Soon The 7th Angel Will Sound

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Everyone,

This Is Important Testimony Today! As I've heard and seen it, I witness it as in a Court, to all of you. None of you realize it, but six angels HAVE already Sounded. It has been a trumpet noise in the air that happens in certain cities or places, as an indication. The noise happens and the people don't know where the unusual noise is coming from. I have missed many of you very much indeed. It's been quite a while since I've been here, mostly just to leave PMs. How have you ALL been doing?? I had to come back to send my love. I cannot just post in the Chat Box, so I thought I'd make a Thread.

There's so much that I could tell you all, but I digress. I have to keep quiet about certain things, or else I would tell you all. I'd love to tell you, but I can't right now. You must know that it's NOT over until the fat lady sings! Just so you know that I prophesied about the great fires in California years before they happened, because that was what I saw in my Vision about CA. After the great brush fires, I saw a tremendous Earthquake, and then a Great Flood there, and it seemed like L.A./Hollywood even fell into the sea. It could possibly just have been a tsunami, but I highly doubt it. It was like an angel took up a great millstone and threw it into the sea and said, 'Thus, with violence, shall Babylon be thrown down, and be found no more at all.'

The angel explained to me that Hollywood/L.A. was that great City, spiritually akin to ancient Babylon, sharing the same type of evil spirit that was riding on that great beast, which is California. That's why it is written, and 'that woman/whore which thou saw was that Great CITY which reigns over the 'cities/kings' of the Earth.' That angel told me that Hollywood was like ancient Babylon, in spirit, and had prostitutes, not just women, but men also, selling their bodies for money, so that they could get something to eat and possibly have a roof over their heads as often as they could.

And the City drew innocent youth from around the world to her because of promises of fame and fortune. But they get there and find the prices sky high for food and lodging, and are forced to sell their bodies for sex, because they don't have the job skills to instead get work and make money, or else, they just don't want to work a job!

This is very intricate information to go into. Hopefully, you can understand what I am saying here. L.A./Hollywood has great riches and many fine things for sale, almost anything you could want or imagine. And it has whores also, just as Ancient Babylon. Maybe I can explain this better some other time. Hollywood teaches other cities of the world to murder, kill, strangle, stab, etc., lie, cheat, mind control, meanness, travesty, manipulation, sex, divorce, fornication, homosexuality, Satan worshipers, war, aliens, theft, use Guns, gain weight, be stuck up and full of yourself, etc. I could go on and on. Even their Commercials misguide others and cause so many to eat a lot more and thus, gain too much weight.

And Hollywood does it through their movies, TV shows, magazines, music, modeling, newspapers and other media. By all of these kings of the Earth, the devil has a field day! The people in other cities try to imitate what they see on this media to try the same things, and the world is in utter chaos and confusion, being misled terribly. I'm not trying to 'Advertise' my book here. I am just trying to get the Lord's words and warnings to the people that I love so much. Don't tell me that I don't know what love is, either. Jesus said to Love Your Brethren and Neighbors, not just Friends and Family. I am THAT WAY! I love many of you here, as I have spent more than 4 years with you on this TOL. Please offer me to present myself. I don't do it for Myself!!

I knew of these things back in 1977. I wrote them in my book's 1st Edition in 1999. If you want to prove to me otherwise, go to my book and read it for yourselves. This message is for everyone here reading it. Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and once there, left-click on the words "Book Copy" on the left hand side of the picture of Jesus coming in the clouds. After you do that, left-click on the words "SKU-text2.pdf" and you will come first to 2 blank pages. They are for autographs and readers' notes, which my publisher put there for such. On the 3rd page, you will see my Title Page. It is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. By the way, you can navigate through these pages using your up and down arrow cursor keys on your keyboard. For some, you use your left and right arrow cursor keys.

Search for the word "Babylon" or "brush fires." That should bring you to the page{s} where I've discussed the Great Historical Brush Fires that have happened in California's Napa Valley, and southern area, including Montecito, L.A. county, etc., in the past few months. The book is only 88 pages long and is double-spaced, short small pages, and quick to read. I've been told that it is a very good book. You can just skim through it or read it on your monitor's screen or else, download it to your computer, or print it out, if you wish.

It is there that I prophecy years before that Northern and Southern California would get Great brush fires, a great Earthquake, and a Tremendous Flood, most likely falling into the ocean. The Fires were as never before in California's History. A sign from God. Much more has happened lately in the Earth which have been Historically Great and Apocryphal, as never ever happening before in the Earth, including Puerto Rico's demise. If they'd quit putting so much emphasis on 'worshiping' Mother Mary instead of more on God and Jesus, the Lord would be fine with it. But they are stuck with doting on Mary. She is a great woman, but worship belongs to God foremost. Jesus would tell you this. He would not say, Praise and worship my Mother! This is craziness and is the same plight as all of the Catholic Churches.

I do know that the Catholics are also Christians and that they love God and Jesus, but they've got to get it together also. Serve and Worship God and sing tender melodies to Him and Jesus!! Quit with your rosaries and putting your knees onto uncomfortable wooden rests, to worship Mary, etc. Ridiculous and awful. And give it up on splashing a bit of 'Holy Water' on your face when you go into the Cathedral. It is useless and stupid. Be baptized with full immersion into a baptismal instead. Do it once and you are baptized in water, period. The face-splashing is useless! I can't explain things much more clearly than that. This is getting long.

Jot down the words on how to get to my book to read about how I wrote to Governor Jerry Brown way back then and I told him of my vision about the plagues that would happen there, but he never wrote me back. I did write also the U.S. Geological Survey and told them about my vision, and they studied the situation. It hit the newspapers a year later after their study that a Superquake would happen in Southern CA, but the people just 'shrugged it off.' Some day, someone will find a copy of my letter to him, a copy of my letter to the U.W. Geological Survey, and most of the past Editions of my book. My website name is the same as my 'Signaure Line' at the end of my posts.

The First Edition of my book is more precise on how man was here also before our own Adam and Eve, when the Lord planted them a garden in Eden. The garden that the Lord planted was also surrounded by other cities, like Nod. etc. The Seventh Edition, which is the most recent, purports that the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old, and that Adam was the first man that God created on Earth. That's what 6days led me to believe instead, but he is wrong in his proclamations and set me on the wrong path for a while there. I'm not going to go into it now. This is way too long. Thanks so much for reading, if you have. You don't know how many hours it has taken me to write this. I have had to find just the right words to explain it all to you.

