Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Perhaps you might want to look at the Dispensationalist Dr. Norman Geisler's "Systematic Theology". You'll discover that your statement is not true.

You're painting with a broad brush.

Then go ask Geisler if God is internally contingent according to Synergy. He'll either be as incensed as I am, or he's a rank heretic.

If YOU knew God's incommunicable attributes, you wouldn't have agreed with anything Tambora has said on the topic.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Please point me to the post that set you off.

Every post since she's internally applied Synergism to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and contended for her error repeatedly.

If there were ever a death penalty validly established for theological error, this would be in the top category.

Right Divider

Body part
Then go ask Geisler if God is internally contingent according to Synergy. He'll either be as incensed as I am, or he's a rank heretic.

If YOU knew God's incommunicable attributes, you wouldn't have agreed with anything Tambora has said on the topic.
If those attributes are incommunicable, how are you able to discuss them?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm also curious how we can communicate the incommunicable.

Sigh. Your ignorance is astounding, but I guess it shouldn't be.

Incommunicable attributes are those which God did not convey when He uttered creation into existence because they are solely His attributes.

It doesn't mean we can't communicate about them. And they are most often appropriately conveyed in apophatic terms (negative theology). Non-Contingency (apophatic) is Necessity (cataphatic).

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are NOT contingent upon one another for action. Tambora is worse than a Pantheist or Atheist for this gaffe, and she reinforces it with post after post of her blasphemous anti-christ ignorance out of sheer pride.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Here's the thing... Monergism versus Synergism cannot be applied internally to the Immanent Trinity (in contrast to the Economic Trinity).
I understand what you are saying, PPS, and agree that it is foundational, however, it is not a simple doctrine to learn.

Then others should close their mouths and learn from whatever source necessary. This is Modernism, where everyone's opinion matters when it doesn't.

I don't think I've been this incensed with righteous anger in my life. This woman is an afront to the Faith.

Eagles Wings

Then others should close their mouths and learn from whatever source necessary. This is Modernism, where everyone's opinion matters when it doesn't.

I don't think I've been this incensed with righteous anger in my life. This woman is an afront to the Faith.
Is this a typical dispensational belief or is it the personal misunderstanding of one person?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

More pride and sheer ignorance. Incommunicable has nothing to do with whether we can communicate about them.

There is no greater blight on the faith than what you have said in this thread. NONE. A Christian cannot say these things and not repent/confess.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here at TOL?
hehe!

Actually, I'm using the Greek words themselves and their definitions.
I could care less if any theology ring wants to use the words in a different way just to suit their own doctrine.
I know what the Greek words mean.
Working alone.
Working together.

And I bet most everyone knew what you meant without you having to create a special dictionary maze that tells you can only use those Greek words the way their ring specifies.
Common sense folks know that is not the only way those Greek words have to be used.

This is pure assertion on your part, for there is no scripture you can quote to back up your theory.

Any word in any language can be abused and used wrongly on a whim, which you are doing, but you are messing with holy attributes of God Almighty irresponsibly and without care or conscience about being wrong.

Why do you and other disputes show no interest at all in investigating your conduct, to see if
you have wandered off track? Why no show of worry about the possibility you have indeed erred?

I do not see any fear of God in your and your cohorts responses, which is telling and chilling.

Right Divider

Body part
Sigh. Your ignorance is astounding, but I guess it shouldn't be.
Your arrogance is astounding.

Incommunicable attributes are those which God did not convey when He uttered creation into existence because they are solely His attributes.
Perhaps you're using the wrong word.

in·com·mu·ni·ca·ble
ˌinkəˈmyo͞onikəbəl/
adjective
-
not able to be communicated to others.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incommunicable

It doesn't mean we can't communicate about them. And they are most often appropriately conveyed in apophatic terms (negative theology). Non-Contingency (apophatic) is Necessity (cataphatic).

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are NOT contingent upon one another for action. Tambora is worse than a Pantheist or Atheist for this gaffe, and she reinforces it with post after post of her blasphemous anti-christ ignorance out of sheer pride.
I sure would like to see one of those posts. I was hoping that you would point me to one so that I don't miss anything or get the wrong one.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is this a typical dispensational belief or is it the personal misunderstanding of one person?

Synergism can never be applied to God in place of the perichoresis of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And there are layers of other issues as well.

This is one of those things that transcends ANY difference of areas of doctrine. She should be disciplined immediately, as should any who have agreed with her in ignorance.

But that doesn't happen in this era. Instead, she gets to corrupt Theology Proper and further turn it into Tritheism.

If a man did this and I was physically present, I would likely end up guilty of battery by at least slapping the person.

She's a Trojan Horse within the Faith.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love the Athanasian Creed for this very purpose, to clarify as closely as possible the relationship of the Godhead with one another.
Or, you could recognize that any words used will be insufficient to describe the ways GOD acts.
And yet, GOD chose to describe Himself with words that the people could readily relate to in scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.