Soon The 7th Angel Will Sound

daqq

Dear Daqq,

Did an angel visit you and tell you that? How in the world do you figure that your prophets were the ones spoken of in Revelation, when it clearly says that they will come in the End Times? You have no angelic visits to speak of, I think. Read my response to Tambora, and learn some more stuff.

Sincerely,

Michael

I have read and studied those things many times over from the Gospel accounts and the writing of Yohanan the Kohen, the greatest-eldest of the prophets and of men having been born of nashiym-kohanim. You appear to have read some of his words, and appear to have mistakenly applied them to yourself, even though he tells you those things were about to shortly come to pass, (almost two thousand years ago now). :chuckle:

daqq

Dear Daqq,

Did an angel visit you and tell you that? How in the world do you figure that your prophets were the ones spoken of in Revelation, when it clearly says that they will come in the End Times? You have no angelic visits to speak of, I think. Read my response to Tambora, and learn some more stuff.

Sincerely,

Michael

I have read and studied those things many times over from the Gospel accounts and the writing of Yohanan the Kohen, the greatest-eldest of the prophets and of men having been born of nashiym-kohanim. You appear to have read some of his words, and appear to have mistakenly applied them to yourself, even though he tells you those things were about to shortly come to pass, (almost two thousand years ago now). :chuckle:

Moreover the Master himself teaches the same:

Matthew 24:3
3 And as he sat on the Mount of Olives, the talmidim came to him privately, saying, (fore)Tell us, when shall these things be? and what is the sign of your parousia, and of the consummation of the age?

The final punch-line statement of the Olivet Discourse answers to the above:

Matthew 26:1-2
1 And it came to pass, when Yeshua had finished all these sayings, he said to his talmidim:
2 You know that with-amid two days the Pesach is performed-observed, and the Son of Man is delivered up to be staked.

stauros = stake = waw-vav, (the sign of the Son of Man).

musterion

I knew of these things back in 1977. I wrote them in my book's 1st Edition in 1999. If you want to prove to me otherwise, go to my book and read it for yourselves. This message is for everyone here reading it. Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and once there, left-click on the words "Book Copy" on the left hand side of the picture of Jesus coming in the clouds. After you do that, left-click on the words "SKU-text2.pdf" and you will come first to 2 blank pages. They are for autographs and readers' notes, which my publisher put there for such. On the 3rd page, you will see my Title Page. It is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. By the way, you can navigate through these pages using your up and down arrow cursor keys on your keyboard. For some, you use your left and right arrow cursor keys.

That's the same ad he posted on the last callout thread. Mods, your call but this money-grubbing psycho needs to go away forever.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's been pulling this scam of his for years.
He's been caught in so many false predictions, and all the dates he set were bogus.
His "updates" for his false writings are nothing but his lame excuses for getting everything wrong because he had claimed all that wrong information came from GOD.
When his wrong predictions did not come about, he tried to backpedal and started saying "maybe I fudged a little at this and guessed a little at that".
He's a proven fraud.
The GOD of scripture has shown he is a fraud.

glorydaz

He's been caught in so many false predictions, and all the dates he set were bogus.
His "updates" for his false writings are nothing but his lame excuses for getting everything wrong because he had claimed all that wrong information came from GOD.
When his wrong predictions did not come about, he tried to backpedal and started saying "maybe I fudged a little at this and guessed a little at that".
He's a proven fraud.

A self serving CHARLATAN, for sure.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's the same ad he posted on the last callout thread. Mods, your call but this money-grubbing psycho needs to go away forever.

Dear musterion,

Don't you get my message? I am not money-grubbing. I am offering members here to read my book for Free. I don't want them to have to pay for it, get it? And I am hardly a psycho. With all that I have written, you still feel this way? Don't call me names.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's a proven fraud.

Dear Tambora & glorydaz,

You think I am a fraud? A charlatan? Why should I bother with you? It takes too much time for me to write these posts for everyone's benefit? Why do I do it? I won't anymore. Are you actually telling me that you look around in this world and you can't tell that Jesus is returning soon?! The Earth is in a sad state, just as Jesus warned us about.

No problem, Tam. I still care about you and I hope you can find yourself mentally and spiritually able to realize that I forgive you all and still love each of you very much, regardless of how you've treated me. But, I do have many better things to do than try to help you all here realize that the time is at hand. I am a very busy man. Repent, for the kingdom of God is upon you, and you don't even know it! How hilarious!!

Where are your heads at? And how about your hearts? I don't say that I'm Jesus, or someone. See what the future brings, is what I can tell you. I'm outta' here with joyfulness in my heart! Thanks a lot, all who pile against me. "And he shall scatter the power of the holy people..." See Dan. 12:7KJV. I have done my job here for you 'holy people.' I only want to tell you one more thing: Don't let Satan trouble you for not believing me. He will most surely try and you'll find out.

Enjoy The Days To Soon Come,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm writing a book on the enclosed flat earth and cosmos. Only one copy will be available. The Vatican might take it and put it their secret archives. I'm selling it for 100,000 per copy. Remember, only 100 will be available. I could lower the price to you for say, 25,000. But remember, there's only a thousand available. There will be one at the Mesa AZ Public Library also.

genuineoriginal

Dear genuineoriginal,

And which ANGEL told you that NYC was the 'secret Babylon' and the beast was the USA?? A true angel visited me, and more than one, but at different times. And each voice filled the room that I was in, proclaiming loudly and commanding, concerning the issues. Did that happen to you? I think YOUR angel was misleading you. I don't mean any harm to you by saying it, and I do truly care about most everyone on this TOL website. It is not 'false' care. I would die in your place. And that is going to happen to me. Read Rev. 11:7KJV. Okay?

May God Lead You In Your Path, & Thanks For Posting!

Michael
The book of Revelation reveals that New York City is the 'secret Babylon' and the beast empire that the city is on is the United States of America.
There are many passages in Revelation that point to New York City/United States of America and fail to point to Hollywood/California.

Since you are being led astray by an angel, you need to do something about it quickly.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

Will chat again soon.

In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear All,

I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

Will chat again soon.

In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

Michael
I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up. :thumb:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up. :thumb:

Dear patrick jane,

Oh, dude, you are one of the sweetest and caring Christian persons to ever exist, I think. No one else offered me any solace, but you offered me comfort and prayers. I will pray that God reward you highly. Thanks for being there for me. Patrick, I don't think I have much time left, to be honest. But, you never know. I lost 15 lbs. during my illness, because my hunger for food left me during the disease.

Much Love, Always In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

And I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, as written in Dan. 12:7!!

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear All,

I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael
You tell 'em, Michael!!!
That'll teach 'em!!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You tell 'em, Michael!!!
That'll teach 'em!!!!

Dear T,

I sense sarcasm! Darn, I used to think so highly of you because you took so very much time out of your own time to wish everyone a Happy Birthday. I thought so VERY Much of you. T, what happened? Now all you do is give me neg reps. I don't believe I've ever been given a neg rep. by anyone else but you since I've been here for over 4 years now.

In Christ's Example, We Should And I Do, Love You!!

Michael

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Dear All,

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael
No homosexual will be spared from the coming wrath of God.
No homosexual will be part of the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

No homosexual will be saved unless he repents of his sin of homosexuality and turns away from his wickedness unto righteousness.
It is not hate to warn a homosexual away from damnation by telling him that truth.
It is hate to tell a homosexual that his sins do not matter or that they are not sins.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No homosexual will be spared from the coming wrath of God.
No homosexual will be part of the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

No homosexual will be saved unless he repents of his sin of homosexuality and turns away from his wickedness unto righteousness.
It is not hate to warn a homosexual away from damnation by telling him that truth.
It is hate to tell a homosexual that his sins do not matter or that they are not sins.

Dear genuine,
Jesus was sent to SINNERS as well as other people. He is not unforgiving and unloving as Some of the holier than thou persons seem to be here. Jesus forgave an adulteress and also a thief, on the Cross. I have repented and I tell you to be good and civil towards gays, until they can repent. It doesn't happen in an instant. I have repented, but it took me a long time. Jesus still loved me WHILE I was gay. Jesus treated the Sinners with LOVE and told them to repent. So don't think that I don't know what I am talking about. Love each other, which means love Sinners TOO! Jesus taught us that! If you think not, then you are a Sinner, Too! Man can forgive another man's sins, too. Do some think not?? When I say the word 'you,' genuine, I am using it not to you specifically, but instead those who don't realize what Jesus was saying.

It is written that 'he that believes on Me shall be saved.' It doesn't matter if they are gay, or any other type of sin. They will repent before He returns and maybe some who BELIEVE UPON Him won't yet be able to do that. Those who believe in Jesus Christ and truly love Him and God SHALL BE SAVED!! Whether you think that Sin is saveable or not, for many persons have other different sins, the same ones who point their fingers at another sinner. They can't cast the speck out of their gay brother's eye because of the mote that is in theirs. Eating pork is spoken of as an Abomination in the same book as being gay. But I bet you don't treat people who eat pork chops as badly as you treat homos! Love your enemies, if you want to call gay sinners your enemies. They are not my enemies.

Believe what you want. I love my brethren as myself, and yes, I even love my enemies. This is what Jesus taught to me and, yes, I keep HIS Commandments. So get all of your acts in order here! The Bible also says not to steal. It is one of the Ten Main Commandments from God. But you treat a gay person worse than a thief here. You are being homophobic. I'm just trying to tell you here how you are screwing up. I am trying to show you how you are being like Pharisees to others who sin. You once sinned in your lives too. What if everyone rejected you when you sinned before? Are you saying that you've never sinned in your lives?! Oh, your sin was a better sin than theirs, eh??

I have no need to say all of these things for my own benefit. I have already repented, and I also don't smoke cigs or cigars, have ANY sex, have very little alcohol {I have not drank alcohol in a long time}, just Fasted to God a day ago, I try not to cuss, etc. Yet, I do still commit an abomination as written in the Old Testament and I eat Bacon, Ham, and Sausage, Pork, Pig!! I am still having trouble repenting of that. God is forgiving sins AS WELL AS abominations now. Just as they wanted to stone and kill the adulteress because it was written, so do some now want to stone and kill the gay persons.

But, I digress. The MOST important of Jesus' Commandments is LOVE, and you all do NOT LOVE your homosexual people. You despise them! What kind of Christian are YOU!! It's time to start looking real deeply into your own souls. You're just hung up on some words that an apostle said. Well instead, keep the Commandments of Jesus, for if you keep even the first two, then the other commandments will fall into place. That is what Jesus said. You see, you are sinning because you are not keeping one of the Commandments of Jesus, which is Love thy neighbor as you do yourself. So you are as much in need of repentance as a gay person, and you can't even SEE That!!

So, I do think I agree with you, genuine, but I think that some are 'going overboard with it.' The apostle said there would be gays in those days, but he is forgetting that Jesus told us to love each other, even our 'enemies.' I have stolen a couple things when I was a kid, but God forgave me. Now, He forgives those who are gay, which is an abomination, and those who eat pork, which is an abomination. We have to figure it out.

Last edited: