Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for reiterating the truth of that post you quoted. It saved me having to repeat it. I appreciate that very much.

Yes, I know you're raging about your false beliefs not being authentic Christian doctrine. It's always difficult to face, and it's easier to lash out at the messenger. I know. I get it. Cognitive dissonance is a cruel master, especially with the cruel master of such extreme double standards. That's a two-fer that's really hard to deal with.

More psycho babble, and Googled cliches, from this puffed up, both "spiritually"(used in the loosest sense here), and physically, junkie, and condescending, bzaldie, and fraud.

That's it, tubby Simon, Oprah? Please teach us, punk, who would not know the difference between the book of Hosea, and Jose Feliciano-except knowing that like Jose, you are blind, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

"authentic Christian doctrine"-Simon

Good one, tubby-you are also a comedian, as a child of the devil, weighs in on "authentic Christian doctrine."

Shew, demon., man pleasing cry baby. We are busy men(my emphasis, you spineless ball of jelly), and women.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Whether he was or not, he's obsessed with sodomite references.

Claims are made; rumors abound.

Johnnie might be an ex-con, according to talk.

Just as you have been accused of being a sock . . . according to just talk.

You have defended your integrity. Let Johnnie also defend his past, if he can.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do any of these MAD losers regularly attend and support ANY local structured fellowship?

Not that I know of . . .

Or are they all among the non-attender type who insist they can "worship" at home or at the lake or anywhere, and "don't need no stinkink church"?

STP claims to enjoy waffle houses, where they can spend mornings "witnessing" to the waitresses.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
More psycho babble, and Googled cliches, from this puffed up, both "spiritually"(used in the loosest sense here), and physically, junkie, and condescending, bzaldie, and fraud.

That's it, tubby Simon, Oprah. Please teach us, punk, who would not know the difference between the book of Hosea, and Jose Feliciano-except know ing that like Jose, you are blind, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

"authentic Christian doctrine"-Simon

Good one, tubby-you are also a comedian, as a child of the devil, weighs in on "authentic Christian doctrine."

Shew, demon.
F

Wow. Still obsessed with me, but now hiding the sodomite references because you're now a wee bit embarassed at outing yourself. I know. I get it.

Why do you keep trying to cast a demon out of yourself online? And why are now obsessed with your idol Oprah?

You can get a referral from the mental health clinic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly . . this is all Johnnie has because his beliefs are not authentic. He knows no Christian "doctrine." He only believes in MAD, which indeed is difficult to defend, so he has no recourse than to lash out against those who shine the light of Truth upon him.

"Johnnie," you quip, you aging, nagging, Calvinist demon-ette? No taunting on your part, eh, actress, you admitted perverter of the gospel of Christ, who wears the pants, in the family, bossing that Billie Joe "husband" of yours, who was banned, permanently, from TOL, for being even more devilish than you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow. Still obsessed with me, but now hiding the sodomite references because you're now a wee bit embarassed at outing yourself. I know. I get it.

Why do you keep trying to cast a demon out of yourself online? And why are now obsessed with your idol Oprah?

You can get a referral from the mental health clinic.
Wow! Bing those cliches, did you, junkie?!Obsessed with you, am I, tubby? A fat balding, admitted sodomite, that has a crush on me? That's rich, you little punk.

The only thing you get, tubby, as you love my hair, jealous, because Im not a rolly polly, tubby, little bald man like you, who "makes adjustments," for his lack of confidence, by acting like a tough guy,on TOL, his only outlet, critiquing the troops, and, when he gets slapped down, he, like all effeminate, cry baby man pleasers, who are "hurting" his wimpy, fragile feelings, goes crying, and wining, to the mods.

No charge for that analysis, tubby -but, going forward, I charge $200 a day, plus expenses, baldie.

And put up your pic, baldie, so we can make fun of all that hair you have, and shoot spitballs, at that tub of lard frame.

I thought so.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Claims are made; rumors abound.

Johnnie might be an ex-con, according to talk.

Just as you have been accused of being a sock . . . according to just talk.

You have defended your integrity. Let Johnnie also defend his past, if he can.

Yeah, that sock account thing was weird. I was asking for an IP check, not knowing two IPs could somehow "hit" from two different regions, or whatever.

The "talk" was because I called heir a weaker vessel because of her tactics (I mistakely referred to you like that many months ago, if you'll remember). Evidently, this dialm is quite the extreme mysoginist, and my reference was just enough to tie my to him.

It shouldn't take ten minutes of reading his posts to see we're nothing alike in writing style OR worldview.

And I don't understand what the point would be to having multiple accounts anyway. What purpose would that serve?

If the guy never used the words hypostasis, ousia, ontological, etc., then how could it be me? But all it takes is some hint, and they can't resist the false accusations.

john w

Hall of Fame
Amazing how obsessed you are with me. You wanted my picture, presumably for the man-crush you hide by projecting sodomy insinuations upon me. It's a classic psychological thing.

Whining and crying to the Mods? Nah. They can check how often I've reported posts. Virtually never.

So now we're back to your constant blind double standards, along with all your peers.

Sorry you deny Christ and every historical doctrine of the Christian faith to embrace your 19th-century innovations and false gospel of entitlement.

It's always funny to watch you use words with no idea what they mean, like your employment of knowledge and wisdom above. I know you're gnashing what few teeth you have. You'd have done well at Stephen's stoning chuckin' rocks at Believers, Pharisee.

Too bad you were born so late. You coulda been THE great persecutor of the Church if you were born a couple of thousand years sooner. You've gotta be sad about that.

More scripture, eh, you spineless, wimpy cry baby? Boo, hoo....Go cry to the mods, you pile of tubby demonism.

And more comedy-an admitted perverter of Christ, who, like his "kiss up" buddy, sorcerser Nag, asserts that must "repent of our sins," talking about "you deny Christ."

"Pharisee."-Simon

Please teach us, Simon. We have never heard that zinger before. Please?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"Johnnie," you quip, you aging, nagging, Calvinist demon-ette? No taunting on your part, eh, actress, you admitted perverter of the gospel of Christ, who wears the pants, in the family, bossing that Billie Joe "husband" of yours, who was banned, permanently, from TOL, for being even more devilish than you.

LOL. Being banned from TOL only takes having authentic doctrine and standing against all your 19th-century innovational heresies, so that's more like a badge of honor than something to speak bad of someone for.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I will leave it up to the supposedly "unbiased mods" to determine who is allowed to post tripe, false witness, and personal lies, without any factual basis at all, such as the above . . . and who is not.

Then the ultimate Judgement of Almighty God for breaking the 9th commandment, falls upon them, alone.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Wow! Bing those cliches, did you, junkie? !Obsessed with you, am I, tubby? A fat balding, admitted sodomite, that has a crush on me? That's rich, you little punk.

The only thing you get, tubby, as you love my hair, jealous, because Im not a rolly polly, tubby, little bald man like you, who "makes adjustments," for his lack of confidence, by acting like a tough guy,on TOL, his only outlet, critiquing the troops, and, when he gets slapped down, he, like all effeminate, cry baby man pleasers, who are "hurting" his wimpy, fragile feelings, goes crying, and wining, to the mods.

No charge for that analysis, tubby -but, going forward, I charge $200 a day, plus expenses, baldie.

And put up your pic, baldie, so we can make fun of all that hair you have, and shoot spitballs, at that tub of lard frame.

I thought so.

Yes, keep lashing out. It's always good to get the truth out in the open that all your sodomite references exposed.

You can keep projecting, but it would be more healthy to confide your desires to someone who can help you through them. You're so fixated on your sodomite fetish, it's getting more creepy by the moment. But you can get help before it's too late. They might even take payment in hair grease, so you could afford years of treatement.

Give it some thought between acid trips and whatever else. It really could be a good thing to get rid of all that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And I don't understand what the point would be to having multiple accounts anyway. What purpose would that serve?

I have no idea . . but you might ask Sherman, for she has admitted to playing that stupid game, before being called out doing so, in the past.

Why? At the expense of others . . . why? I will never get it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
More psycho babble, hisses, grunts, snorts, bah's, mutterings.... from the sorcerer of TOL, Endora. Your banned "husband," banning you in other areas, eh Burt? Like that "taunt," Calvinist perverter?

I know you're gender-confused and embarassed right now, but you're confused about who you're talking to right now. Try again.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, he is obsessed with eviscerated manhood and drug use.

Maybe that is all he knows. Such are the learned limits of prison experience.

Wow, demon! Did your banned husband put you up to that one, that "taunt?"

All you know, is you are an aging hag, a lush, like your buddy is a junkie. My evidence? Your "pic," and your "posts."

See how that works, you barbiturate "lady," "taunter," and lush? And you might have just offended Simon-he is a "nasty" drug user.

Status
Not open for further replies.