Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Johnnie," you quip, you vile Witchie poo? Secret membership, you muse, one of the alleged "the elect," eh, you screwed up bag "lady?"

Perverter. Your litter, sulfur, can be smelled, even through this box, pig pen-ette.

Insults? Quite biblical. Of course, you would not know the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy, being the biblical buffoon, that you are, memorizing only your Clavinist "church" SOF.

Downer drone.

Nang is:

1) Cranky.
2) Grouchy.
3) Arrogant.
4) Pompous.
5) Follower of false doctrine and gospel. (very small g)
6) Name caller extraordinaire.
7) A person in desperate need of anger management.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stop your taunting and provoking of TOL members, or you might get reported . .again

Another "let me get my gun out, and show these non elect a thin, or two" huff n puff, eh, barbiturate one? That's all the bullets you "gott?"(your buddy taught me that "the English").

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL. Typos aren't misspellings, Dufus.

Is "Dufus" in your non existing "the" Greek, or in "the" English? Or, perhaps, its in the "modern" English? Is that like "gotta?" You talk like a devolutionist, now-the de-volving "the" English "language."

Please, teach us, Phil-ette....Please???

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nangster, feel free to report old GM. To the "trained eye" which the Mods on TOL have, they'll see that everybody is involved in this, most disturbing situation. Name calling is running amok.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is "Dufus" in your non existing "the" Greek, or in "the" English? Or, perhaps, its in the "modern" English? Is that like "gotta?" You talk like a devolutionist, now-the de-volving "the" English "language."

Please, teach us, Phil-ette....Please???

PPS has a real problem with the English language. Perhaps, it's his second language?

Status
Not open for further replies.