Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It was the manner in which you used the verse as a bludgeon that was unacceptable. That was not the intent behind Paul's admonition to husbands. TOL has very little tolerance for attacking people for their race or other things they cannot change such as their gender.

What about attacks on their (advanced) age? This is a continuous taunt and insult from several on TOL. Do I have to tolerate these despite the fact that I can do nothing about it? :)

john w

Hall of Fame
What about attacks on their (advanced) age? This is a continuous taunt and insult from several on TOL. Do I have to tolerate these despite the fact that I can do nothing about it? :)
What about your condescending "dope....Johnnie.....reprobate................................................................................................................................." taunt, you actress?

john w

Hall of Fame
You should be proud of your age !! I would be

I would dread her advancing age, unless she changes her mind, "repents," as she hears her Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart, beating,one beat, at a time, being the drum cadence, ticking off, her ultimate meeting, at the Great White Throne judgment, as she explains "election" to an angry, alleged "roll the dice," according to her, LORD God, and this:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Burt Endora Nag

john w

Hall of Fame
Intentionally unresponsive. But thank you for confirming my assessments. Thank you for posting on the topic.

Condescending blowhard, with his "Intentionally unresponsive" comment, followed by an insincere "Thank you for posting on the topic" spam.

Get out of Dodge, accuser of the brethren, as we are quite bored, and your act has grown tired. And take your propozons, aleph's, tau's, omega's, uncial's,.... and tinker toys with you, putting them back into your ecclesiastical garage.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It was the manner in which you used the verse as a bludgeon that was unacceptable. That was not the intent behind Paul's admonition to husbands. TOL has very little tolerance for attacking people for their race or other things they cannot change such as their gender.

I see. So sodomite and much more is okay by MADs, but not mild and valid terms from non-MADs. Thank you for confirming.

Doctrinal disagreement is not a reason to verbally abuse someone.

To this I must ask if you've read ANY thread on TOL with posts by the MAD clan. And that still doesn't address the constant excessive disruption by the same crew. I was anticipating a bit of clarification, but I understand your reluctance for that.

Report it instead of making the situation worse, please.

There would be time for nothing else in one's life if one did that. And I'm not one that has a tattle tale mentality.

I respect positional authority roles. I just need to know the extent of double standards with which to comply, and was hoping for something to determine a ratio of bias to go by.

I've also been curious why I've missed the many bannings of MADs. I'll be more observant so I don't miss them all.

Thank you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Condescending blowhard, with his "Intentionally unresponsive" comment, followed by an insincere "Thank you for posting on the topic" spam.

Get out of Dodge, accuser of the brethren, as we are quite bored, and your act has grown tired. And take your propozons, aleph's, tau's, omega's, uncial's,.... and tinker toys with you, putting them back into your ecclesiastical garage.

You forgot sodomite. It's your favorite. Which speaks volumes in a basic psychological manner.

Why would I leave, when you have such misplaced affection for me?

john w

Hall of Fame
You forgot sodomite. It's your favorite. Which speaks volumes in a basic psychological manner.

Why would I leave, when you have such misplaced affection for me?

You are one. My evidence? Your "posts."

Now, I will go slower, baldie Simon. Leave TOL, devil child. Your "ministry" is fleecing the sheep, addicted to the praise of men, as you love that boot licking, at your feet,as you are a religious prostitute, a religious toilet, flushing respective members of the boc's faith in "the volume of the book,"and understanding it, down the toilet, as you sell your wares. And, when I speak up, against your theft, you get angry, as a little tike, who thinks everyone is out to gyp him, out of his suckers, with your kicking your heels tantrums, wining, and crying, to the mods. You don't like me, tubby. I want people to like me. Please like me. I will be a good boy. And please teach us. Please?

You're slick.....as slick as a serpent, not responding to my questions, re. your "the gospel...that simple Gospel...grace gospel," nor Nag's perversion of it. You sidestepped, as all man pleasers, such as yourself, do. You lied. You laid down some oil, so the babes/sheep, could slip, and fall. Just like you did, when you handed in your weapon, years ago, and embraced "scholarship," substituting knowledge, for wisdom. Your daddy devil is high fiving you right now.

Take your seat.

