.

Right Divider

Body part
No. It's because Dispies are ignorant arrogant heretics who have no clue about Theology Proper.

There is NOTHING worse than what you've done here. NOTHING.
You've really got your undies in a bunch.

You're so highly educated that we are all infinitely inferior to you and cannot hope to communicate with you.

I guess that I needed to read every post in detail to see why you're so pissed, but let me ask anyway.

Are you upset because you think that Tambora is saying that somehow the sum of the persons of the Trinity is greater than the individual members?

I would also disagree with that idea.

P.S. I'm not sure how I got on your heretics list, since I believe that my understanding of Christian doctrine is fully in line with the basics of the faith.

john w

Hall of Fame

I thought that Perichoresis was a British rock group, or something like a cold.

Wow! "the most heinous reprobate in the history of the Christian faith," Tambora!!!!!!!!! That takes "alotta" research. When did you come up with that all encompassing assert, pound the podium, declare, "Victory!that'll show them...," return to "Bong Induced Echo Chamber"-before, or after, your last bong hit?

Right Divider

Body part
What's embarassing is you playing Saul and holding the coat of Tambora as she lambasts the very incommunicable attributes of God by transferring Synergy upon Father, Son, and Holy Spirit because she's utterly ignorant of perichoresis.

I couldn't care less about Calvinism versus Arminianism or Eschatology at this point. This is an afront to Almighty God by her, with you and others condoning it.

And if you don't know better, then you should take a vow of silence until you do. No one can make such a wholesale attack on God's incommunicable attributes and be a Believer. Atheists are preferable.

This is the most disgusting thing EVER on this site.
Please tell me IN ONE SENTENCE what the problem is.

P.S. TOTAL MISUSE OF A PREVIOUS POST.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You've really got your undies in a bunch.

You're so highly educated that we are all infinitely inferior to you and cannot hope to communicate with you.

I guess that I needed to read every post in detail to see why you're so pissed, but let me ask anyway.

Are you upset because you think that Tambora is saying that somehow the sum of the persons of the Trinity is greater than the individual members?

I would also disagree with that idea.

P.S. I'm not sure how I got on your heretics list, since I believe that my understanding of Christian doctrine is fully in line with the basics of the faith.

She has violated and voided EVERY incommunicable attribute of God, beginning with His Non-Contingency.

She has made God internally contingent. In every age of the Church, she would be expelled as anathema.

JW and Mormon doctrine aren't as heinous as this.

john w

Hall of Fame
She has violated and voided EVERY incommunicable attribute of God, beginning with His Non-Contingency.

She has made God internally contingent. In every age of the Church, she would be expelled as anathema.

JW and Mormon doctrine aren't as heinous as this.

"His Non-Contingency."
From his ecclesiastical garage. Weighty. Please teach us....Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.