Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here come the endless drive-bys from Grossone to add to those of jeannie w.

Hey, careful with that "jeanniw" reference, Phil-ette. I dig Barbara Eden, even when she put on a proposon, and I "gotta" tell you that I'm not afraid of girls, having fought bigger dames, than you, before.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Bottom line...

All the heretical Dispensationalists should have stepped up and at least graciously corrected Tambora instead of defending her and further obfuscating. But heretics stick together at the expense of truth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here come the endless drive-bys from Grossone to add to those of jeannie w.

Yes, it is a pattern repeated by the MADists, every time they fail a theological discussion or mess up a scriptural exegesis.

After Johnnie threatens and insults, GM spams to distract, and STP starts a yuck fest.

It is really tiresome, ineffective and a terrible waste of bandwidth, but they are proud of their tactics. They think they work, though, and have even given the exercise a name.

They call it a "Smack-Down" and have a (used-to-be) secret membership club they call "SOOTS," or something like that. I am not a member.

Talk about dumbed-down and juvenile!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS, not only are your conclusions absurd, it seems as if you've uncovered yet another flaw. That being, your inability to take a "verbal beatdown" with humility and honor.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, it is a pattern repeated by the MADists, every time they fail a theological discussion or mess up a scriptural exegesis.

After Johnnie threatens and insults, GM spams to distract, and STP starts a yuck fest.

It is really tiresome, ineffective and a terrible waste of bandwidth, but they are proud of their tactics. They think they work, though, and have even given the exercise a name.

They call it a "Smack-Down" and have a (used-to-be) secret membership club they call "SOOTS," or something like that. I am not a member.

Infantile, befitting their heresies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS, not only are your conclusions absurd, it seems as if you've uncovered yet another flaw. That being, your inability to take a "verbal beatdown" with humility and honor.

It's Tambora that received the most epic theological beatdown in human history. You're oblivious. You don't even love truth enough to admit your peer failed beyond expression.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It looks as if you share some of PPSs inept ways of presentation? Even the GREAT NANGSTER has her moments, I perceive.

theophilus

[MENTION=14978]PneumaPsucheSoma[/MENTION],

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full and your profile page doesn't allow visitor messages.

:eek:

john w

Hall of Fame
Bottom line...

All the heretical Dispensationalists should have stepped up and at least graciously corrected Tambora instead of defending her and further obfuscating. But heretics stick together at the expense of truth.
Please say that "heretical" cliche, again, as we/other denominations, have never heard it before, until you entered the pavilion. Please???

john w

Hall of Fame

"Johnnie," you quip, you vile Witchie poo? Secret membership, you muse, one of the alleged "the elect," eh, you screwed up bag "lady?"

Perverter. Your litter, sulfur, can be smelled, even through this box, pig pen-ette.

Insults? Quite biblical. Of course, you would not know the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy, being the biblical buffoon, that you are, memorizing only your Clavinist "church" SOF.

Downer drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.