Something for our muslim haters

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
yes it is

from the op of On Deservedness:

1. Does a homosexual who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners deserve to get AIDS?

2. Does a driver who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of drunk driving deserve to get a DWI?
2a. Does he deserve it if he crashes his car?

3. Does a pedophile who ignores warnings and advice about the risks of molesting children deserve to get caught and punished?

nothing there about rape :idunno:

Yes, who was the first one to bring up rape in that thread ? I really don't know :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, who was the first one to bring up rape in that thread ? I really don't know :idunno:

in the context of deservedness, that would be truthjourney, with her retarded post #60:
According to you women choose to be raped and that if they are raped then they asked for it and deserved it

i was looking for a more broad application of deservedness:
does a person who chooses to ignore the warnings and advice of risky behavior deserve the consequences that come from engaging in that behavior?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Grace wouldn't exist if we all reaped what we sowed, as scripture tells us.

nope, that's just as retarded as anything else you've posted

i sow acceptance of Christ as my Savior, i reap forgiveness of my sins

now, if i sow rejection of Christ, there's no grace to be found for me

elohiym

In the OP on the "deservedness" thread there are three links that he redacted from his post here. If you click on those links you will see that they are all related to the topic of rape. He first brought up rape in that thread by posting those links.

Here is the complete OP:

1. Does a homosexual who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners deserve to get AIDS?

2. Does a driver who chooses to ignore warnings and advice about the risks of drunk driving deserve to get a DWI?

3. Does a pedophile who ignores warnings and advice about the risks of molesting children deserve to get caught and punished?

mostly from here:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=1024
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=1026
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=1030

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
nope, that's just as retarded as anything else you've posted

i sow acceptance of Christ as my Savior, i reap forgiveness of my sins

now, if i sow rejection of Christ, there's no grace to be found for me
Grace is unmerited, retard.
You didn't do squat to merit God's grace.
If it is merited (earned), then it ain't grace, as scriptures says.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In the OP on the "deservedness" thread there are three links that he redacted from his post here. If you click on those links you will see that they are all related to the topic of rape. He first brought up rape in that thread by posting those links.

Here is the complete OP:
Very telling that he left that out in his lame excuse.

Regardless, it was obvious why he started the thread.
Just another of his desperate attempts to cover his vile statements about rape victims.

glorydaz

I love ya, but you need to get off your high horse.
You were just as insulting to us that did not agree with you on the subject.

I'm not on a high horse and I'm not the one who keeps this nonsense going....little dirty digs in thread after thread. I'm simply not going to sit quiet when I'm being called a pig and not "decent" because you all can't admit that bad behavior (stripping) deserves consequences (as all bad behavior does). And that's what it boils down to.

And, no, I was not just as insulting to you all. Not even close.

glorydaz

yes it is

from the op of On Deservedness:

nothing there about rape :idunno:

And your intent, as I recall, was to get people to understand that people do deserve to suffer consequences for their bad behavior.

We teach our kids that, but, God forbid, we even suggest that stripping is bad behavior deserving of consequences. I'd like to see who was the first person to bring up the subject of rape in that thread. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Very telling that he left that out in his lame excuse.

Regardless, it was obvious why he started the thread.
Just another of his desperate attempts to cover his vile statements about rape victims.

He started the thread because of the number of people who wanted to pretend that strippers are innocent victims....undeserving of suffering any consequences for their bad behavior. Which is why he brought up gays and Aids, or drunk drivers. They engage in bad behavior, and they certainly DO suffer the consequences of it. That's a fact. They are not innocent victims. They reap what they have sown IN THIS LIFE, which has nothing to do with grace and eternal life. So running to grace won't save you on this one. ;)

glorydaz

Let's not start this nonsense again.

I see it popping up in the most unlikely places. Seems some people are obsessed with rape. :think:

Either that or they find comfort in holding onto their grudges like they're some great treasure.

truthjourney

in the context of deservedness, that would be truthjourney, with her retarded post #60:
According to you women choose to be raped and that if they are raped then they asked for it and deserved it

i was looking for a more broad application of deservedness:
does a person who chooses to ignore the warnings and advice of risky behavior deserve the consequences that come from engaging in that behavior?

That's so typical of you to say that it's retarded to defend rape victims.

glorydaz

That's so typical of you to say that it's retarded to defend rape victims.

Actually, it was your statement that was retarded. You weren't defending rape victims, you were attacking Doser. You were pretending that all rape victims are innocent victims....which leaves you with nothing but to go into attack mode.

truthjourney

Actually, it was your statement that was retarded. You weren't defending rape victims, you were attacking Doser. You were pretending that all rape victims are innocent victims....which leaves you with nothing but to go into attack mode.
That's what you failed to see and continue to not see that I was and will always defend rape victims.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what you failed to see and continue to not see that I was and will always defend rape victims.

Same here. No one *deserves* to be raped. Rapists deserve to the DP. That would include the Muslims from the OP.