Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I see. You're saying the Mods are extremely biased, but somehow it's justified. I see.

The book? I see. You worship a book. Your idolatry becomes more clear all the time. I didn't know you were worshipping a book. That explains a lot. Like all the attempted proof-texting with dead letter instead of the life of the Spirit.

Makes sense. Idolatry. Plus ignoring that there are roles and vocations within the Body for what you claim has to only come "by the Spirit" (which is mostly internal psychological phenomena).

Neuro chemicals and voices in your head aren't the Holy Spirit. And the Word is alive, not a book.

You and all the Dispies are in "synergy" like your false Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I guess. Let me know what that synergy conjures up as a god greater than F/S/HS. That synergy is amazing.

Why you little, spineless, tubby little wimp.....Cry for us some more, synergy/propozon punk. Poor you..biased...you are a victim....Boo hoo.....Please?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
More scripture, eh, you spineless, wimpy cry baby? Boo, hoo....Go cry to the mods, you pile of tubby demonism.

And more comedy-an admitted perverter of Christ, who, like his "kiss up" buddy, sorcerser Nag, asserts that must "repent of our sins," talking about "you deny Christ."

"Pharisee."-Simon

Please teach us, Simon. We have never heard that zinger before. Please?

You and your churchless crew are the ones crying. I know it's more inverse projection, likely from the drugs; but you really need to get some prescriptions for that same-gender obsession you have. It will only get worse, potentially.

The Mods are your supporters. Maybe they could stage an intervention for your... (you know... sodomite obsession). It's never too late.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I know you're gender-confused and embarassed right now, but you're confused about who you're talking to right now. Try again.

I told you sodomite, with your gender zinger, fascination with my looks-I dig chicks-not interested. Ask Endora. Her husband was banned-probably in more ways than on TOL.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have no idea . . but you might ask Sherman, for she has admitted to playing that stupid game, before being called out doing so, in the past.

She? With the name and the fighter jets, I thought Sherman was a man.

And she's done what I'm being wrongly accused of? Interesting.

Why? At the expense of others . . . why? I will never get it.

I don't have a clue. The only reason would be if someone was permanently banned and desperately wanted to be back on the forum. Makes no sense to have two active accounts.

I know Patrick Jane did that. Amazing how he's so hated for it. (Not)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Different cages, fat boy-same dirty birds. You talk like her-she talks like you, tubby.

Why you little, spineless, tubby little wimp.....Cry for us some more, synergy/propozon punk. Poor you..biased...you are a victim....Boo hoo.....Please?

I told you sodomite, with your gender zinger, fascination with my looks-I dig chicks-not interested. Ask Endora. Her husband was banned-probably in more ways than on TOL.

I know it's hard to be rejected like that, but it will pass. It's even more creepy for me, but I just want you to get the help you need.

Combining the denial and anger stages will only delay the recovery. Just set it all aside and face your obsession with sodomy as you crying out for help from your demonization. We just want what's best for you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Recruit some of your churchless Dispo compadres to synergistically summon the god that's the effect of F/S/HS working together. It's got to be powerful enough to get rid of your obsessive fixation on sodomy. It's greater than F/S/HS, so you should get the whole Dispy synergy and the whole F/S/HS-produced god to all work together to get rid of your fetish fixation.

You could pretend you're the X-Men summoning Apocalypse or something. Maybe the Avengers. Your fantasy synergy god should be able to help you with this. Pray to it some more.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

And now you're obsessed with Nang's husband, too. I fear you're too far gone if you don't get someone to do something soon.

Summon up Tam's synergy-produced god. It's bound to be able to help somehow. It's worth a shot to get past the compulsion.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Now the whole MAD thing makes more sense. None of them are in fellowship in any local Body of any kind. They're the stand-alone rogue maverick one-offs, supporting each other online.

It makes perfect sense now. I had no idea.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
More psycho babble, hisses, grunts, snorts, bah's, mutterings.... from the sorcerer of TOL, Endora. Your banned "husband," banning you in other areas, eh Burt? Like that "taunt," Calvinist perverter?

My husband (aka Readerhalf) was banned permanently back in 2007, because he challenged Clete to a face to face confrontation. Period.

My husband at that time saw the shallow nature and heretical basis of TOL, and never pursued any more involvement with them.

However, he has supported my passionate needs to witness to the Reformed Faith, and has allowed and overseen and supported all my postings on this (sorry) site since that time.

There are several extremist members on this site, who should thank God Almighty, for my husband's voluntary withdrawal and refusal to even engage or converse with them since our first exposure to TOL.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Now the whole MAD thing makes more sense. None of them are in fellowship in any local Body of any kind. They're the stand-alone rogue maverick one-offs, supporting each other online.

It makes perfect sense now. I had no idea.

Yep . . .

And AMR should validate what I have told you.

That is why I cannot comprehend why he plays spiritual patsy with most of them and wants to call these "brothers and sisters" . . . unless it is the influence Van Til plays upon his thinking.

john w

Hall of Fame
My husband (aka Readerhalf) was banned permanently back in 2007, because he challenged Clete to a face to face confrontation. Period.

My husband at that time saw the shallow nature and heretical basis of TOL, and never pursued any more involvement with them.

However, he has supported my passionate needs to witness to the Reformed Faith, and has allowed and overseen and supported all my postings on this (sorry) site since that time.

There are several extremist members on this site, who should thank God Almighty, for my husband's voluntary withdrawal and refusal to even engage or converse with them since our first exposure to TOL.
Your "husband" was banned, because he is a Calvinist, Christ rejecting, perverter of the gospel of Christ, like you, "taunting" devil child, Burt, so whom do you think you are attempting to scam, Endora?

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL. Being banned from TOL only takes having authentic doctrine and standing against all your 19th-century innovational heresies, so that's more like a badge of honor than something to speak bad of someone for.

Another cutie pie, "LOL," eh, "teacher?" One more time, Simon-this is not "Teen Magazine."

And you are going to "learn us," eh, tubby? Please....teach us....Please?

"heresies"=666th time on this thread.

Quite impressive. Teach us to assert "heresies." Please? Do be a dear.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Your "husband" was banned, because he is a Calvinist, Christ rejecting, perverter of the gospel of Christ, like you, "taunting" devil child, Burt, so whom do you think you are attempting to scam, Endora?

There's your out of control obsession with other men again. You really need to get a handle on that fixation and contain your references to sodomy. It's getting more creepy all the time.

Have a synergy seance with Tam and the crew. You guys can get that other Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to work together to effect a god that might be able to help you out with that compulsion to always wish every man was a sodomite.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Another cutie pie, "LOL," eh, "teacher?" One more time, Simon-this is not "Teen Magazine."

And you are going to "learn us," eh, tubby? Please....teach us....Please?

"heresies"=666th time on this thread.

Quite impressive. Teach us to assert "heresies." Please? Do be a dear.

Easy there. No rupture anything before that pre-trib rupture. Didya call that sodomy help hotline for a private couseling session yet? They might be able to help you with that fixation.

john w

Hall of Fame
The book? I see. You worship a book. Your idolatry becomes more clear all the time. I didn't know you were worshipping a book. That explains a lot. Like all the attempted proof-texting with dead letter instead of the life of the Spirit.

Makes sense. Idolatry. .
Now, this punk is exposed, as a child of the devil, for certain, as he spams the old reliable "Worship the book," "idolatry" satanic charge, as is exposed, also, as a subjectivist.

No, devil boy, you would have no knowledge, NADA, about the true LORD God of the bible, and His Christ. w/o the book, by which He is revealed. None, you engager in sophistry. (And he is clueless as to the meaning of "idolatry. That would be worshipping the rock, papyrus, pages, upon which the words were engraved, you pathetic punk). You call that "bible worship, "idolatry," which is a code name for a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) "doctrine" of hating the word of God, replacing it with your subjectivism, and pseudo-"intellectualism"/"scholarship," to lord over others, your addiction, and asserting, "I don't study the book's own testimony about itself, so, being the biblical buffoon that I am, I will just throw up another cliche, that I read in a book, on another bible rejecting agnostic/mystic sight, and I will be just fine.....Professor Judas tells me so."

No, punk, the Holy Bible also testifies of the praise, the reverence, the esteem,the respect, the awe we are commanded to have for the word of God:

"Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12 KJV

"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalms 56:4 KJV

"In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word." Psalms 56:10 KJV

"Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word." Psalms 119:161KJV

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalms 138:2

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." Isaiah KJV 66:2

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:....." Acts 13:48 KJV

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and [U]be glorified[/U], even as it is with you:..." 2 Thes. 3:1 KJV

Members of the boc esteem, praise, magnify, and glorify what the LORD God esteems, praises, magnifies, and glorifies, and at which he demands that we trembleth at, and which He magnifies, above over His name-His word. In contrast, you, devil worshiper, cliche that as "bible worship, idolatry," you satanic punk.

Contrasts.

"the life of the Spirit."-Simon

Translated: Simon's interpretation of the book, his read on what "the Life of the Spirit" tells him, which is subjectivism, flipping the bird at the objective words of the book, which the LORD God has magnified above His name.

john w

Hall of Fame
^bolded^
You could help me by not being so creepy with asking for my picture and being obsessed with my appearance, and then calling me a sodomite. It's just so weird to have to deal with such lurid things on a theology site, when it's already in everything in our culture.

You should pursue your sexual dysfuction elsewhere. It's just not appropriate to lust for other TOL members, especially of the same gender. Please consider the example you are setting for other, maybe younger, members. Just because you have the liberty of constantly being focused on sodomites, it doesn't mean it's best to expose that here on TOL.

No, tubby, you pathetic little weasel-you brought up the appearance issue, demon, commenting on my hair/appearance, as not one person on this thread, brought it up, baldie, until you did, so stuff your con game, and cry baby routine. We know why you did it-I was picking you apart, and you lack confidence, so that was your Catholic "Hail Mary," tubby boy, or your a sodomite. No other option.

Keep bringing this up, you "beat up in high school" punk, and I will continue to expose your for the wining, pinimg hypocritical cry baby, that TOL knows you are, for the most part.

john w

Hall of Fame
Whether he was or not, he's obsessed with sodomite references.

You are obsessed with my hair, sodomite. Why is that? Beat up in high school? Lack confidence? Not many listening to you on the circuit?. Not happy with your fat, balding "look?" This is your way to "compensate," Simon? Your outlest? Yes... We know the type. You brought up the hair reference, punk. Dig guys, do you, Simon? Free yourself....Release yourself...Let go, baldie.

Real tough guy, aren't you, Simon, critiquing another's appearance, when you are so embarrassed, to put up your tubby, balding appearance. You're a real man, are you, tubby?

john w

Hall of Fame
Claims are made; rumors abound.

Johnnie might be an ex-con, according to talk.

Just as you have been accused of being a sock . . . according to just talk.

You have defended your integrity. Let Johnnie also defend his past, if he can.
Johnnie, you quip, you old "taunting" actress, hag, barbiturate, Debbie Downer "lady."

So there.

No, old one, I've never been arrested, as I'm a stock broker, paying more in taxes, than both you, and that hen pecked, unemployed husband of yours make, in social security, as those in the financial services industry must maintain a somewhat "clean" U-4.

May we see your resume, lush? Or, how about your W-2? Had any DUI's/DWI's, lush?

I thought so. Another "I will show him a thing or two" poser, "I will huff, and puff....."

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow. Still obsessed with me, but now hiding the sodomite references because you're now a wee bit embarassed at outing yourself. I know. I get it.

Why do you keep trying to cast a demon out of yourself online? And why are now obsessed with your idol Oprah?

You can get a referral from the mental health clinic.

Embarrassed? Copying me again, Simon?

No, punk, you are the one that is embarrassed, explaining why you won't post that fat, tubby, balding "appearance" of yours, explained by your lack of confidence.

And wow, Simon, that "original" "can get a referral from the mental health clinic" really stunned the TOL community. Yes, siree....a stumper, never employed in the history of mankind, until you....Weighty, baldie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, keep lashing out. It's always good to get the truth out in the open that all your sodomite references exposed.

You can keep projecting, but it would be more healthy to confide your desires to someone who can help you through them. You're so fixated on your sodomite fetish, it's getting more creepy by the moment. But you can get help before it's too late. They might even take payment in hair grease, so you could afford years of treatement.

Give it some thought between acid trips and whatever else. It really could be a good thing to get rid of all that.

As I thought-the tough guy, when challenged, slapped down, to put up his pic, showing that he is a man, punts, like the wimp,w/o vertebrae, beat up in high school troll that he is, and is reduced to sound bytes.

That's it, tubby boy? "Scholar," and subjectivist, and bible rejecting mystic? That's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.