PS: And no, Simon, my "favorite," is baldie, as you have no hair, and I do. Jealous, you tubby, insecure actor? Yes...

john w

Hall of Fame
I see. So sodomite and much more is okay by MADs, but not mild and valid terms from non-MADs. Thank you for confirming.

To this I must ask if you've read ANY thread on TOL with posts by the MAD clan. And that still doesn't address the constant excessive disruption by the same crew. I was anticipating a bit of clarification, but I understand your reluctance for that.

There would be time for nothing else in one's life if one did that. And I'm not one that has a tattle tale mentality.

I respect positional authority roles. I just need to know the extent of double standards with which to comply, and was hoping for something to determine a ratio of bias to go by.

I've also been curious why I've missed the many bannings of MADs. I'll be more observant so I don't miss them all.

Thank you.

Vs.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland/page124
Post #1847:

Tambony has been utterly OWNED in demonstrating she is a Tritheist.

Right Divider has likewise been OWNED by exposing his meager attempts at word criticism being fallacious.

John W has been OWNED, if for no other reason than... his hair. His 1970s hippie nasty hair.

Musterion has been OWNED because he's a liar; having insisted the conversation was over and then reengaging.

Grossy has always been OWNED by everyone in every way.

SaultoPaul has been OWNED because he can't even cogently provide a post worth considering.

All other Dispensationalists are perpetually owned by true Believers who are authentic Christians.

All the Dispensational Tritheists have no clue what any words mean. So they all expose themselves as the Polytheist Gnostics they are.

Yes, we see that you are up for the TOL academy awards, and most condescending, puffed up as a bullfrog in heat with your acting con job.

"All other Dispensationalists are perpetually owned by true Believers who are authentic Christians."-Simon

Another one of this punk's all encompassing, broad brushed accusations, which he couldn't prove, if the LORD God whispered in his ear, and more proof, that he is no different from all the other religious prostitutes, such as Catholic's, JW's,.....with his......

"authentic" Christians self righteous devil spam.

john w

Hall of Fame

Thank you.

Let me help you out there, baldie. Perhaps because the mods have seen your kind troll in here before, a couple of generations, perhaps, of biblically illiterate, bumbling, fumbling mumbling, muttering, grunting, snorting, hissing pseudo-intellectual blowhards, such as yourself, taking advantage of the babes, and other boc members, who spend too much time, on the "web," getting snagged, and dragged, into the net, by your ilk, when they should have their head buried in the book, being taught by the Holy Spirit, as they read, meditate on, and survey, the book.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are one. My evidence? Your "posts."

Now, I will go slower, baldie Simon. Leave TOL, devil child. Your "ministry" is fleecing the sheep, addicted to the praise of men, as you love that boot licking, at your feet,as you are a religious prostitute, a religious toilet, flushing respective members of the boc's faith in "the volume of the book,"and understanding it, down the toilet, as you sell your wares. And, when I speak up, against your theft, you get angry, as a little tike, who thinks everyone is out to gyp him, out of his suckers, with your kicking your heels tantrums, wining, and crying, to the mods. You don't like me, tubby. I want people to like me. Please like me. I will be a good boy. And please teach us. Please?

You're slick.....as slick as a serpent, not responding to my questions, re. your "the gospel...that simple Gospel...grace gospel," nor Nag's perversion of it. You sidestepped, as all man pleasers, such as yourself, do. You lied. You laid down some oil, so the babes/sheep, could slip, and fall. Just like you did, when you handed in your weapon, years ago, and embraced "scholarship," substituting knowledge, for wisdom. Your daddy devil is high fiving you right now.

Take your seat.

PS: And no, Simon, my "favorite," is baldie, as you have no hair, and I do. Jealous, you tubby, insecure actor? Yes...

Amazing how obsessed you are with me. You wanted my picture, presumably for the man-crush you hide by projecting sodomy insinuations upon me. It's a classic psychological thing.

Whining and crying to the Mods? Nah. They can check how often I've reported posts. Virtually never.

So now we're back to your constant blind double standards, along with all your peers.

Sorry you deny Christ and every historical doctrine of the Christian faith to embrace your 19th-century innovations and false gospel of entitlement.

It's always funny to watch you use words with no idea what they mean, like your employment of knowledge and wisdom above. I know you're gnashing what few teeth you have. You'd have done well at Stephen's stoning chuckin' rocks at Believers, Pharisee.