I'm very pleased that "The Trinity" Thread has surpassed my Creation vs. Evolution thread. It deserves it and is also speaking about something more important that just 'evolution.' The Trinity is a much more superior topic and is Dear to my Heart!! For now, May God Fill Your Hearts with Joy And Love, and I will chat with you later, maybe. Much Love I Send To You!!

P.S. I do have a number of antagonists on me. They listen to Satan's thoughts in their heads to say that they annoy me or hate me. It says in Rev. 11:10KJV, "these two prophets tormented them that dwell on Earth..." Please see it. That is exactly how they feel about me. I don't expect you to believe me because I have said things that didn't happen. Actually, only ONE Thing. That L.A. would have a great earthquake in November 2017. That mistake is making everyone call me a False Prophet. Well, I am only a human being and I hope I can make a few mistakes just like every other human does. I mean a FEW. Everyone else makes that many mistakes in one day!! The Great Earthquake will STILL happen in Hollywood and then, they can call me correct.

It bugs them so much that I made an error. They vehemently don't like what I say. Perhaps they live in L.A. or California. Well, I can't help that. I have two cousins in L.A., one in Torrance and one in Santa Monica. It told them about my vision, but they said that every place has it's tornadoes, or storms, etc. And they said they could not uproot themselves from their homes and their jobs, especially. I love them Dearly, but they are agreeing to stay there no matter if it gets plagues or not. Fine. Everyone dies in certain unusual circumstances. We all die. But many of us go to Heaven and live an Eternal Life!! They may get that also. I'm just saying that, do they want to be swallowed by an Earthquake chasm or die from drowning? Or from famine and no food to eat? Whatever they want, I can understand it. I know they have to stay there with their current living situations: a nice job and a nice house or two.

Okay, I hope this time, my Thread won't be Closed. I'm doing my best to reach out to Christian friends whom I love very much. If I made some mistakes, Excuse ME!! Let's see you all do a better job or walk a mile in my shoes. Totally Unfair and Fake! I paid $500 to be a LIFETIME MEMBER of this WONDERFUL Theological Website, so I feel it's unfair to deny me to use it. Did I blow $500 for nothing? I hope not. The devil, Satan, wants badly to Shut Me Up and he influences peoples' thoughts to acquire his power and desires. It says, "Woe to those who dwell upon the Earth, for the devil is come down upon you, with great wrath, for he knows he has but a short time." See Rev. 12:12KJV if you don't believe me.

I only offered readers here an opportunity to access my book for FREE. They can also read it Free from the downtown Phoenix Library. Otherwise, it costs $15 to order it from Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.com. The Lord told me to cause other people to access my book info because He wants to reach as many as possible with the Good News of Jesus Returning for us. What I'm telling you all is the Truth! He also told me to write the book in Easy, Simple English, so that anyone could understand it. Otherwise, I would have been able to use harder words, as a writer often does. I can't be expected to write my whole book's words here in a Thread. The Lord said to me that I received this Testimony Free, as being a Witness of everything I've learned so far, so I give it to others FREE! Can you all understand this??

Okay, I am done venting. I'm sorry about this, but I'm being given few options for my Lifetime Membership. I care deeply about EVERY ONE OF YOU on this Theology Online website. I love you, because God and Jesus told me to do so, and I do it because it is what I strongly feel inside. I know that I do not know everything about you, but I can still love you by the sentences you use to respond to me and others. That is how I learn what kind of person you are. That's all I have to go on, and also what my guardian angel tells me about things. Okay, I'll shut up for now. Thank You Tons for each of you who support me. I appreciate it greatly. I would also appreciate the 'naysayers' to search their hearts more and listen to Satan in their minds, less. God Be With Each Of You During The Time Before Jesus' Second Coming. The Tribulation is remarkably rough, as you can see the state of the world that we are in right now. It is atrocious, just like Jesus said it would be. Have a good week to you ALL and Make It Count!!

Much Love & Most Of You Are In My Prayers,

MichaelC

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

daqq

Hi Everyone,

This Is Important Testimony Today! As I've heard and seen it, I witness it as in a Court, to all of you. None of you realize it, but six angels HAVE already Sounded. It has been a trumpet noise in the air that happens in certain cities or places, as an indication. The noise happens and the people don't know where the unusual noise is coming from. I have missed many of you very much indeed. It's been quite a while since I've been here, mostly just to leave PMs. How have you ALL been doing?? I had to come back to send my love. I cannot just post in the Chat Box, so I thought I'd make a Thread.

There's so much that I could tell you all, but I digress. I have to keep quiet about certain things, or else I would tell you all. I'd love to tell you, but I can't right now. You must know that it's NOT over until the fat lady sings! Just so you know that I prophesied about the great fires in California years before they happened, because that was what I saw in my Vision about CA. After the great brush fires, I saw a tremendous Earthquake, and then a Great Flood there, and it seemed like L.A./Hollywood even fell into the sea. It could possibly just have been a tsunami, but I highly doubt it. It was like an angel took up a great millstone and threw it into the sea and said, 'Thus, with violence, shall Babylon be thrown down, and be found no more at all.'

The angel explained to me that Hollywood/L.A. was that great City, spiritually akin to ancient Babylon, sharing the same type of evil spirit that was riding on that great beast, which is California. That's why it is written, and 'that woman/whore which thou saw was that Great CITY which reigns over the 'cities/kings' of the Earth.' That angel told me that Hollywood was like ancient Babylon, in spirit, and had prostitutes, not just women, but men also, selling their bodies for money, so that they could get something to eat and possibly have a roof over their heads as often as they could.

And the City drew innocent youth from around the world to her because of promises of fame and fortune. But they get there and find the prices sky high for food and lodging, and are forced to sell their bodies for sex, because they don't have the job skills to instead get work and make money, or else, they just don't want to work a job!

This is very intricate information to go into. Hopefully, you can understand what I am saying here. L.A./Hollywood has great riches and many fine things for sale, almost anything you could want or imagine. And it has whores also, just as Ancient Babylon. Maybe I can explain this better some other time. Hollywood teaches other cities of the world to murder, kill, strangle, stab, etc., lie, cheat, mind control, meanness, travesty, manipulation, sex, divorce, fornication, homosexuality, Satan worshipers, war, aliens, theft, use Guns, gain weight, be stuck up and full of yourself, etc. I could go on and on. Even their Commercials misguide others and cause so many to eat a lot more and thus, gain too much weight.

And Hollywood does it through their movies, TV shows, magazines, music, modeling, newspapers and other media. By all of these kings of the Earth, the devil has a field day! The people in other cities try to imitate what they see on this media to try the same things, and the world is in utter chaos and confusion, being misled terribly. I'm not trying to 'Advertise' my book here. I am just trying to get the Lord's words and warnings to the people that I love so much. Don't tell me that I don't know what love is, either. Jesus said to Love Your Brethren and Neighbors, not just Friends and Family. I am THAT WAY! I love many of you here, as I have spent more than 4 years with you on this TOL. Please offer me to present myself. I don't do it for Myself!!

I knew of these things back in 1977. I wrote them in my book's 1st Edition in 1999. If you want to prove to me otherwise, go to my book and read it for yourselves. This message is for everyone here reading it. Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and once there, left-click on the words "Book Copy" on the left hand side of the picture of Jesus coming in the clouds. After you do that, left-click on the words "SKU-text2.pdf" and you will come first to 2 blank pages. They are for autographs and readers' notes, which my publisher put there for such. On the 3rd page, you will see my Title Page. It is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. By the way, you can navigate through these pages using your up and down arrow cursor keys on your keyboard. For some, you use your left and right arrow cursor keys.

Search for the word "Babylon" or "brush fires." That should bring you to the page{s} where I've discussed the Great Historical Brush Fires that have happened in California's Napa Valley, and southern area, including Montecito, L.A. county, etc., in the past few months. The book is only 88 pages long and is double-spaced, short small pages, and quick to read. I've been told that it is a very good book. You can just skim through it or read it on your monitor's screen or else, download it to your computer, or print it out, if you wish.

It is there that I prophecy years before that Northern and Southern California would get Great brush fires, a great Earthquake, and a Tremendous Flood, most likely falling into the ocean. The Fires were as never before in California's History. A sign from God. Much more has happened lately in the Earth which have been Historically Great and Apocryphal, as never ever happening before in the Earth, including Puerto Rico's demise. If they'd quit putting so much emphasis on 'worshiping' Mother Mary instead of more on God and Jesus, the Lord would be fine with it. But they are stuck with doting on Mary. She is a great woman, but worship belongs to God foremost. Jesus would tell you this. He would not say, Praise and worship my Mother! This is craziness and is the same plight as all of the Catholic Churches.

I do know that the Catholics are also Christians and that they love God and Jesus, but they've got to get it together also. Serve and Worship God and sing tender melodies to Him and Jesus!! Quit with your rosaries and putting your knees onto uncomfortable wooden rests, to worship Mary, etc. Ridiculous and awful. And give it up on splashing a bit of 'Holy Water' on your face when you go into the Cathedral. It is useless and stupid. Be baptized with full immersion into a baptismal instead. Do it once and you are baptized in water, period. The face-splashing is useless! I can't explain things much more clearly than that. This is getting long.

Jot down the words on how to get to my book to read about how I wrote to Governor Jerry Brown way back then and I told him of my vision about the plagues that would happen there, but he never wrote me back. I did write also the U.S. Geological Survey and told them about my vision, and they studied the situation. It hit the newspapers a year later after their study that a Superquake would happen in Southern CA, but the people just 'shrugged it off.' Some day, someone will find a copy of my letter to him, a copy of my letter to the U.W. Geological Survey, and most of the past Editions of my book. My website name is the same as my 'Signaure Line' at the end of my posts.

The First Edition of my book is more precise on how man was here also before our own Adam and Eve, when the Lord planted them a garden in Eden. The garden that the Lord planted was also surrounded by other cities, like Nod. etc. The Seventh Edition, which is the most recent, purports that the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old, and that Adam was the first man that God created on Earth. That's what 6days led me to believe instead, but he is wrong in his proclamations and set me on the wrong path for a while there. I'm not going to go into it now. This is way too long. Thanks so much for reading, if you have. You don't know how many hours it has taken me to write this. I have had to find just the right words to explain it all to you.

I'm very pleased that "The Trinity" Thread has surpassed my Creation vs. Evolution thread. It deserves it and is also speaking about something more important that just 'evolution.' The Trinity is a much more superior topic and is Dear to my Heart!! For now, May God Fill Your Hearts with Joy And Love, and I will chat with you later, maybe. Much Love I Send To You!!

P.S. I do have a number of antagonists on me. They listen to Satan's thoughts in their heads to say that they annoy me or hate me. It says in Rev. 11:10KJV, "these two prophets tormented them that dwell on Earth..." Please see it. That is exactly how they feel about me. I don't expect you to believe me because I have said things that didn't happen. Actually, only ONE Thing. That L.A. would have a great earthquake in November 2017. That mistake is making everyone call me a False Prophet. Well, I am only a human being and I hope I can make a few mistakes just like every other human does. I mean a FEW. Everyone else makes that many mistakes in one day!! The Great Earthquake will STILL happen in Hollywood and then, they can call me correct.

It bugs them so much that I made an error. They vehemently don't like what I say. Perhaps they live in L.A. or California. Well, I can't help that. I have two cousins in L.A., one in Torrance and one in Santa Monica. It told them about my vision, but they said that every place has it's tornadoes, or storms, etc. And they said they could not uproot themselves from their homes and their jobs, especially. I love them Dearly, but they are agreeing to stay there no matter if it gets plagues or not. Fine. Everyone dies in certain unusual circumstances. We all die. But many of us go to Heaven and live an Eternal Life!! They may get that also. I'm just saying that, do they want to be swallowed by an Earthquake chasm or die from drowning? Or from famine and no food to eat? Whatever they want, I can understand it. I know they have to stay there with their current living situations: a nice job and a nice house or two.

Okay, I hope this time, my Thread won't be Closed. I'm doing my best to reach out to Christian friends whom I love very much. If I made some mistakes, Excuse ME!! Let's see you all do a better job or walk a mile in my shoes. Totally Unfair and Fake! I paid $500 to be a LIFETIME MEMBER of this WONDERFUL Theological Website, so I feel it's unfair to deny me to use it. Did I blow $500 for nothing? I hope not. The devil, Satan, wants badly to Shut Me Up and he influences peoples' thoughts to acquire his power and desires. It says, "Woe to those who dwell upon the Earth, for the devil is come down upon you, with great wrath, for he knows he has but a short time." See Rev. 12:12KJV if you don't believe me.

I only offered readers here an opportunity to access my book for FREE. They can also read it Free from the downtown Phoenix Library. Otherwise, it costs $15 to order it from Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.com. The Lord told me to cause other people to access my book info because He wants to reach as many as possible with the Good News of Jesus Returning for us. What I'm telling you all is the Truth! He also told me to write the book in Easy, Simple English, so that anyone could understand it. Otherwise, I would have been able to use harder words, as a writer often does. I can't be expected to write my whole book's words here in a Thread. The Lord said to me that I received this Testimony Free, as being a Witness of everything I've learned so far, so I give it to others FREE! Can you all understand this??

Okay, I am done venting. I'm sorry about this, but I'm being given few options for my Lifetime Membership. I care deeply about EVERY ONE OF YOU on this Theology Online website. I love you, because God and Jesus told me to do so, and I do it because it is what I strongly feel inside. I know that I do not know everything about you, but I can still love you by the sentences you use to respond to me and others. That is how I learn what kind of person you are. That's all I have to go on, and also what my guardian angel tells me about things. Okay, I'll shut up for now. Thank You Tons for each of you who support me. I appreciate it greatly. I would also appreciate the 'naysayers' to search their hearts more and listen to Satan in their minds, less. God Be With Each Of You During The Time Before Jesus' Second Coming. The Tribulation is remarkably rough, as you can see the state of the world that we are in right now. It is atrocious, just like Jesus said it would be. Have a good week to you ALL and Make It Count!!

Much Love & Most Of You Are In My Prayers,

MichaelC

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

The rooster crowing is an old time idiom for the morning trumpet blast(s).
There was some rooster crowing in the Gospel accounts if I remember correctly, (and I do). :chuckle:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
False prophets are a sign of the end times.

Dear glorydaz,

Yes, Jesus did say that about the latter days. And He also said to John of Patmos in Revelation that two witnesses would come to prophecy for His Father. But I tell you that there are two prophets who will come in the end times, led by God. See Rev. 11:3KJV. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses and they shall PROPHESY a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth {mourning apparel}. These are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks before the God of the Earth." Glorydaz, yes, I have made a few mistakes, but I've done more right things in my life than errors. Even a prophet is not infallible. Moses killed an Egyptian before he began his prophecy. I have killed no one. Moses struck a rock which caused water to rush out of it, and he acted like it was by his own power, and God was upset with him because it was God Who caused the water to pour forth. This is why Moses was not allowed to enter the Promised Land with the Israelites.

Jonah ran to hide from his calling by God to go and prophecy to the city of Ninevah, that God would destroy them if they did not change their ways. He made a grievous mistake and was swallowed up by a whale fish. He was in that fish for 3 days. Jesus spoke of this also. Now Jonah screwed up too.

I have not made such hard mistakes as these because I said some wrong things. My aim is to please God, not myself. If I make mistakes along the way, it only shows how human I am. There have been ounces of feelings in me to run from this enormous task laying on my doorstep to fulfill. I have talked with heads of states, and different countries, kings, leaders, and Presidents. You do not know anything about the last 44 years of my life. I have gotten a lot of positive things done that you are not aware of. And God did send 7 inches of snow upon a New York Daily News reporter's place of employment within 48 hours of that reporter receiving my letter saying that God would do it. It was supposed to be for the reporter to know that God was with me in my claims to him. The reporter was horrified when it happened and was calling my girlfriend at home the whole day that I was at work at ABC-TV in Manhattan, New York City.

See, you don't know me well enough at all. I have been doing this for 44 years now. My anniversary was this past March 16th. I know my job pretty well. I make mistakes and I make positive things happen. I don't do it myself, but the good Lord does work through the angels that help me. It is nothing that I do. But sometimes, I screw up and say the wrong things and sin or make a mistake. Everyone sins. Everyone makes mistakes. Prophets are not immune to that. Look at Moses and Jonah. Even Cain, who slew Abel his brother, and God forgave him. I have not slain anyone and my worst mistake right now is that I am back to smoking cigarettes when I had quit for years. This has all been a very stressful job for me. God demands a lot, but He gives me so very much, too.

I wish you would reconsider your deductions about who I really am. You don't know even 1/4 of a year of my life. I have done very well, in the long run. And I fight a devil who is frantic not to lose this war so that he can escape burning forever. He is full of wrath and will do anything to keep that from happening. So you can see what I, and other people in the Earth, have to go through right now. The world is a crazy place now, just like Jesus told us it would get to be in the last days. And it has happened. It has also happened that I am a witness for God and all that He has shown me, by angels visiting me, certain visions, the Holy Ghost visiting me a number of times, and He even visited me initially the day these things all began. I work for Him, not for any people around me. I don't really take it to heart what anyone thinks of me at all, as long as I do His will. He said people would hate me and they did it also to Jesus. Jesus said His disciples would be hated for His Sake. I am also hated by you. What else is really new?

I love you, irregardless, and I can easily jump over any hurdles you put in my way to keep me from caring about you just as much as I care for many others here on TOL. That's not going to change. My Love has grown to a VERY, DEEP POINT!! You can't fathom it until you've loved intensely for a long time, taught by the Master Himself: God! And Jesus also! Thanks for letting me bend your ear some. God Be With You And Yours!

Michael

Stuu

Are you calling Californians fat?

Their excess weight seems to be causing more than the usual number of problems.

I could be reading you incorrectly...

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The rooster crowing is an old time idiom for the morning trumpet blast(s).
There was some rooster crowing in the Gospel accounts if I remember correctly, (and I do). :chuckle:

Yes, daqq, but there comes the day when the REAL Rooster comes to crow and no one listens. It is a lot like the sheep and the boy who cried wolf. The Rooster does finally come and someone lets everyone know, but they won't listen anymore. So they all are left without at the end of the situation. Of course, Jesus said there would come many False Prophets. But He also said that two True Prophets would come also, in the latter days. He didn't say they'd be perfect prophets that never make a mistake. He said two witnesses shall come and prophesy. You decide whatever you want to. I've told you the Truth here. Let me make a few mistakes without condemning me. Let him who is WITHOUT sin or mistakes, cast the first stone. Be wise in your decisions.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you calling Californians fat?

Their excess weight seems to be causing more than the usual number of problems.

I could be reading you incorrectly...

Stuart

HEY STUU!!

I've missed you and think about you. How are you doing? I see you are not being banned right now. Good for you! I know what it feels like to be banned. It's a real bummer. Of course, I am hardly calling some people in California obese or fat. You are reading me incorrectly. What I mean is that, the media there, they make commercials for different food chains and restaurants, and the foods look so delectable on TV, that people watching want to go and eat something fast! I have been influenced by that a number of times. I cannot even count them. But, everyone gets hungry.

BTW, do you live in CA? I'm not saying everybody in CA is bad. There are good things that people do, and also bad things. These are based upon the decisions they make. Those TV shows or movies show people enjoying cigarettes or good food, and they cause some of those who are watching, crave the same things. They also cause other people to see terrible things onscreen and some of the minds of people make them want to go and try to do the same things. But they figure that if they don't make the same mistakes as the people they see getting caught in their crimes and schemes, then they will never be caught.

They also are very influenced by other things, like lying, orgies, killing others by any means, poisoning them or shooting them, divorce, manipulating, stealing, etc. The Earth is getting worse and worse because of this. Some people have unstable minds, and this is all not just concerning them. Other people do it as well.

Stuu, I would love to chat with you longer, but I have spent over two hours tonight answering everyone and I have to go to bed now. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow, and I will only get 7 hours of sleep tonight, if I fall asleep right now. I'm so very thankful to hear from you, dude. I care about how you are doing and that life is going well for you. In A Bit!!

May God Finally Enter Into Your Life And Heart, If It Hasn't Happened Already,

Much Love,

Michael

genuineoriginal

None of you realize it, but six angels HAVE already Sounded.
The seventh seal has not been opened yet and that must happen before the seven trumpets will sound.

The angel explained to me that Hollywood/L.A. was that great City, spiritually akin to ancient Babylon, sharing the same type of evil spirit that was riding on that great beast, which is California.
Your angel was misleading you.
The secret Babylon is New York City and the beast is the United States of America.

Stuu

BTW, do you live in CA?
Thank you for asking. No, I live in the Southern hemisphere (yes the earth is spherical for all you flat earthers reading) in a Commonwealth country that was formerly part of the British Empire, so I enjoy Unamerican activities such as cricket and rugby union.

Although, did you know, that in the 19th Century cricket was bigger in America than it was in the United Kingdom? How things have changed, and as you say, not necessarily for the better.

They also are very influenced by other things, like lying, orgies, killing others by any means, poisoning them or shooting them, divorce, manipulating, stealing, etc. The Earth is getting worse and worse because of this. Some people have unstable minds, and this is all not just concerning them. Other people do it as well.
And I notice in the news yet another school shooting in Maryland. When will the gun totin' learn that a different approach is needed if a different outcome is desired?

But the situation regarding the whole world is that things have been getting progressively better, and despite the reported problems, currently we live in the best and safest time to be a human. Hard to believe, but that's the trend on most graphs of human health, safety, longevity and so forth.

May God Finally Enter Into Your Life And Heart, If It Hasn't Happened Already
Still no news, as expected!

Stuart

glorydaz

Dear glorydaz,

Yes, Jesus did say that about the latter days. And He also said to John of Patmos in Revelation that two witnesses would come to prophecy for His Father. But I tell you that there are two prophets who will come in the end times, led by God. See Rev. 11:3KJV. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses and they shall PROPHESY a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth {mourning apparel}. These are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks before the God of the Earth." Glorydaz, yes, I have made a few mistakes, but I've done more right things in my life than errors. Even a prophet is not infallible. Moses killed an Egyptian before he began his prophecy. I have killed no one. Moses struck a rock which caused water to rush out of it, and he acted like it was by his own power, and God was upset with him because it was God Who caused the water to pour forth. This is why Moses was not allowed to enter the Promised Land with the Israelites.

Jonah ran to hide from his calling by God to go and prophecy to the city of Ninevah, that God would destroy them if they did not change their ways. He made a grievous mistake and was swallowed up by a whale fish. He was in that fish for 3 days. Jesus spoke of this also. Now Jonah screwed up too.

I have not made such hard mistakes as these because I said some wrong things. My aim is to please God, not myself. If I make mistakes along the way, it only shows how human I am. There have been ounces of feelings in me to run from this enormous task laying on my doorstep to fulfill. I have talked with heads of states, and different countries, kings, leaders, and Presidents. You do not know anything about the last 44 years of my life. I have gotten a lot of positive things done that you are not aware of. And God did send 7 inches of snow upon a New York Daily News reporter's place of employment within 48 hours of that reporter receiving my letter saying that God would do it. It was supposed to be for the reporter to know that God was with me in my claims to him. The reporter was horrified when it happened and was calling my girlfriend at home the whole day that I was at work at ABC-TV in Manhattan, New York City.

See, you don't know me well enough at all. I have been doing this for 44 years now. My anniversary was this past March 16th. I know my job pretty well. I make mistakes and I make positive things happen. I don't do it myself, but the good Lord does work through the angels that help me. It is nothing that I do. But sometimes, I screw up and say the wrong things and sin or make a mistake. Everyone sins. Everyone makes mistakes. Prophets are not immune to that. Look at Moses and Jonah. Even Cain, who slew Abel his brother, and God forgave him. I have not slain anyone and my worst mistake right now is that I am back to smoking cigarettes when I had quit for years. This has all been a very stressful job for me. God demands a lot, but He gives me so very much, too.

I wish you would reconsider your deductions about who I really am. You don't know even 1/4 of a year of my life. I have done very well, in the long run. And I fight a devil who is frantic not to lose this war so that he can escape burning forever. He is full of wrath and will do anything to keep that from happening. So you can see what I, and other people in the Earth, have to go through right now. The world is a crazy place now, just like Jesus told us it would get to be in the last days. And it has happened. It has also happened that I am a witness for God and all that He has shown me, by angels visiting me, certain visions, the Holy Ghost visiting me a number of times, and He even visited me initially the day these things all began. I work for Him, not for any people around me. I don't really take it to heart what anyone thinks of me at all, as long as I do His will. He said people would hate me and they did it also to Jesus. Jesus said His disciples would be hated for His Sake. I am also hated by you. What else is really new?

I love you, irregardless, and I can easily jump over any hurdles you put in my way to keep me from caring about you just as much as I care for many others here on TOL. That's not going to change. My Love has grown to a VERY, DEEP POINT!! You can't fathom it until you've loved intensely for a long time, taught by the Master Himself: God! And Jesus also! Thanks for letting me bend your ear some. God Be With You And Yours!