Too bad you were born so late. You coulda been THE great persecutor of the Church if you were born a couple of thousand years sooner. You've gotta be sad about that.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Vs.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland/page124
Post #1847:

Yes, we see that you are up for the TOL academy awards, and most condescending, puffed up as a bullfrog in heat with your acting con job.

"All other Dispensationalists are perpetually owned by true Believers who are authentic Christians."-Simon

Another one of this punk's all encompassing, broad brushed accusations, which he couldn't prove, if the LORD God whispered in his ear, and more proof, that he is no different from all the other religious prostitutes, such as Catholic's, JW's,.....with his......

"authentic" Christians self righteous devil spam.

Thanks for reiterating the truth of that post you quoted. It saved me having to repeat it. I appreciate that very much.

Yes, I know you're raging about your false beliefs not being authentic Christian doctrine. It's always difficult to face, and it's easier to lash out at the messenger. I know. I get it. Cognitive dissonance is a cruel master, especially with the cruel master of such extreme double standards. That's a two-fer that's really hard to deal with.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Let me help you out there, baldie. Perhaps because the mods have seen your kind troll in here before, a couple of generations, perhaps, of biblically illiterate, bumbling, fumbling mumbling, muttering, grunting, snorting, hissing pseudo-intellectual blowhards, such as yourself, taking advantage of the babes, and other boc members, who spend too much time, on the "web," getting snagged, and dragged, into the net, by your ilk, when they should have their head buried in the book, being taught by the Holy Spirit, as they read, meditate on, and survey, the book.

I see. You're saying the Mods are extremely biased, but somehow it's justified. I see.

The book? I see. You worship a book. Your idolatry becomes more clear all the time. I didn't know you were worshipping a book. That explains a lot. Like all the attempted proof-texting with dead letter instead of the life of the Spirit.

Makes sense. Idolatry. Plus ignoring that there are roles and vocations within the Body for what you claim has to only come "by the Spirit" (which is mostly internal psychological phenomena).

Neuro chemicals and voices in your head aren't the Holy Spirit. And the Word is alive, not a book.

You and all the Dispies are in "synergy" like your false Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I guess. Let me know what that synergy conjures up as a god greater than F/S/HS. That synergy is amazing.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

^bolded^
You could help me by not being so creepy with asking for my picture and being obsessed with my appearance, and then calling me a sodomite. It's just so weird to have to deal with such lurid things on a theology site, when it's already in everything in our culture.

You should pursue your sexual dysfuction elsewhere. It's just not appropriate to lust for other TOL members, especially of the same gender. Please consider the example you are setting for other, maybe younger, members. Just because you have the liberty of constantly being focused on sodomites, it doesn't mean it's best to expose that here on TOL.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, I know you're raging about your false beliefs not being authentic Christian doctrine. It's always difficult to face, and it's easier to lash out at the messenger.

Exactly . . this is all Johnnie has because his beliefs are not authentic. He knows no Christian "doctrine." He only believes in MAD, which indeed is difficult to defend, so he has no recourse than to lash out against those who shine the light of Truth upon him.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
^bolded^
You could help me by not being so creepy with asking for my picture and being obsessed with my appearance, and then calling me a sodomite. It's just so weird to have to deal with such lurid things on a theology site, when it's already in everything in our culture.

You should pursue your sexual dysfuction elsewhere. It's just not appropriate to lust for other TOL members, especially of the same gender. Please consider the example you are setting for other, maybe younger, members. Just because you have the liberty of constantly being focused on sodomites, it doesn't mean it's best to expose that here on TOL.

Yeah, he is obsessed with eviscerated manhood and drug use.

Maybe that is all he knows. Such are the learned limits of prison experience.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Exactly . . this is all Johnnie has because his beliefs are not authentic. He knows no Christian "doctrine." He only believes in MAD, which indeed is difficult to defend, so he has no recourse than to lash out against those who shine the light of Truth upon him.

Do any of these MAD losers regularly attend and support ANY local structured fellowship? Or are they all among the non-attender type who insist they can "worship" at home or at the lake or anywhere, and "don't need no stinkink church"?

Status
Not open for further replies.