Michael

Michael, your claims of love are no more valid than your claims of being one of the two "witnesses". I hate to watch a grown man live in such a state of delusion. :nono:

daqq

Yes, daqq, but there comes the day when the REAL Rooster comes to crow and no one listens. It is a lot like the sheep and the boy who cried wolf. The Rooster does finally come and someone lets everyone know, but they won't listen anymore. So they all are left without at the end of the situation. Of course, Jesus said there would come many False Prophets. But He also said that two True Prophets would come also, in the latter days. He didn't say they'd be perfect prophets that never make a mistake. He said two witnesses shall come and prophesy. You decide whatever you want to. I've told you the Truth here. Let me make a few mistakes without condemning me. Let him who is WITHOUT sin or mistakes, cast the first stone. Be wise in your decisions.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

I already have two Ελωι witnesses, and they have already been resurrected, and that was just before the seventh Messenger sounded: Moshe and Eliyahu, the Torah and the Prophets, (for Eliyahu is the Spirit of all the Prophets). "Ελωι Ελωι λαμα σαβαχθανι". :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tambora, genuine original, daqq and glorydaz,

I have to get to bed tonight so that I get more sleep. I have only had a few hours sleep the past two nights staying up until 4:30 a.m. to answer everyone. I have a Dentist appointment 2morrow, and I don't want to oversleep in the A.M. I have time to answer one person tonight, and that will be Stuu. He's more fun to talk with and will not take as much time. I hope that you all understand. I just want to give you good responses to your posts to me. Hope it's okay. Thanks!

Of Course, I Care About Each Of You; In Jesus Christ Example For Us!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you for asking. No, I live in the Southern hemisphere (yes the earth is spherical for all you flat earthers reading) in a Commonwealth country that was formerly part of the British Empire, so I enjoy Unamerican activities such as cricket and rugby union.

Dear Stuu,

I hope I remember how to do this. You know, answering each paragraph using 'quote' coding. I am very happy to receive your post and am comforted. I remember that you live in New Zealand. How wonderful. A beautiful place that costs us a lot of money to go and visit. Do they have Palm Trees where you are at?? Do they grow bananas, papayas, or mangoes where you live? I have no idea what it is like there, but you are south of the Equator. Sounds like fun! I suppose your tornadoes spin backwards and also your bathtub drain. I figure you think it all spins 'forwards' instead, eh? Yes, Dave is confused to think that the Earth is flat. What can you do? I suppose the sun and moon are not spheres, also?[/quote]

Although, did you know, that in the 19th Century cricket was bigger in America than it was in the United Kingdom? How things have changed, and as you say, not necessarily for the better.

And I notice in the news yet another school shooting in Maryland. When will the gun totin' learn that a different approach is needed if a different outcome is desired?

But the situation regarding the whole world is that things have been getting progressively better, and despite the reported problems, currently we live in the best and safest time to be a human. Hard to believe, but that's the trend on most graphs of human health, safety, longevity and so forth.

Still no news, as expected!

Stuart

Stuart, I don't know if I am doing these quote things right. I will try to answer the rest of your post here and see if it works.

Do you just watch cricket and rugby, or do you play them too? I am proud of you for enjoying your sports. I don't do much here, Stuu. No sports to watch either. I am so busy around the house and errands, that my time gets spent EVERY day! I need a good rest. I do sometimes watch football and baseball, but not so much football because some players want to take a knee instead of standing up with their hands over their hearts for the National Anthem. I think they should stand. It is only in respect for those warriors who fought for all of the Freedom that we DO have.

Yes, gun shootings, and now, bombs in different cities in Texas. It is crazy here all over, but I know it is just the Tribulation that Jesus talked to us about. Wars and rumors of wars is what Jesus also said. He hit it Dead-On, because all of it is happening and playing out before everyone's eyes to see.

Stuu, here in America, we are doing quite well indeed economy and monetarily-wise, but otherwise, things are worse than it has been for 50-60 years. Murders, killings, shootings, stabbing, choking, etc., not to mention stealing, lying, cheating, divorcing, well heck, anything you can almost think of is happening here, just as the Lord Jesus said. We are experiencing the days of Armageddon here, but I'm not sure everyone realizes it yet. Some do know though, that the Earthquakes in Mexico, the Hurricanes in Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico have been what they call, 'apocryphal' or historical. In other words, as bad as they have been ever before recorded here.

Everything here is wild. We had no winter here in Phoenix, Arizona this year. It was really nice having to wear short-sleeve shirts all winter, for the most part. And the North and Northeast have been getting clobbered with record-breaking blizzards, snow and frigid temperatures. Stuu, you are too young I guess, to understand that things were not the same back in the 60's and 70's compared to now. We used to be able to keep our doors and garage doors unlocked without having to ever have to worry about stealing or breaking into the home and killing or whatever. Now, you have to lock everything up, even if you only have to close your iron-barred doors between trips to the car trunk for bringing in groceries. I have to close and open the trunk each time I want to get some bags of groceries out to take them into the house, because someone might steal what you have in there. You just don't understand.

You are protected in New Zealand, probably like Australia. In the U.S. and Israel, things are tense. But our President Trump is doing quite a wonderful job being in office. Many good things have happened just for the Stock Market and economy overall. Unemployment is at record lows, and so are jobless rates. The Stock Market has gone higher than ever before, and black and Hispanic employment is at Record Highs. So even though our President says dumb things sometimes, he is still doing an awful lot for this country. It has been quite notable. But he is a businessman, not a politician. So he doesn't always know where his 'salad' fork is, or how to speak like a politician, but everyone here is getting record raises in their pay, and our businesses are coming back into our country to operate here and increase job growth. I don't know how to tell you ALL that Trump has done. That's why some people are upset, and some are just Loving It!! I digress for now.

I have this feeling that God is not going to do much for you because you don't believe He even exists, so you're in a Catch-22 there. He certainly will probably do no miracles for you, so that you will believe in Him, or else He would do that to everyone, so they would all believe in Him. That means everyone would choose to belief Him, and everyone would all get the same reward as going to Heaven and living eternally, forever! But God is fair and doesn't require that you choose Him or not choose Him. The devil makes some people not choose God and so they are given a choice to do whatever they want. You have to believe in Him without seeing. It is called Faith. If you are told that He exists by others who know, and yet you won't believe unless you see Him, everyone else would get to go to Heaven and there would be no reason to choose Good over Evil. Do you know what I'm saying here? I guess you really can't, but I still love you tons all the same. Jesus taught me that, with God's Help, and with help from the Holy Spirit, who has visited me a number of times. It is a wonderful, exhilarating, overwhelming rush of His Spirit into your soul or body that clears out all of the negative, evil spirit, and replaces it with His Spirit and also tells you things you never knew or gift you with things you never could do before. It is just Heavenly and I suppose it is the best thing known to man, other than a visit from God or Jesus. I don't know what is better, to be honest.

God has visited me ONE time, and that has had to be the reason that I've been able to go on and on believing in Him, no matter what lies that Satan will tell in my mind. I've had more than 3 angels visit me, leaving me in AWE and a few visions also that were incredible, but true and wise! I am not the norm though, because God has special work for me to do. It's been a horrible hell throughout the past 44 years, having my soul be tested hard, then healing nicely, then testing hard, and healing well. It is to refine me like silver, as the Lord would call it. It is like lifting spiritual weights, so that I can tell Satan to buzz off and he can't overcome me and I am becoming immune to any lies or confusion that he tries to put me through. Oh, Stuu, you won't understand, because you have a different life completely. You really need to quit being an atheist right away before it is too late. Jesus said that no one comes to the Father, but by Me. That means we are to love Him and keep His simple commandments so that we can go to Heaven.

Stuu, a soul and spirit do not die. God did not make a person's spirit ever cease from existing. There is no death for the soul. It lives on eternally, whether to spent forever in Heaven, or spent it forever burning in the Lake of Fire, which the Lord told me, was our star, the Sun. And He said that when our Sun burns out, those in torment shall be cast into a hotter sun. Forever and ever, with no water or iced tea. I drink a half a gallon of iced tea every day on Earth. I would miss it! Oh well, I will get going for now and will chat with you soon again, I hope. You take really good care of yourself and start hanging around people who are going to Heaven. They can steer you in the right direction, before it's too late. There is very little time, perhaps only a matter of months, maybe one or maybe more. Things are coming down fast. Things are coming quickly to a head, like a bad pimple or boil/acne. I must get to sleep now, because it is 3:30 a.m. That is very late for me for tonight, because I have to get up early.

Will chat with you again soon. Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day. Make It Count!! You won't get that day again, so treasure it. It passes and is gone in 24 hours. The same with a holiday. It only comes ONCE a YEAR!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not possible for the events of the 6 trumpets to have occurred and no one noticed.
You are no prophet at all.
You have already been proven to make bogus predictions.
According to some of your previous stuff, the world wouldn't even be here this year.
You are a fraud.

Dearest Tambora,

The Birthday Lady! I think the best of you and your response about me is a bummer. I'm amused by your answer, because you don't have any idea of what has been going on the past 44 years. I know you are not alone. There are many who agree with you, so don't feel slighted in the least. I'm not sure I know when all of the angels sounded, but I was told a number of things.

I do know that, when the fourth and fifth trumpet sounded, it was dealing with Mt. St. Helens erupting, so just read Rev. 9:2KJV. "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star {angels' spirits inhabit the stars, but don't believe me if you wish. It is a story by itself} fall from Heaven unto the Earth, and to him was given the key to the bottomless pit {the part of the Earth in the center, not being the top or bottom}. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

I was quite well informed by an angel that the center of the Earth is the bottomless pit. It is in the center, and the Earth has a top {everyone thinks they are on top of the Earth because of gravity}, so there is a top, and a center, but no bottom. The bottomless pit is called "Hell" and peoples' souls who are evil are cast there where the lava and magma is, and it is very, very hot. I would go into detail, but none of you believes me anyway, so whatever. You'll find out if and when you go to Heaven.

In Rev. 12:4KJV, it says, "And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten {didn't shine}, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise." This was when Mt. St. Helens erupted, and the smoke from the volcano sent ash and smoke into the sky, and it was darkened according to this scriptural verse. I was told this by an angel, so you can refute it all that you want. It is the truth, and I bear witness to you of what I heard.

In Rev. 9:3KJV, the locusts which came out, whose faces were as the faces of men, were when the oil crisis happened and the gasoline prices went up very high. And this stung people {and with their tails they do sting} because of the exorbitant prices, and there was nothing they could do about it, because we got our oil and thus, gasoline, from certain countries in the Middle East, or from Arabic countries. And the men's hair was long, like it was fashionable at that time. And they had stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months." See Rev. 9:7KJV & 9:10KJV.

I don't have the details about what happened when each angel sounded, and it does not say that people were even going to HEAR the sound of the trumpets. But I heard the sound of the trumpet of the first one, and it was eerie and very curious, and a baffling occurrence. No one knew where it was coming from. I was in Westland, Michigan, where Ford, Chrysler, and General Motors had their factories and headquarters.

See Rev. 9:14KJV, And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard from the angel that this was about the Syrians diverting the waters from the Euphrates River so that it would not flow into Iraq, and the farmers crops were not growing or reaped. And it was a big problem and there was a large war in the Middle East by the Arabs against Arabs. I can explain this a bit further if you ask me to. I can't spend a lot of time responding you because I have to answer other posters' questions too. I have newspaper records of this all happening, for the angel told me to save them. I can prove what I say. The article has a record of the volcano erupting, then the Euphrates water being diverted, and also that the third part of the armies were killed.

I also have further proof in the same newspaper article that they had a city over them called Abaddon, which is a city in Iran, during the Iraq-Iran war. It killed thousands and the devil's spirit {Satan's} was spiritually in the city. See Rev. 9:11KJV.

I really could go on, but you're not going to believe me anyway, so I am actually wasting my time. But I do care about you, Tambora, and I have since I came onto this TOL website. It took you A LOT of work and effort to post everyone's Birthday Wishes. You're still one of the best, in my book.

I must go for now. Just write me with any questions. I know that I don't have all of the answers, but I've given you what I have heard from the angel and I am a witness to you of it happening. Take care and I do love you, like Jesus taught us to do to each other. I obey His Words and commandments. He also said to forgive someone seven times seventy, so I don't understand why all of you CHRISTIANS here, don't forgive me for making some mistakes in my prophecy. Let us all see how superb your job would be if you were in my shoes, or walked a mile in them. You have no idea how much I have fought the devil for your sake, and others; and this is what I get from all of you so-called Christians, who can't even forgive a divorcee, or a gay person, or even a thief, or probably me. Jesus forgave a harlot, and then a thief on the Cross at Calvary. He said, 'This day you will be with me in my Kingdom." Why don't you all forgive this poor prophet, me, for a few mistakes, or even one mistake!! You are not acting like Christians to me, for you do not keep the commandments of Jesus, 'Love one another even as I have loved you.' Remember, y'all?? By the way, I am hardly a 'fraud,' Tambora. You just don't understand God or me. You all are too short-sighted here, and you smite the prophets that God sends to you all. Where would I be if God, who loves me dearly, condemned me for making a mistake on a prediction?? Moses killed a man, and claimed himself for striking a rock and getting water out of it, when it was the Lord Who made the water pour out. How much more does God forgive me, when I have not even killed anyone?? You all must SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Also, Tam, the world shall still be here after Armageddon, of course. It isn't the end of the world! It's just the end of the world as we know it. A third of the Earth's population will live here and grow food, and beat their swords into plowshares, so they can makes plows to till the ground. They will need their swords no longer. There will be peace in the Earth after Jesus returns. The End.

May God Be With You Regardless And Bless You And Stripe, And All Whom You Love Also,

Much Love, In Jesus' Name,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I already have two Ελωι witnesses, and they have already been resurrected, and that was just before the seventh Messenger sounded: Moshe and Eliyahu, the Torah and the Prophets, (for Eliyahu is the Spirit of all the Prophets). "Ελωι Ελωι λαμα σαβαχθανι". :)

Dear Daqq,

Did an angel visit you and tell you that? How in the world do you figure that your prophets were the ones spoken of in Revelation, when it clearly says that they will come in the End Times? You have no angelic visits to speak of, I think. Read my response to Tambora, and learn some more stuff.

Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, your claims of love are no more valid than your claims of being one of the two "witnesses". I hate to watch a grown man live in such a state of delusion. :nono:

Dear glorydaz,

You don't know Who or How I love, do you?? Keep Jesus' commandments! Love Each Other! Right? Why don't you keep that commandment of His? You think that I don't love you, when Jesus taught me to do so? Where are you coming from? And my claim about being a witness is a fact and the Lord will bear witness of me and uphold me in the End. Not before, lest you all believe me. You think that I'm deluded? I have this feeling that you are not the young woman that I think you are at heart in spirit, and instead a bitter older woman. You won't believe me because you don't want to. Do you think that I care?? God will give proof of me, not you, anyway. What are you going to tell God when you didn't believe the prophet that He sent to you? "Well, that prophet made a mistake, so I didn't believe anything else he had to say." That's probably what you'd say. God didn't say that a man who makes a mistake in his prophecy is a false prophet. If you read more closely, He said that if the Prophecy comes true, then it is OF GOD, but if it doesn't, then it isn't of God. That doesn't mean EVERY prophecy is wrong! Read your Bible better. Didn't Jesus tell you to forgive me instead? Keep His commandments in actuality, instead of not doing them. How can you call yourself Christians, when Jesus taught you to forgive prophets, forgive gays {including women}, thieves, etc.? Seventy times seven. God has forgiven me more than even that. He knows how difficult my task is. That's the difference, glorydaz. I am not the one who is deluded. Look in the mirror closely, and obey what Jesus TAUGHT you! Jesus did not go to the 'holy' people, or the non-sinners to be with. He instead went to those SINNERS, like all of us, ma'am. Think twice, and a lot more.

My Love For You Still Stands,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The seventh seal has not been opened yet and that must happen before the seven trumpets will sound.

Your angel was misleading you.
The secret Babylon is New York City and the beast is the United States of America.

Dear genuineoriginal,

And which ANGEL told you that NYC was the 'secret Babylon' and the beast was the USA?? A true angel visited me, and more than one, but at different times. And each voice filled the room that I was in, proclaiming loudly and commanding, concerning the issues. Did that happen to you? I think YOUR angel was misleading you. I don't mean any harm to you by saying it, and I do truly care about most everyone on this TOL website. It is not 'false' care. I would die in your place. And that is going to happen to me. Read Rev. 11:7KJV. Okay?

May God Lead You In Your Path, & Thanks For Posting!

Michael

glorydaz

Dear glorydaz,

You don't know Who or How I love, do you?? Keep Jesus' commandments! Love Each Other! Right? Why don't you keep that commandment of His? You think that I don't love you, when Jesus taught me to do so? Where are you coming from? And my claim about being a witness is a fact and the Lord will bear witness of me and uphold me in the End. Not before, lest you all believe me. You think that I'm deluded? I have this feeling that you are not the young woman that I think you are at heart in spirit, and instead a bitter older woman. You won't believe me because you don't want to. Do you think that I care?? God will give proof of me, not you, anyway. What are you going to tell God when you didn't believe the prophet that He sent to you? "Well, that prophet made a mistake, so I didn't believe anything else he had to say." That's probably what you'd say. God didn't say that a man who makes a mistake in his prophecy is a false prophet. If you read more closely, He said that if the Prophecy comes true, then it is OF GOD, but if it doesn't, then it isn't of God. That doesn't mean EVERY prophecy is wrong! Read your Bible better. Didn't Jesus tell you to forgive me instead? Keep His commandments in actuality, instead of not doing them. How can you call yourself Christians, when Jesus taught you to forgive prophets, forgive gays {including women}, thieves, etc.? Seventy times seven. God has forgiven me more than even that. He knows how difficult my task is. That's the difference, glorydaz. I am not the one who is deluded. Look in the mirror closely, and obey what Jesus TAUGHT you! Jesus did not go to the 'holy' people, or the non-sinners to be with. He instead went to those SINNERS, like all of us, ma'am. Think twice, and a lot more.

My Love For You Still Stands,

Michael

No, oh deceiver of the lost. You aren't fooling anyone. I'm old, but I'm wise. I'm wise to the lies your father, the devil, has filled your silly little head with. I'm wise to the boasting of the lost.

And, why in the world would I need to forgive you? You aren't hurting me, or anyone else but yourself. Save you smarmy protestations for the naive and gullible. The rest of us have nothing but pity for you. :carryon:

Plus, you're full of crap. And I say that with all sincerity.

glorydaz

Dear Tambora, genuine original, daqq and glorydaz,

I have to get to bed tonight so that I get more sleep. I have only had a few hours sleep the past two nights staying up until 4:30 a.m. to answer everyone. I have a Dentist appointment 2morrow, and I don't want to oversleep in the A.M. I have time to answer one person tonight, and that will be Stuu. He's more fun to talk with and will not take as much time. I hope that you all understand. I just want to give you good responses to your posts to me. Hope it's okay. Thanks!

Of Course, I Care About Each Of You; In Jesus Christ Example For Us!

Michael

It's not okay. :troll: